Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's wrong with me?

Jump to newest

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kent

Either my eyes need testing, I'm getting really really fussy in my old age OR there's slim pickings on here lately because I find myself not attracted in the slightest to 99% of the people that message me lately.

Either that or I can pick fault somewhere in the message/profile!

Was beginning to think maybe it was my brains way of telling me that this swinging business isn't for me then realised that I've not looked at any nilla people and thought 'yum' for ages either!!

What's that all about???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

perhaps the excitement has worn off? Or the site has spoilt you and you are more difficult to please?

over a year ago

Kent

"perhaps the excitement has worn off? Or the site has spoilt you and you are more difficult to please?"

I definitely haven't been spoilt. Not had enough meets for that.

I still get excited when I find a good one lol, even though I'm not actively looking for meets at the mo x

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I am having the same thing at the minute so hidden my profile and have stopped looking. It's a reflection perhaps of where you are in your life..

Roll with it, don't do anything drastic...

over a year ago

i go through various stages of 'MEH'

then suddenly i then find myself wanting to hump every man that walks passed me with a pulse.. lol

over a year ago

Your just going through a bit of a lull, happens to one of us every now and then. All of a sudden one or the other gets very picky. It happened to ju recently but now she seems to fancy everyone.

over a year ago

"perhaps the excitement has worn off? Or the site has spoilt you and you are more difficult to please?

I still get excited when I find a good one lol, even though I'm not actively looking for meets at the mo x "

maybe that's the answer I'm not actively looking

over a year ago

Kent

"I am having the same thing at the minute so hidden my profile and have stopped looking. It's a reflection perhaps of where you are in your life..

Roll with it, don't do anything drastic... "

Good to know I'm not on my own. Won't do anything drastic. I can't leave anyway the forums keep me entertained in the evenings x

over a year ago

Kent

"i go through various stages of 'MEH'

then suddenly i then find myself wanting to hump every man that walks passed me with a pulse.. lol "

Yes this is exactly it. Hopefully it won't last long then x

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Be careful it doesn't heal over Hot Bot

over a year ago

Kent

"perhaps the excitement has worn off? Or the site has spoilt you and you are more difficult to please?

I still get excited when I find a good one lol, even though I'm not actively looking for meets at the mo x

maybe that's the answer I'm not actively looking "

I gave up actively looking when I started feeling this way. I do still check the people who are near and do a local ish search now and then but nothing catches my eye x

over a year ago

Kent

"Be careful it doesn't heal over Hot Bot "

Would you help me if it does??

over a year ago

Kent

"Your just going through a bit of a lull, happens to one of us every now and then. All of a sudden one or the other gets very picky. It happened to ju recently but now she seems to fancy everyone.

"

Good, light at the end of the tunnel x

over a year ago

"Be careful it doesn't heal over Hot Bot "
I bet theres 99% of people on hear lust after that bot though

over a year ago

"Be careful it doesn't heal over Hot Bot I bet theres 99% of people on hear lust after that bot though "

over a year ago

I still get excited when I find a good one lol, even though I'm not actively looking for meets at the mo x "

Ok looking at it another way.

I dont know you or whether you have had experience prior to joining the site. You have had at least 5 meets, with four different members, since joining 8 months ago

Now if you were not on the site and went forward another 8 months, would you have had such arrangements with four different people/couples?

You may say yes but I tend to think that I find more casual sex on the site than off it and therefore in a sense you are more spoilt and potentially less excited by it all or more picky

just a thought

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'm feeling exactly the same. Was starting to think there was something up with me!

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple
over a year ago

Manchester Area

So not just us then is good to know others feel the same, but hell it doesn't help

over a year ago

I'm with you, there are lots of people here that take a good body shot but when you see the face, it all goes to pot. Perhaps I am being fussy

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Be careful it doesn't heal over Hot Bot

Would you help me if it does?? "

I'm sure they is something in my toolbox that would sort it out

over a year ago

Kent

I don't think its because I'm more spoilt or fussy. There just seems to not be many people around that are my type recently.

over a year ago

I have the opposite problem; so many fine men, so little time!!!

over a year ago

I feel the same way, its very, very rare on here these days that I see anyone I feel the remotest urge to message.

...or they're in couples!

over a year ago

"Either my eyes need testing, I'm getting really really fussy in my old age OR there's slim pickings on here lately because I find myself not attracted in the slightest to 99% of the people that message me lately.

Was beginning to think maybe it was my brains way of telling me that this swinging business isn't for me then realised that I've not looked at any nilla people and thought 'yum' for ages either!!

What's that all about??? "

Firsty swinging is pretty "nilla" it's only sex when you really think about it. Secondly, maybe you just need to take a break and chill for a bit. Thirdly, You've just gone off sex!!

over a year ago

Kent

"Either my eyes need testing, I'm getting really really fussy in my old age OR there's slim pickings on here lately because I find myself not attracted in the slightest to 99% of the people that message me lately.

What's that all about???

Firsty swinging is pretty "nilla" it's only sex when you really think about it. Secondly, maybe you just need to take a break and chill for a bit. Thirdly, You've just gone off sex!!"

First and secondly I agree. Thirdly... Sadly not! If I had that would make things easier lol x

over a year ago

As humans we have a pre-position for new adventures, once something becomes mundane we can sometimes lose interest. There is also the law of averages to be considered with regards to the number of people on this site. As you have implied, not all of them 'rock your boat'! Which is no different than finding folk attractive in the vanilla world. I think you are worrying to much and take things as they are. Maria x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Hot bot: shall I message you?

over a year ago

Ive actually been going through something similar where Ive not seen a profile or person thats really caught my eye in quite some time...ive just found most to be rather bland

over a year ago

What's that all about??? "

not taking any new meds are you?

over a year ago

Its just what you prefer

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

As I said earlier I have been feeling like this..However perusing another thread, a handsome chap happened to catch my eye...and I thought wey hey...

Read his profile and there right at the bottom is the famous line 'I am attached and she doesn't know I am here'..

damn and blast...

over a year ago

Kent

"As I said earlier I have been feeling like this..However perusing another thread, a handsome chap happened to catch my eye...and I thought wey hey...

Read his profile and there right at the bottom is the famous line 'I am attached and she doesn't know I am here'..

damn and blast..."

Oh no!! They should make that the first line save reading the whole thing! X

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/06/13 17:44:57]

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have been feeling like this for months...

over a year ago

"As I said earlier I have been feeling like this..However perusing another thread, a handsome chap happened to catch my eye...and I thought wey hey...

Read his profile and there right at the bottom is the famous line 'I am attached and she doesn't know I am here'..never mind keep lookin x

damn and blast...

Oh no!! They should make that the first line save reading the whole thing! X"

over a year ago

Im going through it too. The fact I had 4 no show's in a week led me too it. The reason they were arrange was because I had a hunch 2 would let me down. Was disappointed when the other 2 did.

Hidden my profile

Only planning on meeting friends and chatting.

Guess it's something else all go through

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I lost interest a lot when I started taking cerazette (mini pill) I took it for two months, lost my sex drive, orgasms nothing like they used to be, awful headaches, even had trouble with my contact lenses. I stopped taking it two weeks ago and feel not 100% fixed but definitely an improvement, and orgasms almost back to normal

Post new Message to Thread