Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know it's not Thursday but it happened yesterday and I couldn't do anything about it ......................... How much do we rely on technology ..... no scrub that - how much do we rely on electricity - had a power cut last nite after messing around with my profile .......... yeah u all had peace and quiet from me (how many noticed I wonder), but in our house our mobiles work off it too cos our enhancement box is linked into the router .......... it was dead quiet here ......couldnt do nothing ............ and its not good - so how much would you lose without power? or would it be a blessing in disguise sometimes? personally I hate it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

You could of gone out

over a year ago

It was very late !!!

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Gone for a drive

over a year ago

too knackered lol

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Could of come here to suck my cock

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I honestly had no idea you had enhancements?

over a year ago

"I honestly had no idea you had enhancements? "

I have lots of things u don't know about !!

over a year ago

"Could of come here to suck my cock "

errrrrrrrrrrr that would have been a bit like a yoyo lol

over a year ago

Am I the only one wondering what it was minxie did to cause the power cut ?

over a year ago

"Am I the only one wondering what it was minxie did to cause the power cut ? "

me ................... ME .......... these things happen all the time all over the country ........... why do I get the blame for the one that happened here????

All together now ......... it wasn't my fault lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

What the frig is an enhancement box and why does that stop your mobile working?

over a year ago

We have limited cover indoors since they interfered with the aerials to the 4g stuff .............. so they have given us a free enhancement box that interlinks with the router box and picks up the wifi through the router box to enhance the mobile signal ................ that's the best I can explain it .......... anyone that is having a problem with their network since any of the companies have upgraded the aerials can be supplied with one from the mobile provider

over a year ago

Living in a small town I have the same problem with my poswer. Constant power cuts. More so when it's raing and the towms flooded. Price you have to pay to live somewhere so remote!!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"What the frig is an enhancement box and why does that stop your mobile working?"

Caught you

over a year ago

well living on a boat with no mains electric, we have to rely on solar panels charging leisure batteries for our power

living like this makes you realise how much people rely on mains electricity and what would they do if it suddenly was turned off for good!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"What the frig is an enhancement box and why does that stop your mobile working?

Caught you "

Haha I actually thought then - what the bloody hell is she on about

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"well living on a boat with no mains electric, we have to rely on solar panels charging leisure batteries for our power

living like this makes you realise how much people rely on mains electricity and what would they do if it suddenly was turned off for good! "

we would live in caveman days again

over a year ago

"What the frig is an enhancement box and why does that stop your mobile working?

Caught you

Haha I actually thought then - what the bloody hell is she on about "

so did I ........... its getting difficult to keep up here ........ there are now three of me

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"We have limited cover indoors since they interfered with the aerials to the 4g stuff .............. so they have given us a free enhancement box that interlinks with the router box and picks up the wifi through the router box to enhance the mobile signal ................ that's the best I can explain it .......... anyone that is having a problem with their network since any of the companies have upgraded the aerials can be supplied with one from the mobile provider "

Ohhhhhhh........ You can only connect via ya wifi.

Should have gone and sat in McDonalds car park

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"We have limited cover indoors since they interfered with the aerials to the 4g stuff .............. so they have given us a free enhancement box that interlinks with the router box and picks up the wifi through the router box to enhance the mobile signal ................ that's the best I can explain it .......... anyone that is having a problem with their network since any of the companies have upgraded the aerials can be supplied with one from the mobile provider

Should have gone and sat in McDonalds car park "

macdonalds won't let you use this site, i've tried

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I know it's not Thursday but it happened yesterday and I couldn't do anything about it ......................... How much do we rely on technology ..... no scrub that - how much do we rely on electricity - had a power cut last nite after messing around with my profile .......... yeah u all had peace and quiet from me (how many noticed I wonder), but in our house our mobiles work off it too cos our enhancement box is linked into the router .......... it was dead quiet here ......couldnt do nothing ............ and its not good - so how much would you lose without power? or would it be a blessing in disguise

sometimes? personally I hate it "

Use a clockwork computer

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"We have limited cover indoors since they interfered with the aerials to the 4g stuff .............. so they have given us a free enhancement box that interlinks with the router box and picks up the wifi through the router box to enhance the mobile signal ................ that's the best I can explain it .......... anyone that is having a problem with their network since any of the companies have upgraded the aerials can be supplied with one from the mobile provider

Should have gone and sat in McDonalds car park macdonalds won't let you use this site, i've tried "

Proxy servers are very friendly

over a year ago

Just sounds like another average day in MinxieLand to me...

over a year ago

Should have gone and sat in McDonalds car park "

it also enhances the network signal too

over a year ago

"Just sounds like another average day in MinxieLand to me...

"

average days ............. wot the hell is an average day???

Post new Message to Thread