Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Andy Murray

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am warming to him since his emotional win at last year's US Open, and on a good day, with decent hair and clothes, he can be quite dashing.

And he has a lush body!

Anyone else a fan?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

I think ever since he made the Wimbledon final last year he has started to show more of a personality. I watched the exhibition match today that was on after the Queens final and he was really enjoying himself. I think he just took a long time to come out of his shell a bit so more people are warming to him now.

But saying that, I can't stand him

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He is a credit to his hometown of dunblane and a credit to scotland. Well done andy murray. Roll on wimbledon

over a year ago

I like the guy.....

I think anyone who watched his reaction while the Mock The Week team were ripping the piss about his Wimbledon final speech last year could see the guy has a great sense of humour….

He was sat in the shows audience not long after the Olympics and you could see he was totally different bloke off court…

I like him and I hope he does well this year…

over a year ago

My son played on the same junior circuit and anyone who knows him say hes a lovely guy with a great soh..public perception is often skewed..i also owned a pub next to the spurs ground and everyone involved with the clud said the same thing that a certain big eared individual who advertised crisps was an absolute twat

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I am warming to him since his emotional win at last year's US Open, and on a good day, with decent hair and clothes, he can be quite dashing.

And he has a lush body!

Anyone else a fan?

"

Nope, can't stand him, I think hes a twat.

over a year ago

Hes freaks me out odd looking bloke

over a year ago

He is one of those odd looking gents that I find appealing, along with Ben Stiller, Steve Carell, Owen Wilson, etc. etc...

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"He is one of those odd looking gents that I find appealing, along with Ben Stiller, Steve Carell, Owen Wilson, etc. etc...

"

I find a dose of the clap more appealing, but we can't all be the same.

over a year ago

Indeedy!

However, he has not tempted me enough to make me want to watch him play at Wimbledon. No one has since John McEnroe.

over a year ago

He has really come out of his shell and is one hell of a player the exibition game was great! Laughed so hard!

Post new Message to Thread