Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have toys will travel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am about to head off for a long summer of debauchery and as such would like to take my sex toys along.

However, I worry about going through customs with them. Hand luggage is a no no as it goes through x-ray machine but cargo sometimes gets searched (depending on country).

Do you have any advice so that I can avoid embarrassment at several airports in the coming weeks?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As long as it's not knives etc you should be fine. I once took my toy bag on a public attraction and they scanned it. They didn't say anything though.

over a year ago

Do a 'man with the golden gun' and disassemble your sex toys into regular travel items

over a year ago

hehe ...naughty girl we always declare our goods especially in Russia, avoids being strip searched with their toys have a wonderful trip

over a year ago

take the batteries out for a start.

over a year ago

I once saw a woman in LHR departures hand luggage x-ray be totally embarrassed by the security guard shouting out to his colleague "We have some handcuffs here!". It was really busy and crowded (mostly early morning business men) and I felt so sorry for her...

My biggest concern is that my butt plug will be mistaken for Rhino horn (because of the shape on the x-ray machine) and that I have to show it!

over a year ago

"My biggest concern is that my butt plug will be mistaken for Rhino horn (because of the shape on the x-ray machine) and that I have to show it! "

Lol, can't you just wear it as you go through?

over a year ago

"My biggest concern is that my butt plug will be mistaken for Rhino horn (because of the shape on the x-ray machine) and that I have to show it!

Lol, can't you just wear it as you go through? "

It is a 13 hour flight!

over a year ago

"My biggest concern is that my butt plug will be mistaken for Rhino horn (because of the shape on the x-ray machine) and that I have to show it!

Lol, can't you just wear it as you go through?

It is a 13 hour flight! "

That would probably be most relaxed anal sex ever afterwards wouldn't it?

over a year ago

"I am about to head off for a long summer of debauchery and as such would like to take my sex toys along.

However, I worry about going through customs with them. Hand luggage is a no no as it goes through x-ray machine but cargo sometimes gets searched (depending on country).

Do you have any advice so that I can avoid embarrassment at several airports in the coming weeks?"

Just take basic latex toys nothnig with metal or batteries in and put them in your case. (Cases are still scanned and x-rayed by the way)

over a year ago

First flight done! Brought bullet, butt plug and lube in cargo bag and had no problems at all!

Post new Message to Thread