Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

minxie strikes again...

Jump to newest

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

My phone has been minxed.

Not working,, its as dead as the parrot in the monty python sketch...

So as my warranty doesn t cover being minxed... Pleasee fix it miss minxie minx..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can't expect her to fix it ...

She only breaks things

over a year ago

Ok need a tad more information here ........

at what time did said phone stop working and

what were you doing at the time???

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

"Ok need a tad more information here ........

at what time did said phone stop working and

what were you doing at the time??? "

Well i normally charge my phone with a mains charger,, this time i connected it tbrough a usb on a computer connected to the internet... As you break l things internet / digital electronic equipment .... miss minx i pronounce you guilty by association twas you...

over a year ago

I need the time it happened

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

"I need the time it happened "

Looking for an alibi,... Hmmmm.. very suspicious.. Friday approximatelty 4 pm...

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

In minxie's defence it was not her at 4pm on friday as at that time she was busy

i suggest young man you take a closer look at who it could have been

over a year ago

ner ner ner ner nerrrrrrrrrrrr lol thanks Voddy

actually I heard something a tad disturbing on the news just now ........ apparently a ride at Chessington World of Adventures broke down yesterday and 39 people were trapped on it ........ I was there 8 days prior to this but, ................ in my defence, neither I nor my kids went on that said ride lol

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

"ner ner ner ner nerrrrrrrrrrrr lol thanks Voddy

actually I heard something a tad disturbing on the news just now ........ apparently a ride at Chessington World of Adventures broke down yesterday and 39 people were trapped on it ........ I was there 8 days prior to this but, ................ in my defence, neither I nor my kids went on that said ride lol "

I see .... So i can rule her out of this case of minxed,,, . Can you tell me what and where and with whom miss minx was between the bours of 2 and 4,,?

over a year ago

Don't you just love it when no-one comes to your rescue in your hour of need

over a year ago

It was Minxie

Tie her to the ducking stool

over a year ago

"It was Minxie

Tie her to the ducking stool"

is that your new twist on the wet t shirt comp?

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

actually I heard something a tad disturbing on the news just now ........ apparently a ride at Chessington World of Adventures broke down yesterday and 39 people were trapped on it ........ I was there 8 days prior to this but, ................ in my defence, neither I nor my kids went on that said ride lol

I see .... So i can rule her out of this case of minxed,,, . Can you tell me what and where and with whom miss minx was between the bours of 2 and 4,,? "

I can vouch for Minxie...Friday she was with me, in my bed.... and then I cant tell you what happened next..sorry

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

I see .... So i can rule her out of this case of minxed,,, . Can you tell me what and where and with whom miss minx was between the bours of 2 and 4,,?

I can vouch for Minxie...Friday she was with me, in my bed.... and then I cant tell you what happened next..sorry "

Now you re just teasing..

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

I can vouch for Minxie...Friday she was with me, in my bed.... and then I cant tell you what happened next..sorry

Now you re just teasing.. "

I used to like you...a lot...Dont pick on Minxie like that...OK she is not the sharpest tool in the box and fuses tend to explode around her and balls have a life of their own in her hands but she's got a good heart...hasn't she?

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

I used to like you...a lot...Dont pick on Minxie like that...OK she is not the sharpest tool in the box and fuses tend to explode around her and balls have a life of their own in her hands but she's got a good heart...hasn't she? "

She is a lovely lady, and yep i was teasing her, all in good spirit and fun.

I m happy to say miss m mi.x innocent, I m un minxed a man has fixed it, (might have been a lady..).. just proving it can t have been miss m minx as when she breaks tbings they re irrepairable... ...

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

I used to like you...a lot...Dont pick on Minxie like that...OK she is not the sharpest tool in the box and fuses tend to explode around her and balls have a life of their own in her hands but she's got a good heart...hasn't she?

I m happy to say miss m mi.x innocent, I m un minxed a man has fixed it, (might have been a lady..).. just proving it can t have been miss m minx as when she breaks tbings they re irrepairable... ... "

Hahahaha! I was teasing you lovely man! By the way...where is the minx? and why has she not interfered?

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

I m happy to say miss m mi.x innocent, I m un minxed a man has fixed it, (might have been a lady..).. just proving it can t have been miss m minx as when she breaks tbings they re irrepairable... ...

Hahahaha! I was teasing you lovely man! By the way...where is the minx? and why has she not interfered? "

errrrrr minxie is a bit tied up at moment

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Hahahaha! I was teasing you lovely man! By the way...where is the minx? and why has she not interfered?

errrrrr minxie is a bit tied up at moment"

Figures! there's rope play going on!! and she promised I could watch pfft

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

errrrrr minxie is a bit tied up at moment

Figures! there's rope play going on!! and she promised I could watch pfft "

watch ? i was under the impression it was you being tied and teased

Post new Message to Thread