Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Them friends pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do people get so emotional when you say they can't see your private pictures? Please tell me why

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Emotional? like crying about it?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's just...

Sorry I can't say without

Welling up...

over a year ago

No like when I say I'm sorry I don't feel comfortable showing you at this moment in time . It's like 101 questions and then they just cut conversation

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Why do people get so emotional when you say they can't see your private pictures? Please tell me why "

Not sure why but they do. When you tell them that they're only pictures that have been in public but have been moved out for a rest they don't believe you either. I think they reckon they're missing something

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

Yes but I NEEDED those pics to complete my collection ......have to start collecting stamps now

over a year ago

....there private for a reason...or are we missing something??

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i think friend is slightly the wrong term . i have sent friend invites to people with no pix at all .. i would like to be friends with people on here and not necessarily see their private pix . hence i hotlist them and tell them i have

over a year ago

"Yes but I NEEDED those pics to complete my collection ......have to start collecting stamps now "

....get a better price for those as well!!

over a year ago

Anybodys guess ive only got three an i dont think they are great

over a year ago

This is why I have 2 people on that list.

They should change the name to private pictures instead of 'friend'

over a year ago

I don't know why because very rarely do pics actually represent people what they look like in reality, sometimes are much better in the flesh and sometimes the opposite.

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"This is why I have 2 people on that list.

They should change the name to private pictures instead of 'friend' "

Dont worry about it...really if thats how they react then they are probably going to be too much mainteance going forward. xx

I have a lot of people on my 'friends' list who do not have (or do not list) private pictures and thats not a problem.

Bambi xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don't know why because very rarely do pics actually represent people what they look like in reality, sometimes are much better in the flesh and sometimes the opposite. "

very true, of course we are MUCH better in the flesh

over a year ago

I don't feel the need to show private pics to others that I don't want to and I don't get into discussion about it. I'd say no, of they queried it, I just wouldn't reply, simple as.

I do get men asking to see private sex pictures. It makes me smile that they think I have really explicit private pics. I don't at all, I have never taken action pics of any variety. All my private pics are face pics of the two of us.

I don't reply to these men though, let them think I'm hiding pics of cum oozing out of my backside

over a year ago

"I don't know why because very rarely do pics actually represent people what they look like in reality, sometimes are much better in the flesh and sometimes the opposite.

very true, of course we are MUCH better in the flesh "

Yes us to

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don't feel the need to show private pics to others that I don't want to and I don't get into discussion about it. I'd say no, of they queried it, I just wouldn't reply, simple as.

I do get men asking to see private sex pictures. It makes me smile that they think I have really explicit private pics. I don't at all, I have never taken action pics of any variety. All my private pics are face pics of the two of us.

I don't reply to these men though, let them think I'm hiding pics of cum oozing out of my backside "

Lol, I think you hit the nail on the head there

over a year ago

"This is why I have 2 people on that list.

They should change the name to private pictures instead of 'friend' "

I only have four! My face pics are for my friends and I only share that with the people I've spoken to at length, met or agreed to meet. It always amazes me when people you've never spoken to, or live a million miles away or even worse, have NO pics of their own, send a friends invite just to see your pics! I think they confuse this site with that Facepage thingy

over a year ago

lol i find it amusing too. my private pics are generally less creative and more standard normal pictures of me

certainly not explicit or action shots.

if a guy asks he will be told no and that will end all further conversation

over a year ago

Most expect your face pics to be in there!

The simple solution is just to keep the face pics in private, rather than friends - or do what I do - just keep friends to actual people you've met/chat to regularly - and simply send pics with messages if you're comfortable doing so.

over a year ago

"Most expect your face pics to be in there!

The simple solution is just to keep the face pics in private, rather than friends - or do what I do - just keep friends to actual people you've met/chat to regularly - and simply send pics with messages if you're comfortable doing so.

"

Post new Message to Thread