Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

People in photos

Jump to newest

By *33dfulthings OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I've tried uploading a pic of me enjoying a photo that was sent to me via a pm message. This activity was requested by the sender. Only body parts were showing in the pic I tried uploading but it got declined as admin says other people were in photo!

Lots of pics on fab have more than one person in them and from singles profiles.

Has anyone else had similar problem?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

As long as face or distinguishing tattoo's are not shown you will be fine, if you pic is clear of the above put it through again as you might get a different mod look at it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've had "fisting" pics rejected, but I see them on other peoples profiles

Or i see women with, pencil crayons, cans and all sorts of other things inside them

Bizzarre???

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

From photo rules: Others in your photo OK so long as unidentifiable and you have permission. You can have other people in your photos too (to clarify, you must also be in the photo) so long as you have their permission to upload to your account on here AND they are obscured so they cannot be identified. This means their faces must be well obscured (we suggest blacked out) and any identifying features e.g. tattoos, jewellery also blanked.

Fisting pics are not allowed and if any have been uploaded by mistake please report them

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Should have added -Check out the pic rules first here.

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

If you still think your pics should have been approved after reading them, leave the rejected photo's in your photo section and ask Admin to review your pics from the CONTACT button at the bottom of the page.

By *33dfulthings OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Thanks guys. I've look at the pic again and found why it could have been rejected.

It also shows that admin do a thorough check before allowing photos through. Although it was not for public viewing rather have pics rejected knowing that there is controlled procedures in place.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Strange given how many full face pics of women I see on here (with a little black bar across their eyes of course, though personally I reckon that protects their identities about as well as Superman donning a pair of glasses), sucking a cock that takes up about 10% of the pic, yet its on a single males profile?

Post new Message to Thread