Lancashire

50% of giraffes are bisexual.

Strange but true

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"50% of giraffes are bisexual.

Strange but true"

i think alot of animals fall in that catergory..

my dogs for one XD

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Strange but true"

did they put this on the giraffe census form?

By *lentyoffun40 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

Ahhh

The bloody greedy swines

Not content with shagging females and licking their own balls ....

over a year ago

Strange but true"

I like these games how sad am I

Here's another strange fact. There is a saying "I before E except after C." I outsmarted the person who said that by saying "Spell society then". Someone said that's an exception to the rule, but its fact that there are more words that break that rule".

over a year ago

Lancashire

Strange but true

Here's another strange fact. There is a saying "I before E except after C." I outsmarted the person who said that by saying "Spell society then". Someone said that's an exception to the rule, but its fact that there are more words that break that rule"."

Ceiling being one

over a year ago

Strange but true

Here's another strange fact. There is a saying "I before E except after C." I outsmarted the person who said that by saying "Spell society then". Someone said that's an exception to the rule, but its fact that there are more words that break that rule"."

they covered that on QI.. one of the funniest moments on the show i think as one of the guests (forget his name) couldnt grasp what stephen was saying

over a year ago

Strange but true

Here's another strange fact. There is a saying "I before E except after C." I outsmarted the person who said that by saying "Spell society then". Someone said that's an exception to the rule, but its fact that there are more words that break that rule".

Ceiling being one"

Worded my fact a bit wrong, lol. I meant there are 500 odd words like that and 300 words break the rule.

over a year ago

Lancashire

China makes more than half of the world's sex dolls

and uses over 70% of them.

over a year ago

Strange but true

they covered that on QI.. one of the funniest moments on the show i think as one of the guests (forget his name) couldnt grasp what stephen was saying "

I said it when my teacher first told me the rule and I said about the word society, but I found out on qi about the fact there are more words that break the rule than any other word. So the rule should be dropped and not taught in schools anymore

over a year ago

Strange but true

they covered that on QI.. one of the funniest moments on the show i think as one of the guests (forget his name) couldnt grasp what stephen was saying

I said it when my teacher first told me the rule and I said about the word society, but I found out on qi about the fact there are more words that break the rule than any other word. So the rule should be dropped and not taught in schools anymore "

didnt Stephen say it was now dropped from school?

over a year ago

Strange but true

my dogs for one XD"

Your dog is a Xdresser????

over a year ago

Strange but true

I said it when my teacher first told me the rule and I said about the word society, but I found out on qi about the fact there are more words that break the rule than any other word. So the rule should be dropped and not taught in schools anymore

didnt Stephen say it was now dropped from school?"

He did, but only recently. He also said th me way lazy people sit in work/school is the best way to sit down as its the best position to sit in to prevent and cure a bad back. So people should try that as an excuse to their teachers and bosses like he recommended

over a year ago

Strange but true

my dogs for one XD

Your dog is a Xdresser???? "

it wouldnt surprise me! haha

no XD is a cute face emoticon

over a year ago

Lancashire

Human sperm and grapefruit both have anti-aging properties.

Anyone for a nice facial ?

over a year ago

Strange but true"

which 50%, male or female?

(mmmmmmmm, giraffe lesbians )

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

You cannot lick your elbow!

over a year ago

"You cannot lick your elbow!"

that was prooved wrong on QI again and they had someone in that showed they could lick their elbow

over a year ago

"

Whenever someone says 'nothings impossible' to me, I tell them to try slamming a revolving door

over a year ago

A high percent of rubber aprons are actually made from a whales penis.

over a year ago

"

Whenever someone says 'nothings impossible' to me, I tell them to try slamming a revolving door "

break it

over a year ago

"A high percent of rubber aprons are actually made from a whales penis. "

jewish whales??

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"You cannot lick your elbow!

that was prooved wrong on QI again and they had someone in that showed they could lick their elbow "

But can YOU?

over a year ago

"A high percent of rubber aprons are actually made from a whales penis.

jewish whales??"

Didn't catch all of the quote. But they said its takes days to make as they spend hours stretching it to the right size and then they "dry it out", which takes a while too because of their skin.

over a year ago

that was prooved wrong on QI again and they had someone in that showed they could lick their elbow

But can YOU? "

i cant.. buts its not something thats impossible as some can

over a year ago

jewish whales??

Didn't catch all of the quote. But they said its takes days to make as they spend hours stretching it to the right size and then they "dry it out", which takes a while too because of their skin."

i glad i dont wear aprons

over a year ago

Lancashire

Strange but true

which 50%, male or female?

(mmmmmmmm, giraffe lesbians ) "

Wind ya neck in !

over a year ago

jewish whales??

Didn't catch all of the quote. But they said its takes days to make as they spend hours stretching it to the right size and then they "dry it out", which takes a while too because of their skin.

i glad i dont wear aprons "

Strangely enough I have only started watching it and I can't get enough of it now. Nice to know someone that actually watches it

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

But can YOU?

i cant.. buts its not something thats impossible as some can"

Which is why I did not say 'nobody can lick their elbow'. It is a bizarre fact (thread title) that not many people can

over a year ago

When you talk to someone who doesn't use the forums. You come across a gorgeous person of the opposite sex now and again. When you post on the forums you realise all the women are gorgeous so choosing one just based on looks is near to impossible as you can get.

over a year ago

But can YOU?

Which is why I did not say 'nobody can lick their elbow'. It is a bizarre fact (thread title) that not many people can "

im really confused.. to me saying "you cannot lick your elbow" is aiming it at everyone as that question is open to anyoen that reads it.. rather than saying "not many people can lick their elbows"

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

But can YOU?

Which is why I did not say 'nobody can lick their elbow'. It is a bizarre fact (thread title) that not many people can

im really confused.. to me saying "you cannot lick your elbow" is aiming it at everyone as that question is open to anyoen that reads it.. rather than saying "not many people can lick their elbows""

As I was anwering the OP's post, the you was directed at that person. You chose to comment so I asked you if you could. Nothing complex or confusing there! I guess to avoid confusing you I probably should have started the sentence with; "OP, you...."

over a year ago

But can YOU?

im really confused.. to me saying "you cannot lick your elbow" is aiming it at everyone as that question is open to anyoen that reads it.. rather than saying "not many people can lick their elbows"

As I was anwering the OP's post, the you was directed at that person. You chose to comment so I asked you if you could. Nothing complex or confusing there! I guess to avoid confusing you I probably should have started the sentence with; "OP, you...." "

how do you know the OP isnt one of the people who can lick their elbows tho? and why would it be a bizarre fact that the OP cant lick their elbow

sorry seems you just trying to backtrack

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

THE REASON i LOOK SO YOUNG....Sperm is good for the skin The proteins in sperm have a tightening effect on the skin. When sperm is left to dry, the evaporation of the water in it leaves behind protein which can help to reduce wrinkles. While this may be an excellent anti-aging treatment, the obvious downside is that you have to walk around with sperm on your face.

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"THE REASON i LOOK SO YOUNG....Sperm is good for the skin The proteins in sperm have a tightening effect on the skin. When sperm is left to dry, the evaporation of the water in it leaves behind protein which can help to reduce wrinkles. While this may be an excellent anti-aging treatment, the obvious downside is that you have to walk around with sperm on your face. "

over a year ago

"THE REASON i LOOK SO YOUNG....Sperm is good for the skin The proteins in sperm have a tightening effect on the skin. When sperm is left to dry, the evaporation of the water in it leaves behind protein which can help to reduce wrinkles. While this may be an excellent anti-aging treatment, the obvious downside is that you have to walk around with sperm on your face. "

Not necessarily as if you can manage to get it off your face and into a big bowl. You can put hot water into it and just seem your face. The steam is good for your face anyway and the water neutralises the skin. So if you did that on top. You would have found a remedy to stop wrinkles as when you steam your face. You clean off the swear don't you? Lol.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"THE REASON i LOOK SO YOUNG....Sperm is good for the skin The proteins in sperm have a tightening effect on the skin. When sperm is left to dry, the evaporation of the water in it leaves behind protein which can help to reduce wrinkles. While this may be an excellent anti-aging treatment, the obvious downside is that you have to walk around with sperm on your face.

Not necessarily as if you can manage to get it off your face and into a big bowl. You can put hot water into it and just seem your face. The steam is good for your face anyway and the water neutralises the skin. So if you did that on top. You would have found a remedy to stop wrinkles as when you steam your face. You clean off the swear don't you? Lol. "

That takes the fun outta it.

over a year ago

"THE REASON i LOOK SO YOUNG....Sperm is good for the skin The proteins in sperm have a tightening effect on the skin. When sperm is left to dry, the evaporation of the water in it leaves behind protein which can help to reduce wrinkles. While this may be an excellent anti-aging treatment, the obvious downside is that you have to walk around with sperm on your face.

Not necessarily as if you can manage to get it off your face and into a big bowl. You can put hot water into it and just seem your face. The steam is good for your face anyway and the water neutralises the skin. So if you did that on top. You would have found a remedy to stop wrinkles as when you steam your face. You clean off the swear don't you? Lol. That takes the fun outta it. "

You don't want a old looking tongue either- best have a protein gargle too

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Strange but true"

I'm 50% bisexual, does that make me a giraffe

over a year ago

Strange but true

I'm 50% bisexual, does that make me a giraffe "

Depends.. Do u have urges to eat the leaves from the top of trees?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

No, but Diamondsmiles once tried to smuggle me out of Africa

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Giraffes are mute.

So I suspect Superram is not one - he is occasionally vocal!

over a year ago

Its sunday morning and im up at 6....most strange

over a year ago

The distance between your elbow and wrist is the same size as your foot!

over a year ago

Lancashire

"Its sunday morning and im up at 6....most strange"

I'm up at 6 most mornings

But I always stay in bed !

;-)

over a year ago

They claim a person should eat every 4 hours and they alway claim that your body works more when it's asleep. Bare that in mind. They say you should have 3 meals a day. It doesn't add up as if you had breakfast at 8 and dinner at 1 and tea at 5. Does that mean you have to starve from 5 in the evening until 8 in the morning the next day .

All these stats should be removed and re done.

over a year ago

The average number of legs on human beings is less than 2.

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Did you know that 76% of all statistics are made up....

over a year ago

The women that use the forums are very wise and incredibly attractive. Although they have to move house, lol.

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Strange but true

I'm 50% bisexual, does that make me a giraffe "

You're certainly tall enough to pass for one

over a year ago

Strange but true

I'm 50% bisexual, does that make me a giraffe

You're certainly tall enough to pass for one "

Another strange thing about giraffes. They don't have a voicebox

over a year ago

Lancashire

The light we currently see from the North Star was actually emitted in the year 1583.

over a year ago

" The light we currently see from the North Star was actually emitted in the year 1583."

Some people when they see the North Star think its not a star they are looking at, but Venus

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"

Whenever someone says 'nothings impossible' to me, I tell them to try slamming a revolving door "

But it is very easy to slam a revolving door! I've done it!

over a year ago

When you're travelling a long distance to the point where you suffer jet lag. If you take a pet hamster with you. They give it Viagra to cure the jet lag.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I cant wait to get my arse back to work.....now that is mad

over a year ago

Some people mistake me for someone that gives a shit!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Some people mistake me for someone that gives a shit!"

what you too thought that was just me

over a year ago

Lancashire

"Some people mistake me for someone that gives a shit!"

Some people !!