Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

clearly

Jump to newest

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I ve a bit too much time on my hands,,,

I know finger nails grow faster than toe nails,, does anybody know if the hair on my head grows faster than on my pubic area,?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i think pubic hair grows faster than head hair

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Well I think the question is more how does your pubic know when to stop growing?

I know most people trim it anyways nowdays, but still at only really grows to a certain length.. How does the body know and why does head hair not do them same ? hmmm

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Well I think the question is more how does your pubic know when to stop growing?

I know most people trim it anyways nowdays, but still at only really grows to a certain length.. How does the body know and why does head hair not do them same ? hmmm"

I'm pretty sure that's not the case judging by some monumental bushes I've seen on here. Down to th knees!!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

My pubes are in Dreadlocks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well I think the question is more how does your pubic know when to stop growing?

I know most people trim it anyways nowdays, but still at only really grows to a certain length.. How does the body know and why does head hair not do them same ? hmmm"

Isn't it because pubic hair is covered and not exposed to light that it doesn't grow as vigorously. Also with the constant putting on and removal of underwear the hair falls out or gets rubbed off. Isn't that why men who always wear hats are nearly always bald ?

By *heffmMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I do know toe nails are more valuable than finger nails.. they contain more gold, I don't think you can weigh them in though

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"I do know toe nails are more valuable than finger nails.. they contain more gold, I don't think you can weigh them in though "

I thought it was hair that contained gold... ?

By *heffmMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Kojak says toe nails... Must be gravity related

Post new Message to Thread