Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Out of the box

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yoooo

How are all you lovely (and some time wastey) swingers. Hope you are all great right now!

I just wanted to throw my 2 pennies in about sexuality - I keep getting asked about what I mean on my profile so thought I would put it here to be read or ignored :p

I don't think you should ever put yourself in a box: to call yourself straight/gay/TV/hispanic/zoolu/persian/tall/hair colour/eye colour etc etc puts up boundaries about what you can experience in life. I am definitely not saying you should all turn ambisexual (is that a word?!) but instead give your self the opportunity to not stop yourself from missing opportunities. How many of you have rules and regulations on your profiles that plan the experience as a pose to letting it happen. I am not saying this is wrong at all, just good to look at it from a different point of view.

You can refer this idea to any part of life as far as I am aware.... How many times have you tried something totally new, and opposing to what you initial thought, and enjoyed it?! Holidays are a great example: doing stuff you wouldn't normally do and loving it!

I dunno about you guys but the best experiences of my life have been the unplanned ones where you just 'let it happen'.

Anyways, just a thought

Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread