Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not displaying a Verfication.

Jump to newest

By *tomCom OP   Man
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Have you ever been offended because someone has not displayed a verification you have written or had anyone being offended with you for not displaying a verification?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

No

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, it's their profile and they can do what they wish with it.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I don't give or want verifications, so no.

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

No

I only display one to prove i'm genuine. Any others are kept private as i have had a nasty experience with name dropping for meets

over a year ago

I don't know if anyone has been offended by me not displaying one as there are a few i don't...ive never been offended tho they must have their reasons.

I don't display any that have gone into full sexual detail or ones from social meets where im never going to repeat it for a play meet.

I don't like the whole gives the best head ever and such so don't put them on if they are cheesy

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Had one guy whinge that I didnt display his..... funnily I never met him again.

If I write one for someone then it's up to them what they want to do regarding displaying it or not..

over a year ago

I have been verified and it shows that, it is enough, I do not display them like trophies

over a year ago

i have done in the past, though i dont let little things like that worry me so much now. i did wonder why they didnt want to show my verification, like they didnt want their friends to know they had met me. a few people i met and now blocked may be offended also though, but i dont care.

over a year ago

I don't show mine so would'nt be offended if mine wer'nt shown

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I generally write veris based on the social meet - it's the info I want to know: if he turned up,was on time, was presentable, could hold a conversation, was someone I was comfortable in a public place with etc.

As far as sexual activities go it's all subjective so if he had the last woman gushing like the severn in flood there's no guarantee that he'll have the same effect on me so I don't really want to hear about it.

A veri is a gift. It should be freely given and once passed on it is for the recipient to do with as they choose - if you can't give nicely then don't write them.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I can count on one hand the number I've given, I don't really like them. I tend to write nonsense funny stuff than graphic sex stuff if I do give them. It's really not a reference system, or it shouldn't be in my view. I like discretion.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

And I didn't answer the question!!

I think two I've given are showing on profiles. I don't show mine so I don't care if they're shown or not. It takes way more to offend me!

over a year ago

"Have you ever been offended because someone has not displayed a verification you have written or had anyone being offended with you for not displaying a verification?

"

Nope.

I don't display mine.

I have 3 published.

Which is more than enough for people to get a grasp that I'm real, prepared to meet and not a complete a-hole.

Ben

$0.02

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

I don't care for the crude ones. I'm sure some people like to read about getting fucked in every hole and swallowing every drop but that's really not for me and verifications like that would put me off messaging.

I do like to see some veri's on a profile but mostly to see if they've met recently, no point in messaging someone who cammed once three years ago.

over a year ago

I don't show mine, don't ask for them and only give to those without so nope not bothered at all.

over a year ago

We don't show all our veris... And we have wrote veris for people who don't display them... Are we bothered?

No not at all as its down to personal choice

over a year ago

if they have they have never told me

As for me I don't check if they display mine or not

over a year ago

Yes have got into lots of trouble about displaying veris ..................

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/06/13 13:45:22]

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

If I can't see veris I pass on by.

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"If I can't see veris I pass on by."

Veris or veri? as in more than one or just one?

over a year ago

Not at all I don't mind either way, up to them. Prefer to see Verifications so I can see what's being said cause I'm a nosey girl but hey ho haha

over a year ago

I tend not to show mine if anyone asks they are welcome to see not had any one who's left one ask why xx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Not offended - it is their choice after all if they choose not to. That said, if I see somebody displaying a verification and the other person (the verifier) does not I draw my own conclusions ...

By *htyhmsMan
over a year ago

PETERBOROUGH

I would verify a social meeting but "notches on the bedpost" springs to mind when I see multiple verification.

It's the choice of the individual and most have their reasons for displaying or not displaying their numerous lovers.

C'est la vie!

By *tomCom OP   Man
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"Not offended - it is their choice after all if they choose not to. That said, if I see somebody displaying a verification and the other person (the verifier) does not I draw my own conclusions ..."

ooo and what would those conclusions be?

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"If I can't see veris I pass on by.

Veris or veri? as in more than one or just one?"

Usually more than one.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Not offended - it is their choice after all if they choose not to. That said, if I see somebody displaying a verification and the other person (the verifier) does not I draw my own conclusions ...

"

Well, one conclusion (of several) could mean that the meet was only perceived as good by one of the parties?

over a year ago

"

Well, one conclusion (of several) could mean that the meet was only perceived as good by one of the parties? "

Hmmm..yeah, just one perception though!

Scenario:

You make an exception and see someone outside of your preferences, you choose not to display that veri, due to the risk of other people seeing it and EXPECTING you to break your rules for them too.

That's just one example....

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Well, one conclusion (of several) could mean that the meet was only perceived as good by one of the parties?

Scenario:

You make an exception and see someone outside of your preferences, you choose not to display that veri, due to the risk of other people seeing it and EXPECTING you to break your rules for them too.

"

Absolutely possible, another conclusion. Equally I was once told that somebody displayed verifications to make somebody else jealous. Another one I heard was that somebody did not display a verification because they did not want other people to see that they had met/ were friends with that person. All sorts of interpretations I guess - none of which are in the positive spirit of veris in my opinion though.

over a year ago

I don't really check to see if a veri I've written is displayed. If I've met the person then I've no need to keep looking at the profile so I don't know if they've got it showing. I don't care either way.

I have been asked why I haven't displayed a certain veri and I've explained that it was too rude and explicit and I don't want to show it.

over a year ago

"

Absolutely possible, another conclusion. Equally I was once told that somebody displayed verifications to make somebody else jealous. Another one I heard was that somebody did not display a verification because they did not want other people to see that they had met/ were friends with that person. All sorts of interpretations I guess - none of which are in the positive spirit of veris in my opinion though."

That becomes fuckery though.

I'm not here for mind games.

I have 3 on mine, I could put one or two more, I may publish them. But the veris I have published are good and let people know I'm real, not a Dickhead and I look like my pics.

I s'pose if I had a small penis, I may need to publish more to make it seem like I don't have a small penis...but I don't have a small Penis ..so I'm happy.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

".but I don't have a small Penis ..so I'm happy.

"

Tease!!!!

over a year ago

"Not offended - it is their choice after all if they choose not to. That said, if I see somebody displaying a verification and the other person (the verifier) does not I draw my own conclusions ...

Well, one conclusion (of several) could mean that the meet was only perceived as good by one of the parties? "

I can see that point however the veris I have are all from people I have had a fantastic time either socially or sexually however I chose not to show them as I prefer to keep who I meet private. That's just me

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

I s'pose if I had a small penis, I may need to publish more to make it seem like I don't have a small penis...but I don't have a small Penis ..so I'm happy.

"

Careful what you say Ben. The penis police are lurking in the next thread

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Yes have got into lots of trouble about displaying veris .................. "

i told you before the one you wrote for me was far too explicit for an ex -man of the cloth lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I can see that point however the veris I have are all from people I have had a fantastic time either socially or sexually however I chose not to show them as I prefer to keep who I meet private. That's just me "

Also very true - I am just saying people can draw conclusions and interpret things in different ways

over a year ago

"

Careful what you say Ben. The penis police are lurking in the next thread "

Lolol.

They can arrest me and put me on a Lie detecter test, decapitate my knee's, spit in my meals, I'm not lying!!

Wel,, Holly Willabooby (cheers Obi) can arrest me!

JK

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 18/06/13 18:08:07]

over a year ago

What does cock size have to do with it lol Ben i am beginning to think you are obsessed with the size of your cock

Lol i think if you have 100s who will actually read them all

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Scenario:

...or, you strut around like king of the cock walk and don't want the other women to know you like being tied down, dressed in lingerie and will drink loss from the source.

Hypothetically, of course! "

That's priceless - and for anything else there is indeed a Mastercard

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Bens got a small penis everyone !!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Scenario:

"

...or, you strut around like king of the cock walk and don't want the other women to know you like being tied down, dressed in lingerie and will drink piss from the source.

Hypothetically, of course!

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

All I cared about was getting my 1st one, which came from the 6th person I met!!!!!

By *lentyoffun40Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

We choose to verify every person we have met who we had a nice time with

Whether or not they choose to return the favour is none of our business

As for people claiming that showing your verifications is a sort of badge of honor etc

Each to their own . Our philosophy is fun ! We come on here to meet interesting people who enjoy sex just as much as we do

We aren't worried about having lots of verifications . It clearly says on our profile that the reason we have them on is so that future meets can get a feel of the type of people you are

A bit like trip advisor lol

We see no harm in letting others know what people think of us !

If we got a bad one we would happily put that on too !

Why has everything got to be a problem ? The site allows verifications and we feel they are good and fun !

But as we say .. Each to their own

over a year ago

"

you like being tied down, dressed in lingerie "

At the weekends my name is "Becky".

I'm kidding by the way!!!

@Ryan LOL!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"We choose to verify every person we have met who we had a nice time with

As for people claiming that showing your verifications is a sort of badge of honor etc

Each to their own . Our philosophy is fun ! We come on here to meet interesting people who enjoy sex just as much as we do

We aren't worried about having lots of verifications . It clearly says on our profile that the reason we have them on is so that future meets can get a feel of the type of people you are

Why has everything got to be a problem ? The site allows verifications and we feel they are good and fun !

But as we say .. Each to their own "

Absolutely - it is down to individual choice

over a year ago

No

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/06/13 18:13:15]

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"We choose to verify every person we have met who we had a nice time with

But as we say .. Each to their own "

Indeed!

over a year ago

Have put mine on coz it just seems the 'thing to do'. Haven't got one from the woman I 'sleep with' regularly. But I've been 'regular' for over 3 months and she keeps having me back for more so don't think that matters.

Wondering if the ones I've got are making me sound a little 'tame' though?

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Yes! I have been hurt by a single guy not displaying my veri, it was a very nice veri...

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i don't show all of mine and people know why, it has to be something I feel comfortable with.... rather than just showing for showing sake...

as others have said.. it is as much about the social for me.... people don't need a running commentary of the meet..

over a year ago

"Have put mine on coz it just seems the 'thing to do'. Haven't got one from the woman I 'sleep with' regularly. But I've been 'regular' for over 3 months and she keeps having me back for more so don't think that matters.

Wondering if the ones I've got are making me sound a little 'tame' though?"

your verifications sound good. whats tame about them.

over a year ago

Hmmm never had that

Ive had men asking me for them - which I find crass !!!

I also had a man once who said that if he gave me a verification it would mean more men may want to meet me

over a year ago

"Not offended - it is their choice after all if they choose not to. That said, if I see somebody displaying a verification and the other person (the verifier) does not I draw my own conclusions ..."

I give other people veri's but I don't show mine. I guess that might make people think I didn't like the people I met, but I do like them all.

I dont show any veri's at all so maybe people would just think I'm shy.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I give other people veri's but I don't show mine. I guess that might make people think I didn't like the people I met, but I do like them all.

I dont show any veri's at all so maybe people would just think I'm shy. "

I have done both, hidden them and shown them, now showing just some of the more recent ones. Not saying anybody has to do one or the other as it really is a choice on this site and people should do what is right for them - I really meant that like I could... people could draw their own conclusions as to how they interpret this if that makes sense?

over a year ago

No I haven't. I have veri's from others that I haven't displayed!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/06/13 18:55:27]

over a year ago

"Have put mine on coz it just seems the 'thing to do'. Haven't got one from the woman I 'sleep with' regularly. But I've been 'regular' for over 3 months and she keeps having me back for more so don't think that matters.

Wondering if the ones I've got are making me sound a little 'tame' though?

your verifications sound good. whats tame about them."

OK. Thanks. Maybe coz they don't say I'm Mr Alpha Male. Which I'm not, of course. I suppose they verify that I'm not Mr Fruit Loop either so that can't be bad, can it? x

over a year ago

Don't display my verifications out of respect to my opponents

Hope I haven't offended all of...I mean her!

over a year ago

"Hmmm never had that

I also had a man once who said that if he gave me a verification it would mean more men may want to meet me

"

Lol that's made me smile, what a daft git

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hmmm never had that

Lol that's made me smile, what a daft git "

I was thinking more pompous git!

over a year ago

I dont show any veri's at all so maybe people would just think I'm shy. I have done both, hidden them and shown them, now showing just some of the more recent ones. Not saying anybody has to do one or the other as it really is a choice on this site and people should do what is right for them - I really meant that like I could... people could draw their own conclusions as to how they interpret this if that makes sense? "

Yes it makes sense. I sometimes think that people with no veri's on show have something to hide. And then I realise I do the same. Oops!!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

I show all my veris. If anyone has a problem with that I don't give a flying bats fart.

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"I show all my veris. If anyone has a problem with that I don't give a flying bats fart."

Not heard that saying before

over a year ago

I give verification because I want to, and do not expect anything in return.

Post new Message to Thread