Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First Orgasm.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you remember yours?. I do . 13 , camping in the summer. I woke with that familiar tingling in my balls. Started to rub my cock , it felt so so good. It build up to a mind blowing peak of unbelievable sensation ....... And a huge mess. After that, I could not keep my hands of it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

when i was about 14 rubbed my clit with a hair brush handle, felt horny all the time after that.

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

Lol....I was so young I actually can't remember the first time............

A

over a year ago

Yes, it was April last year - I shit you not.

I'm making up for it now though!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/06/13 17:37:33]

over a year ago

I can't even remember my first today ha ha!

over a year ago

"Lol....I was so young I actually can't remember the first time............

A "

Same here for me. Been wanking for a looooong time. I had orgasms before puberty, and before I started producing spunk, and I remember wondering what the heck it was when it first started coming out!

'Arrgh! The funnygoodfeeling is getting messy!'

Somewhat ironically, I've been spending most of my adulthood trying to come without actually spunking.

The Mrs' was when I went down on her for the first time, shortly after we met. She'd never come with any previous boyfriends before that, which was a nice compliment!

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I do. First boyfriend, I was 16. We'd been out somewhere with his parents for the morning and on the way back were close together in the back of the car (he was in between his brother and me). He kept sneakily touching me, rubbing my nipple and getting me very worked up. When we got home he grabbed a drink with loads of ice in and we locked ourselves in his room.

He used the ice all over me, even slipping some inside me, then when he put his warm fingers in me I got this feeling inside that I'd never felt before and I just thought 'oh! So that's an orgasm!'

over a year ago

"I do. First boyfriend, I was 16. We'd been out somewhere with his parents for the morning and on the way back were close together in the back of the car (he was in between his brother and me). He kept sneakily touching me, rubbing my nipple and getting me very worked up. When we got home he grabbed a drink with loads of ice in and we locked ourselves in his room.

He used the ice all over me, even slipping some inside me, then when he put his warm fingers in me I got this feeling inside that I'd never felt before and I just thought 'oh! So that's an orgasm!'"

Wow. That sounds pretty amazing . Nice spot Halifax , I'm from Oldham originally, prefer Halifax

over a year ago

"I do. First boyfriend, I was 16. We'd been out somewhere with his parents for the morning and on the way back were close together in the back of the car (he was in between his brother and me). He kept sneakily touching me, rubbing my nipple and getting me very worked up. When we got home he grabbed a drink with loads of ice in and we locked ourselves in his room.

He used the ice all over me, even slipping some inside me, then when he put his warm fingers in me I got this feeling inside that I'd never felt before and I just thought 'oh! So that's an orgasm!'

Wow. That sounds pretty amazing . Nice spot Halifax , I'm from Oldham originally, prefer Halifax "

There's naff all wrong with Oldham!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I was 22

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I was 22 "

How the fuck that happened I will never know. I remember it vividly.

I didn't go out for about a week after that!

over a year ago

I don't remember it

over a year ago

Cant remember how old i was but i remember thinking "shiiiiiittt ive broke it, what the fucks happening" ten minutes later "ive gotta do that again"

over a year ago

"I was 22

How the fuck that happened I will never know. I remember it vividly.

I didn't go out for about a week after that! "

over a year ago

Wow. That sounds pretty amazing . Nice spot Halifax , I'm from Oldham originally, prefer Halifax

There's naff all wrong with Oldham! "

It's the home of Paul Scholes , so it must have something going for it.

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

There's naff all wrong with Oldham! "

Now now children

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

The orgasm occurred in Essex anyway

over a year ago

About 13 on the deserted top deck of a bus, I'd wanked loads before and always thought will I know before it comes? Well did I ever that day, I nearly passed out and were rock hard for hours. I don't think you can ever match the feeling of your first ejaculation?

over a year ago

Similar to another post on here, I used to masturbate when I was younger and get that 'funny feeling'. One day I did it, and all this stuff came out, and as i'd not had any proper sex education up until that point, I thought there was something wrong with me! I was soon given a book explaining about the birds and the bees.. lol

over a year ago

Wank in the toilet at 14, the rest is history

Silk

Post new Message to Thread