Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Miss England 2013

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just seen on the local news that the finals for Miss England 2013 was held in Torquay over the weekend. A few local councillors have come out saying how degrading it is and Torquay should not be associated with such an archaic contest.

Last years winner was interviewed and said it is not like it was in the past. Although beauty is still a prerequisite, nowadays there is more about what they are doing with their life. They also have to raise loads of money for charity to get in the contest etc etc

The girl spoke very well and it did make me think, 'when ya gonna get your norks out for the boys?'

I was sad that a blonde won it, but glad the ginga with the funny nose didn't

I am also pleased that the world is no longer a place that sexists/mysoginists rule!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

wonder how many of the local councillors see what goes on late at night when scores of folk are totally wankered..

chucking up and pissing in folks gardens..

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

The very same councillors have given the green light for countless late night bars and tacky clubs to open in Torquay over the last few years, and they think a little beauty contest will give the wrong impression of the town?....

Feckin' hilarious

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Just seen on the local news that the finals for Miss England 2013 was held in Torquay over the weekend. A few local councillors have come out saying how degrading it is and Torquay should not be associated with such an archaic contest.

Last years winner was interviewed and said it is not like it was in the past. Although beauty is still a prerequisite, nowadays there is more about what they are doing with their life. They also have to raise loads of money for charity to get in the contest etc etc

The girl spoke very well and it did make me think, 'when ya gonna get your norks out for the boys?'

I am also pleased that the world is no longer a place that sexists/mysoginists rule!

"

Why did her ability to speak well m make you wonder when she would expose her breasts? Is this what happens if you speak well? If so it may explain some of my meets.

over a year ago

"The very same councillors have given the green light for countless late night bars and tacky clubs to open in Torquay over the last few years, and they think a little beauty contest will give the wrong impression of the town?....

Feckin' hilarious"

over a year ago

"Just seen on the local news that the finals for Miss England 2013 was held in Torquay over the weekend. A few local councillors have come out saying how degrading it is and Torquay should not be associated with such an archaic contest.

Why did her ability to speak well m make you wonder when she would expose her breasts? Is this what happens if you speak well? If so it may explain some of my meets."

TBH I wasn't listening to what she said... I just muttered 'she's got great norks' to the OH, it was her who told me she spoke well....

Post new Message to Thread