Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sizest

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No not a post about men's cocks but about size, of late I've been appalled at some comments on here regarding size, I'm curvy and proud.

But it seems ok to call someone fat on here and get away with it and the use of BBW is so annoying

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Would the best place to address those type of comments not be on whatever threads they are in..?

agree with what you say however cant help think that this will only attract similar perhaps..?

just a thought..

over a year ago

"Would the best place to address those type of comments not be on whatever threads they are in..?

agree with what you say however cant help think that this will only attract similar perhaps..?

just a thought.."

Maybe

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im fat, dont like it but is self-inflicted, have rejoined my slimming class last week and have lost a couple of pounds but am not rushing it.

over a year ago

It's equally annoying when people write things like I prefer a girl with meat on her bones etc.... I am not fan of people being rude about someone's size regardless of what size that may be.

MissD

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Does my bum look big in this

over a year ago

I hate the term BBW - I'm not a BBW, I'm fat!

I hate it when men refer to a BBW like its a rite of passage to have sex with a fat bird or that its something to tick off their list.

over a year ago

"Does my bum look big in this "

Yes!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Would the best place to address those type of comments not be on whatever threads they are in..?

just a thought..

Maybe "

you in the mood for a ruck..?

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

Voluptuous is a good word

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Does my bum look big in this

Yes! "

boohooooooo

over a year ago

Fat, skinny, obese, anorexic, ugly, beautiful are all descriptive words why stop using them if they are used in context. Ok ugly bastard or fat cunt is taking it too far and insulting but people are far too touchy in here.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"It's equally annoying when people write things like I prefer a girl with meat on her bones etc.... I am not fan of people being rude about someone's size regardless of what size that may be.

MissD"

Exactly, it can go both ways.

Unfortunately there will always be BBW vs Slim women and some people thrive on being nasty and the attention they get from being nasty.

It isn't nice how larger ladies are treated like shit, the same as how slimmer ladies are meant to feel inferior, like Miss D has said above.

Sadly, by starting a thread like this, I know you had good intentions by starting it, but it could turn into a fat vs slim kind of thread, and they are far from pleasant to read

over a year ago

Oh dear, I have a few extra pounds, I'll brace myself for the usual comments from all the perfectly formed people using them

over a year ago

"Fat, skinny, obese, anorexic, ugly, beautiful are all descriptive words why stop using them if they are used in context. Ok ugly bastard or fat cunt is taking it too far and insulting but people are far too touchy in here. "

I agree to a point. Anorexia is a disease so I'm not sure I'd use it as an adjective. When I'm encouraging kids to use a variety of words - we describe each other in lessons and I never shirk when a child describes me as fat. Its a descriptive word that's true. I once had a child write "Miss is fat but she is pretty."

over a year ago

"It's equally annoying when people write things like I prefer a girl with meat on her bones etc.... I am not fan of people being rude about someone's size regardless of what size that may be.

MissD

Unfortunately there will always be BBW vs Slim women and some people thrive on being nasty and the attention they get from being nasty.

It isn't nice how larger ladies are treated like shit, the same as how slimmer ladies are meant to feel inferior, like Miss D has said above.

Sadly, by starting a thread like this, I know you had good intentions by starting it, but it could turn into a fat vs slim kind of thread, and they are far from pleasant to read "

BBW started its life as big boned women as it happens but now its big and beautiful which is a bold statement as many are and many are not. I always wonder why slim women are not not called SSW slim sexy women but just slim or usually refereed to as skinny.

over a year ago

I'm the opposite,and small too!!Neither bother me as I've been short and skinny all my life!!!Lolol....But I have had some terrible comments from folk especially about my height!!Hahah!!!Some folks get so annoyed if I message them!!!!Folks need to get a grip and think before they type!!!

Rabbus

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Fat, skinny, obese, anorexic, ugly, beautiful are all descriptive words why stop using them if they are used in context. Ok ugly bastard or fat cunt is taking it too far and insulting but people are far too touchy in here. "

The problem is that people are afraid of offending (and then losing the possibility of a shag) so they try to be 'nice' and instead of just being straightforward they dress it up. Then they offend the person they were trying to impress AND all the people of the opposite build.

I am fat cos I like to eat and I don't like to exercise. If I had a problem with my size I would get off my (fat) arse and exercise. I am comfortable in my skin so I don't. I have had the pleasure of spending time with a variety of men who I find sexy and who find me sexy. I know I am not everyone's cup of tea, but I detest being pigeonholed as a type instead of a person.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Oh dear, I have a few extra pounds, I'll brace myself for the usual comments from all the perfectly formed people using them "

We are all perfectly formed.

Perfection is subjective and beauty in the eye of the beholder.

In fact a plain or even ugly person can become beautiful with a heartfelt smile.

over a year ago

"Fat, skinny, obese, anorexic, ugly, beautiful are all descriptive words why stop using them if they are used in context. Ok ugly bastard or fat cunt is taking it too far and insulting but people are far too touchy in here.

The problem is that people are afraid of offending (and then losing the possibility of a shag) so they try to be 'nice' and instead of just being straightforward they dress it up. Then they offend the person they were trying to impress AND all the people of the opposite build.

I am fat cos I like to eat and I don't like to exercise. If I had a problem with my size I would get off my (fat) arse and exercise. I am comfortable in my skin so I don't. I have had the pleasure of spending time with a variety of men who I find sexy and who find me sexy. I know I am not everyone's cup of tea, but I detest being pigeonholed as a type instead of a person. "

You are not wrong there many say one thing just to improve their chances but there are many who are honest and do it without being derogatory. I think the word fat has been hijacked as an insult more than the word skinny is and may go the same way the word gay has.

over a year ago

"Oh dear, I have a few extra pounds, I'll brace myself for the usual comments from all the perfectly formed people using them "

Why say that isn't that just incitement and catty?

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

"Oh dear, I have a few extra pounds, I'll brace myself for the usual comments from all the perfectly formed people using them

We are all perfectly formed.

Perfection is subjective and beauty in the eye of the beholder.

In fact a plain or even ugly person can become beautiful with a heartfelt smile."

a perfectly formed posting xxx

over a year ago

"Fat, skinny, obese, anorexic, ugly, beautiful are all descriptive words why stop using them if they are used in context. Ok ugly bastard or fat cunt is taking it too far and insulting but people are far too touchy in here.

I am fat cos I like to eat and I don't like to exercise. If I had a problem with my size I would get off my (fat) arse and exercise. I am comfortable in my skin so I don't. I have had the pleasure of spending time with a variety of men who I find sexy and who find me sexy. I know I am not everyone's cup of tea, but I detest being pigeonholed as a type instead of a person.

You are not wrong there many say one thing just to improve their chances but there are many who are honest and do it without being derogatory. I think the word fat has been hijacked as an insult more than the word skinny is and may go the same way the word gay has."

I agree totally with what you're saying. I feel like for me I've taken ownership about my size and I'm not afraid to use the word fat. I'll do it publicly without an issue to describe myself. I work on the premise that if I describe myself as fat then if others do they are simply agreeing.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I think that people draw out the issue by posting so ma many threads regarding BBW's,slim people bog boobs small boobs, big willies etc that it just brings out the negitives...We are always going to get the name calling what not..Being big does not fit into society (well they make it feel that way at times). Plus sixe people are always going to be targets the same as others..I really think its about ignoring those and paying attention to the people that matter...The ones that accept you for who you are...

over a year ago

You are not wrong there many say one thing just to improve their chances but there are many who are honest and do it without being derogatory. I think the word fat has been hijacked as an insult more than the word skinny is and may go the same way the word gay has."

Context has so much to do with it however some delight in being unpleasant so you can see why people get defensive at times.

By *cEvil and BlueangelCouple
over a year ago

Co Durham

I hate BBW...who says big=beautiful.

Im overweight/fat....I have no problem being refered to as such.

It is what describes me.

over a year ago

its not just fat people who get insulted though is it, if people get insulted about other things, then why shouldnt fat people? a lot of people who bitch about other people are the first to complain when they get a taste of their own medicine, and we cant all be perfect anyway.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

MissD

Sadly, by starting a thread like this, I know you had good intentions by starting it, but it could turn into a fat vs slim kind of thread, and they are far from pleasant to read

BBW started its life as big boned women as it happens but now its big and beautiful which is a bold statement as many are and many are not. I always wonder why slim women are not not called SSW slim sexy women but just slim or usually refereed to as skinny. "

I have no idea where the origins come from, I was just using the term BBW as others prefer that term.

On my profile, I do actually put, I'm not into the whole BBW thing, I'm just a fat bird, so no idea why there isn't a SBW (Slim beautiful Woman) option.

Maybe the Americans, where BBW originated from I believe, have yet to come up with this term, or maybe society automatically thinks that if there is a slim woman she is beautiful.

Who knows

over a year ago

"its not just fat people who get insulted though is it, if people get insulted about other things, then why shouldnt fat people? a lot of people who bitch about other people are the first to complain when they get a taste of their own medicine, and we cant all be perfect anyway."

People are touchy its natural to be defensive but is the word fat itself an insult? If it us thin, short tall could be classed the same.

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

can we just say WBMI ABMI OR BBMI instead?

over a year ago

"

I don't agree with the word fat being more offensive then skinny. As a once very 'skinny' person that word was thrown around a lot and was very hurtful to hear as there really was nothing I could do about my weight I was just very naturally slim. I think some people will be fine with either word and others will be hurt and offended by it.

MissD

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I think that people draw out the issue by posting so ma many threads regarding BBW's,slim people bog boobs small boobs, big willies etc that it just brings out the negitives...We are always going to get the name calling what not..Being big does not fit into society (well they make it feel that way at times). Plus sixe people are always going to be targets the same as others..I really think its about ignoring those and paying attention to the people that matter...The ones that accept you for who you are..."

One of my favourite playmates told me, in a surprised tone of voice, that I was scrawny compared to his usual preference but he can't keep his hands off me!

This from a guy with an eight pack...

over a year ago

"can we just say WBMI ABMI OR BBMI instead?"

And FAF don't forget that!

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

"

You are not wrong there many say one thing just to improve their chances but there are many who are honest and do it without being derogatory. I think the word fat has been hijacked as an insult more than the word skinny is and may go the same way the word gay has.

I don't agree with the word fat being more offensive then skinny. As a once very 'skinny' person that word was thrown around a lot and was very hurtful to hear as there really was nothing I could do about my weight I was just very naturally slim. I think some people will be fine with either word and others will be hurt and offended by it.

MissD"

TBH average doesn't sound that great either

over a year ago

"I think that people draw out the issue by posting so ma many threads regarding BBW's,slim people bog boobs small boobs, big willies etc that it just brings out the negitives...We are always going to get the name calling what not..Being big does not fit into society (well they make it feel that way at times). Plus sixe people are always going to be targets the same as others..I really think its about ignoring those and paying attention to the people that matter...The ones that accept you for who you are..."

I like this attitude, my friends are all shapes and sizes and they are still my friends because it's them and the chemistry that I like not their size, looks or anything else.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"

MissD"

I recall someone saying how she had struggled to put weight on and people would criticise her because of this.

It works both ways.

However, some people just love to be offended and look for things to be offended about

over a year ago

"

TBH average doesn't sound that great either "

I agree with you on that one I don't think anyone likes to be described as average

over a year ago

"

MissD

I recall someone saying how she had struggled to put weight on and people would criticise her because of this.

It works both ways.

However, some people just love to be offended and look for things to be offended about "

I agree with that to some people do like to be offended and/or get offended more then others.

over a year ago

i didnt used to like it when people kept saying how tall i was.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I think that people draw out the issue by posting so ma many threads regarding BBW's,slim people bog boobs small boobs, big willies etc that it just brings out the negitives...We are always going to get the name calling what not..Being big does not fit into society (well they make it feel that way at times). Plus sixe people are always going to be targets the same as others..I really think its about ignoring those and paying attention to the people that matter...The ones that accept you for who you are...

One of my favourite playmates told me, in a surprised tone of voice, that I was scrawny compared to his usual preference but he can't keep his hands off me!

This from a guy with an eight pack... "

Why shouldn't you have that...You are gorgeous I think women should embrace their sexuality and confidence you can be slim and damn sexy and you can be big and ooze sex appeal...if I took personal insults at ever fat comment I got I would be a jibbering mess in the corner...

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"i didnt used to like it when people kept saying how tall i was."

I am 6ft and get called big bird I usually say well it has it uses I can spot the eye candy before the short arses lol

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

struggling with weight has spawned a multi million pound industry based on fear of rejection ... all the ladies on here look great no matter what shape they are... sexy clothes look great on all of you .. there are tubby blokes here too ... is anyone less human depending on shape... if you want play and have fun just get on with it and dont be so frightened of being judged xxx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/06/13 17:44:14]

over a year ago

The word fat is not the problem, it is the negative conurtations that it carries.

I don't mind being referred to as fat because I am.

I do take issue though will the fact that by default I am therefore smelly as a result too.

Check when people use the term, it rarely comes alone

Fat and ugly

Fat and smelly

Fat and lazy

And so on

So it is not just one negative, it is usually two and sometimes more

over a year ago

I am curvy, but called skinny by some on here Roll with the punches

over a year ago

"struggling with weight has spawned a multi million pound industry based on fear of rejection ... all the ladies on here look great no matter what shape they are... sexy clothes look great on all of you .. there are tubby blokes here too ... is anyone less human depending on shape... if you want play and have fun just get on with it and dont be so frightened of being judged xxx"

I think you will find over eating had spawned the multi-million pound slimming product industry and I would bet there are more people who are motivated by health reasons and not feeling good about themselves that motivates them. The all bit in the rest frankly looks like sucking up as people are realists and not everyone does. People in general make the best of themselves but there are a lot who make little or no effort at all both males and females though for what reason I have frankly no idea why they don't.

over a year ago

"i didnt used to like it when people kept saying how tall i was.

I am 6ft and get called big bird I usually say well it has it uses I can spot the eye candy before the short arses lol"

I remember big bird nice kids show like you nice

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i dont think its a question of making the effort . just dont judge harshly and dont be bothered by those who do .

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"No not a post about men's cocks but about size, of late I've been appalled at some comments on here regarding size, I'm curvy and proud.

But it seems ok to call someone fat on here and get away with it and the use of BBW is so annoying "

So we can't say fat and we can't say BBW?? What do we say then? I might use spherical

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"No not a post about men's cocks but about size, of late I've been appalled at some comments on here regarding size, I'm curvy and proud.

But it seems ok to call someone fat on here and get away with it and the use of BBW is so annoying

So we can't say fat and we can't say BBW?? What do we say then? I might use spherical "

im more interested in the fact that your sexy and amusing

over a year ago

I am fat and that is all

Don't try and sugar coat it cos I'll just eat that too

over a year ago

"I think that people draw out the issue by posting so ma many threads regarding BBW's,slim people bog boobs small boobs, big willies etc that it just brings out the negitives...We are always going to get the name calling what not..Being big does not fit into society (well they make it feel that way at times). Plus sixe people are always going to be targets the same as others..I really think its about ignoring those and paying attention to the people that matter...The ones that accept you for who you are...

I like this attitude, my friends are all shapes and sizes and they are still my friends because it's them and the chemistry that I like not their size, looks or anything else."

over a year ago

I would love a world where we didn't feel the need to insult each other based on how the other person looks, what religion they are, what gender they are, their sexuality and anything else in between.

Why do we feel the need to bring others down?

over a year ago

there has to be a balance. most of us are a bit fat if we're totally honest but is that such a bad thing?

common consensus would be that a little overweight is better (looking) than a little underweight.

I don't like the whole big is beautiful stance either. As a general rule of thumb, it's completely the opposite

over a year ago

"I would love a world where we didn't feel the need to insult each other based on how the other person looks, what religion they are, what gender they are, their sexuality and anything else in between.

Why do we feel the need to bring others down?"

Agree!

But not all people do.

I think you make a very good point actually. Everyone has a label. Tall short fat thin ginger blonde muslim female etc etc. Just depends on how we let it affect us.

over a year ago

I'm a chubby chops, chunky, fat, whatever you wanna call it. But unlike the haters, I am very comfortable in my own skin!

over a year ago

"I hate the term BBW - I'm not a BBW, I'm fat!

I hate it when men refer to a BBW like its a rite of passage to have sex with a fat bird or that its something to tick off their list. "

Agreed lol x

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"I would love a world where we didn't feel the need to insult each other based on how the other person looks, what religion they are, what gender they are, their sexuality and anything else in between.

Why do we feel the need to bring others down?

Agree!

But not all people do.

I think you make a very good point actually. Everyone has a label. Tall short fat thin ginger blonde muslim female etc etc. Just depends on how we let it affect us."

Spot on.

I used to get called 'Fats' when I was a teenager as I was slim (was an ironic nickname) which isn't so ironic now

I call myself fat etc. But God forbid anyone calling me 'fats' nowadays would probably end up with a fat lip

Joke before I get called easily offended/violent

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Perfection is something I find difficult to bear.

over a year ago

Maybe I don't spend enough time on the Forums, but I can't recall seeing any abusive comments about how people look, whether that be fat, thin, bald, ginger, blonde, brunnette, etc etc. I am sure that when people are rejected and feel the childish need to respond they will pick on something much like kids do in a playground and that says more about them than the person being insulted.

over a year ago

before i joined fab i thought BBW meant big breasted woman lol all this jargon and so little time. when does a person 'become' a BBW? am i one? xxx

over a year ago

"before i joined fab i thought BBW meant big breasted woman lol all this jargon and so little time. when does a person 'become' a BBW? am i one? xxx "

You don't need a label, you are just a "beautiful woman"

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

Why do we feel the need to bring others down?"

over a year ago

A few years ago I lost a fair bit of weight and people at work thought it was ok to say " youve lost too much weight" " your too thin" " you look poorley" " skinny"

Now if id have said to a fat person the exact same but that they had put weight on I would have been hauled in for bullying or inapropriate comments.

It gets on my nerves when people dont see it as being insulting if its comments about fat or thin!

over a year ago

when i was 19 i lost a lot of weight and my mum and my sister were making me feel bad saying i looked awful, the thing is i was eating three meals a day so i couldnt of been underweight.

over a year ago

"A few years ago I lost a fair bit of weight and people at work thought it was ok to say " youve lost too much weight" " your too thin" " you look poorley" " skinny"

Now if id have said to a fat person the exact same but that they had put weight on I would have been hauled in for bullying or inapropriate comments.

It gets on my nerves when people dont see it as being insulting if its comments about fat or thin!"

I'm curvy I've lumps and bumps and stretch marks on my boobs and tummy and guess what, I've never felt sexier! Confidence is a great trick

Post new Message to Thread