Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

USA social media spying...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Shock, horror. The Good Old U.S of A has been spying on us! As if we didn't know...

We'll , Mr Olbama, I am frankly disappointed in you, you showed such promise.... By the way, your wife's hot... Do you swing at all? LOL

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh unless you’ve got something to hide of international importance I wouldn’t let it worry you! ….

over a year ago

"Oh unless you’ve got something to hide of international importance I wouldn’t let it worry you! …. "

Whatever happened to privacy?

Guess Gene Hackman was right in Enemy Of The State "The only privacy left is inside your head "

over a year ago

I personally don't care who sees my penis enlargement emails, and if anyone eve drops and discovers that I bought a bullet from LH this morning good luck to them.

over a year ago

Im sure they have to prodded regularly with cattle prods to stay awake reading most of boring shit they have to wade through

Bit like my inobx after closing time

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Anyone who's lived in Yorkshire knows that Menwith Hill isn't just a field of giant golfballs. The US has been doing this for years. But all they can read in my inbox is spam and newsfeeds so I think I'm OK.

over a year ago

I just find it a bit silly to be genuinely concerned that with all the gazillions of cyber traffic taking place 24/7-365,,, some faceless stranger might be assigned to monitor my internet input and output……

Even if they were I don’t personally mind because I'm not involved in doing anything illegal ….!.

But I’m more then sure whatever is keeping tabs on me is made from bits of plastic and silicon and copper wire and quite frankly that doesn’t bother me in the slightest……

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

It does make me laugh that whilst this is going on Microsoft, who have been implicated as involved in this, are still running an ad about protecting your privacy.

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

"Oh unless you’ve got something to hide of international importance I wouldn’t let it worry you! …. "

U seen Running Man?

over a year ago

"It does make me laugh that whilst this is going on Microsoft, who have been implicated as involved in this, are still running an ad about protecting your privacy. "

If you want privacy don't use the major ISP providers such as bt, virgin, sky etc or simply search for VPN

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

They do not look at your stuff, sophisticated software searches key words then they zoom in. Look at the vid on u tube by the man himself explaining why he whistle blew.

He is taking a massive risk. He is now a man marked for life by the control system.

It really is no laughing matter. Sadly.

over a year ago

We could fuck up the entire system if everybody sent out emails with 'Allah' and 'dirty bomb' in it

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

"It does make me laugh that whilst this is going on Microsoft, who have been implicated as involved in this, are still running an ad about protecting your privacy.

If you want privacy don't use the major ISP providers such as bt, virgin, sky etc or simply search for VPN "

Ther is no privacy that can be guaranteed if u use the ether. It can always be harvested.

over a year ago

"We could fuck up the entire system if everybody sent out emails with 'Allah' and 'dirty bomb' in it "

and president, Obama, drugs, guns, white house. They'll be flagged for sure.

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

"We could fuck up the entire system if everybody sent out emails with 'Allah' and 'dirty bomb' in it

and president, Obama, drugs, guns, white house. They'll be flagged for sure.

"

Love a man with a sense o humour.

over a year ago

"It does make me laugh that whilst this is going on Microsoft, who have been implicated as involved in this, are still running an ad about protecting your privacy.

If you want privacy don't use the major ISP providers such as bt, virgin, sky etc or simply search for VPN

Ther is no privacy that can be guaranteed if u use the ether. It can always be harvested. "

When I download stuff I use Jondo anonymous thingy

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

Ther is no privacy that can be guaranteed if u use the ether. It can always be harvested.

When I download stuff I use Jondo anonymous thingy"

Lol - you're sweet!

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

Poor whistleblower he has been running all over the place to avoid the angered controllers. He must really freaked. Wonder when they will make the film.

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

[Removed by poster at 26/06/13 01:19:14]

Post new Message to Thread