Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Call me an...

Jump to newest

By *roquois OP   Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

antagonistic or irritating little sod if you will...but when I see a profile that is written like it is barking orders at you...with a huge list of must and must not have's, must be and must not be's to contact the people that is written with a huge tone of attitude that screams...we are the bees knees...and you have to meet our exacting criteria of being a 6'7" Chinaman, with a 15 inch dong...a degree in astrophysics who drives a Jaguar F type and be on 3 million a year for working 12 hours a week...and please ensure you put our keyphrase in the subjest line or you will be blocked and deleted without reply....I just have to message to say hi....just so they have to take the effort and time to block me....haha

I'm such an arse....lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Single men read profiles ?

over a year ago

Some do but not too many. Am wondering now if my profile is a bit demanding

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

phew we're ok its a 6ft 8 Chinaman we're after

over a year ago

You know what i think when i read the first ranty don't do this don't do that line in a profile....

And you can fook off

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

You had me at F type....

over a year ago

"phew we're ok its a 6ft 8 Chinaman we're after "

I read those laugh and move on.. Next they'll be asking me to stop sending cock pics .. WTF

By *roquois OP   Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Some do but not too many. Am wondering now if my profile is a bit demanding "

Believe me...yours is not a patch on the ones I am referring to...lol

over a year ago

"Single men read profiles ? "

This one does Xx

over a year ago

"antagonistic or irritating little sod if you will...but when I see a profile that is written like it is barking orders at you...with a huge list of must and must not have's, must be and must not be's to contact the people that is written with a huge tone of attitude that screams...we are the bees knees...and you have to meet our exacting criteria of being a 6'7" Chinaman, with a 15 inch dong...a degree in astrophysics who drives a Jaguar F type and be on 3 million a year for working 12 hours a week...and please ensure you put our keyphrase in the subjest line or you will be blocked and deleted without reply....I just have to message to say hi....just so they have to take the effort and time to block me....haha

I'm such an arse....lol

"

over a year ago

"antagonistic or irritating little sod if you will...but when I see a profile that is written like it is barking orders at you...with a huge list of must and must not have's, must be and must not be's to contact the people that is written with a huge tone of attitude that screams...we are the bees knees...and you have to meet our exacting criteria of being a 6'7" Chinaman, with a 15 inch dong...a degree in astrophysics who drives a Jaguar F type and be on 3 million a year for working 12 hours a week...and please ensure you put our keyphrase in the subjest line or you will be blocked and deleted without reply....I just have to message to say hi....just so they have to take the effort and time to block me....haha

I'm such an arse....lol

"

Well said.

over a year ago

"Single men read profiles ? "

Fecking hell

over a year ago

...you forgot that to meet you must also turn up with two bottles of Chablis (perfectly chilled) and a takeaway....

By *roquois OP   Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"...you forgot that to meet you must also turn up with two bottles of Chablis (perfectly chilled) and a takeaway...."

brandishing 2 dozen red roses, a box of the finest Belgiun chocolates and a diamond encrusted bracelet as a token gift for her and if it's a couple a rolex watch for him also...lol

over a year ago

"Some do but not too many. Am wondering now if my profile is a bit demanding

Believe me...yours is not a patch on the ones I am referring to...lol"

Thank you. I just try to give info, but do sometimes change my profile like my underwear

By *roquois OP   Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Believe me...yours is not a patch on the ones I am referring to...lolThank you. I just try to give info, but do sometimes change my profile like my underwear "

Once a year, do you mean? hahaha (just kidding ;oP)

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"...you forgot that to meet you must also turn up with two bottles of Chablis (perfectly chilled) and a takeaway....

brandishing 2 dozen red roses, a box of the finest Belgiun chocolates and a diamond encrusted bracelet as a token gift for her and if it's a couple a rolex watch for him also...lol"

No Chablis for me - I'd prefer bubbly thanks.

over a year ago

Believe me...yours is not a patch on the ones I am referring to...lolThank you. I just try to give info, but do sometimes change my profile like my underwear "

Eeeek...!!!! How often d'ya change your underwear....

over a year ago

"...you forgot that to meet you must also turn up with two bottles of Chablis (perfectly chilled) and a takeaway....

brandishing 2 dozen red roses, a box of the finest Belgiun chocolates and a diamond encrusted bracelet as a token gift for her and if it's a couple a rolex watch for him also...lol"

Only two dozen red roses?

over a year ago

Pay for our room and fuck off and get your own after you service my missus so we can cuddle

By *roquois OP   Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Pay for our room and fuck off and get your own after you service my missus so we can cuddle "

And you would have to pay for our taxi fares there and home again...oh...but we live 250 miles away...haha

over a year ago

"Pay for our room and fuck off and get your own after you service my missus so we can cuddle

And you would have to pay for our taxi fares there and home again...oh...but we live 250 miles away...haha"

Cheap night haha

By *roquois OP   Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Pay for our room and fuck off and get your own after you service my missus so we can cuddle

And you would have to pay for our taxi fares there and home again...oh...but we live 250 miles away...haha

Cheap night haha "

Or would that be a freeloaders night?

over a year ago

I'm such an arse....lol

"

If it helps a message stand out having read a profile why would you not want the advantage of having a head start?

You either are or aren't what someone is looking for and you can't change that. However information on a profile can help you get someone's attention above the non readers.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

im puzzled as to why you kept reading it !

Post new Message to Thread