Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ways to improve big brother

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So this god awful show is back.

However i do believe i could be tempted to watch it if they planted a serial killer in the house.

How would you improve this show??

Obviousky im joking about the serial killer before the righteous police get here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

After perusing some of the threads on here I imagine if you put a few random people from Fab in the BB house it would make for a most entertaining (though completely unbroadcastable) show!

over a year ago

"So this god awful show is back.

However i do believe i could be tempted to watch it if they planted a serial killer in the house.

Obviousky im joking about the serial killer before the righteous police get here"

I think it's a great idea.... planting in an ex-felon would do wonders for the dynamic once knowledge of their previous crime's became house-mates knowledge .....

over a year ago

I used to love big brother when it first started when it was "normall" people who were entered. Now they just try and find the most off the wall weird people they can, just for personality clashes. I liked watching friendships being bonded and fued and arguments building and then exploding!

over a year ago

Biggest pile of shite ever on tv how and why folk like it beats me says a lot about society nowadays really.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

To improve it I would attempt to reproduce the story line of the C4 Film Dead Set, where there was a Zombie epidemic and the contestants were the only people left. Eventually all of the vacuous little shits were eaten.

over a year ago

Improve it? I'd do so by getting rid of the shite off the telly for good.

over a year ago

dont watch rubbish reality show

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

seal the doors and windows..

pour in several tons of slurry..

over a year ago

tigers?

over a year ago

Haha great ideas !!!!

By *nsert user name hereMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"To improve it I would attempt to reproduce the story line of the C4 Film Dead Set, where there was a Zombie epidemic and the contestants were the only people left. Eventually all of the vacuous little shits were eaten."

I had the idea that they should play random explosion noises outside etc then not contact them or interact with them and see how they deal not knowing or what's going on in the real world. Think it would be interesting viewing

over a year ago

Give them really strong acid and then have random crew members walk through the house dressed in different costumes. That, or make out that Britain is under attack and they're locked in.

Muhahahahahaha

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"To improve it I would attempt to reproduce the story line of the C4 Film Dead Set, where there was a Zombie epidemic and the contestants were the only people left. Eventually all of the vacuous little shits were eaten.

I had the idea that they should play random explosion noises outside etc then not contact them or interact with them and see how they deal not knowing or what's going on in the real world. Think it would be interesting viewing"

lol I reckon it would be a bloodbath. Do it. DO ITTTTT!

over a year ago

Instead of walking out of tge house when losing the vote there should be trap door leading to pit of venomous snakes and the winner gets to be tortured by electric shock then drop them from a plane without a parachute

over a year ago

"So this god awful show is back.

Obviousky im joking about the serial killer before the righteous police get here"

Cancel it its shite

over a year ago

"Give them really strong acid and then have random crew members walk through the house dressed in different costumes. That, or make out that Britain is under attack and they're locked in.

Muhahahahahaha"

Love this

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Have you read Ben Elton's Dead Famous?

By *gchristinaTV/TS
over a year ago

london

change it to a radio show

By *ickloverMan
over a year ago

Devizes

Give them all laxatives and Lock the toilet !!

over a year ago

pull the plug

Post new Message to Thread