Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Boredom.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bit bored and still awake. So thought I'll ask 2 things that are on similar lines as each other and they are:

1. I know the majority of the people that user the forums are "considerably" (being careful what word I used there) older than me, but at what age did you take your first partner (proper partner that you slept with and had sleepovers with) home to meet the family and what was their reaction when you introduced them and when they left!?

2. When it comes to sex as in seeing it during a normal film or even chatting about it and saying how attractive someone is like that. Can you talk to your family about any of it and if you can't handle either of these. How do you feel when it crops up?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Considerably! Brilliant!

1. Don't think I ever took anyone to meet my family.

2. Never talk about sex with family.

over a year ago

"Considerably! Brilliant!

1. Don't think I ever took anyone to meet my family.

2. Never talk about sex with family."

All the boyfriends you have had. None of them have met the family?

You have that awkward moment when watching a film and a scene contains it?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I just meant that my family met most of my boyfriends and girlfriends, I just didn't take them to meet for their approval.

I don't usually watch tv with anyone else. When I do it's never anything that would have anything remotely sexy in it.

I live a sheltered life.

over a year ago

"I just meant that my family met most of my boyfriends and girlfriends, I just didn't take them to meet for their approval.

I don't usually watch tv with anyone else. When I do it's never anything that would have anything remotely sexy in it.

I live a sheltered life. "

Didn't mean it quite like that. I meant you coming home one day with your first proper boyfriend. Did they say to you or even out loud that you were growing up or having a bit of fun with you as your softer side has come out?

How do you know what scenes It contains? Something's you wouldn't imagine it having sex scenes in it.

Post new Message to Thread