Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Faux Pas .........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is the most classic faux pas you have come out with ...............

Someone once said to me ............. I would love to raise your skirt and suck on your nipples .................. errrrrrrmmmmmmmm I didn't realise they had sunk that far South .............

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're not just as tight as my last girlfriend...

I then found out she could slap REALLY hard.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

once opened a cv from a 19yo girl which read

i have had sex jobs this year,

invited her in for a interview and omg ive never seen anyone blush so much when i pointed it out, turns out she meant 6 jobs

over a year ago

"once opened a cv from a 19yo girl which read

i have had sex jobs this year,

invited her in for a interview and omg ive never seen anyone blush so much when i pointed it out, turns out she meant 6 jobs "

over a year ago

I have just had to start wearing spectacles for reading.

My mother in law was round last week and I asked her if she would like to see my new testicles.

over a year ago

My Daughter once asked me what was in the bag I was carrying and I said Swinging kit instead of Swimming kit

And said Daughter asked for Durex paint in B&Q

over a year ago

Fuck, those are funny!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/06/13 11:30:32]

over a year ago

"You're not just as tight as my last girlfriend...

I then found out she could slap REALLY hard."

wish I had never opened this thread whilst drinking coffee choking and spluttering

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't make faux pas. I simply say it with a look of such innocence that others believe that I obviously don't realise what I'm saying and I get away with it.

Just ask Minxie

over a year ago

Sat at the nurses station chatting with a female doctor about peoples size in general, she came out with, well your not that fat, calked her a.cheeky bitch. She was so embarressed

over a year ago

I was doing 2D shapes with a kid. She was struggling to work out how many sides an octagon had so I asked, "How many testicles does an octagon have?" I then repeated the word tentacles what felt like a million times!

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

remember as a kid telling mum i loved the durex advert

turned out i meant to say dulux as in the gorgeous dog

over a year ago

"I don't make faux pas. I simply say it with a look of such innocence that others believe that I obviously don't realise what I'm saying and I get away with it.

Just ask Minxie "

Oh yeah the poor embarrassed man carrying the long screws .............. and the whole lift erupting in laughter as he scurried out at the next floor

over a year ago

When I was little I overheard my mum complain to my dad that her piles were hurting, I thought I'd use it as an excuse not to go to school the next day, for some reason she didn't believe me!!

over a year ago

"When I was little I overheard my mum complain to my dad that her piles were hurting, I thought I'd use it as an excuse not to go to school the next day, for some reason she didn't believe me!! "

that did make me laugh out loud

over a year ago

"When I was little I overheard my mum complain to my dad that her piles were hurting, I thought I'd use it as an excuse not to go to school the next day, for some reason she didn't believe me!!

that did make me laugh out loud "

She's never let me forget it!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I was once waiting at a crowded tube station when an elderly couple came up to me and said. 'Eeeeeeeeeeh it's Edward!' (I am not Edward by the way) and went straight into asking me how I was. I felt awkward and just pretended I knew them and said I was fine. They then asked me how the family was and asked about people by name. I felt I had dug a hole for myself so just started making shit up about these family members hoping that they would get on the train soon. But the old fuckers just kept asking questions!!! It was at one point during me waxing lyrical about my imaginery Uncle Simon that the Husband in the coulple started nudging his wife and said 'Mary it's not Edward'.

They both backed away as if I had killed Uncle Simon there on the platform while several commuters shook their heads and tutted at me.

I'm shuddering right now thinking about it.

Does getting lost in a web of your own bullshit with an OAP Couple count as a faux pas? If so I think I win.

over a year ago

"I was once waiting at a crowded tube station when an elderly couple came up to me and said. 'Eeeeeeeeeeh it's Edward!' (I am not Edward by the way) and went straight into asking me how I was. I felt awkward and just pretended I knew them and said I was fine. They then asked me how the family was and asked about people by name. I felt I had dug a hole for myself so just started making shit up about these family members hoping that they would get on the train soon. But the old fuckers just kept asking questions!!! It was at one point during me waxing lyrical about my imaginery Uncle Simon that the Husband in the coulple started nudging his wife and said 'Mary it's not Edward'.

They both backed away as if I had killed Uncle Simon there on the platform while several commuters shook their heads and tutted at me.

I'm shuddering right now thinking about it.

Does getting lost in a web of your own bullshit with an OAP Couple count as a faux pas? If so I think I win."

yeah a close second at the mo ........ I just had a little incident with my bum and think I am gonna blame u for it

over a year ago

A Chinese man got in my cab and said Harrow. I said ok mate and pulled away.

He said you don't know where I'm going yet, I looked at him puzzled and he said I only said hello.

over a year ago

"A Chinese man got in my cab and said Harrow. I said ok mate and pulled away.

He said you don't know where I'm going yet, I looked at him puzzled and he said I only said hello. "

I had a similar incident with a Chinese man. He said what I thought was the Tara hotel when in fact he said the tower hotel. They are about four miles from each other.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"What is the most classic faux pas you have come out with ...............

Someone once said to me ............. I would love to raise your skirt and suck on your nipples .................. errrrrrrmmmmmmmm I didn't realise they had sunk that far South ............. "

That really made me chuckle

over a year ago

Was with ex wife in the day she liked sex we were in garden centre i thought it was empty was feelng her up on a table and said i am going to lick your fanny it ended bad she was sat on tannoy switch it was broadcast to everyone

over a year ago

"Was with ex wife in the day she liked sex we were in garden centre i thought it was empty was feelng her up on a table and said i am going to lick your fanny it ended bad she was sat on tannoy switch it was broadcast to everyone "

now that did make me splutter and cough

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I just had a little incident with my bum and think I am gonna blame u for it "

Pray tell

Post new Message to Thread