Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

any1 want

Jump to newest

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

2 parrets free to good home they are driving me fecking mad.

1st 1 of em knicked my lit cig out my mouth got that off the clever little fucker then he landed on my shoulder being all nice an sweet but cos sum1 come to collect there car an I had to move he desided to bite my ear an fucked off with my glasses ffs kids where so much easyer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"2 parrets free to good home they are driving me fecking mad.

1st 1 of em knicked my lit cig out my mouth got that off the clever little fucker then he landed on my shoulder being all nice an sweet but cos sum1 come to collect there car an I had to move he desided to bite my ear an fucked off with my glasses ffs kids where so much easyer "

Had to read that twice thought it said parents

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"2 parrets free to good home they are driving me fecking mad.

1st 1 of em knicked my lit cig out my mouth got that off the clever little fucker then he landed on my shoulder being all nice an sweet but cos sum1 come to collect there car an I had to move he desided to bite my ear an fucked off with my glasses ffs kids where so much easyer

Had to read that twice thought it said parents "

na got them under the pattyo years ago

over a year ago

Aw id live them and so would the kids but the jack russell likes birds a bit too much!

We had rosellas before and the seed attracted mice

over a year ago

I'll swap you for a house rabbit who is determined to watch Lilo & Stich he keeps dragging the same DVD off the shelf

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Aw id live them and so would the kids but the jack russell likes birds a bit too much!

We had rosellas before and the seed attracted mice "

thats not a problem. Iv a big hard staffie here an trust me the parrets dont back down. The poor sod walks over to me give his big eyes an I just know hes saying get them off my head an back its eating my ear. Funny as foook

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I'll swap you for a house rabbit who is determined to watch Lilo & Stich he keeps dragging the same DVD off the shelf"

got a lop eard 1 already yep its a zoo I live in. So gota learn to say no to my little girl

over a year ago

Saracen (one of my dogs) would eat it.

I'd forget to lock the cage knowing me.

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Saracen (one of my dogs) would eat it.

I'd forget to lock the cage knowing me. "

let it eat em stick em in the oven if you like

think they have both been in the dogs mouth he soon spat em out or tride to 1 of em at least was dangling from his tonge with the dog doing the doggie vershen of ok you win just get the fuck off me lolol

over a year ago

"

think they have both been in the dogs mouth he soon spat em out or tride to 1 of em at least was dangling from his tonge with the dog doing the doggie vershen of ok you win just get the fuck off me lolol"

Lolol!!!

over a year ago

"Aw id live them and so would the kids but the jack russell likes birds a bit too much!

thats not a problem. Iv a big hard staffie here an trust me the parrets dont back down. The poor sod walks over to me give his big eyes an I just know hes saying get them off my head an back its eating my ear. Funny as foook "

My ex had an amazon parrot that could live to 60, a staffy that hated the parrot which the parrot hated. And a jack russel that got on with the parrot but was evil to everyone but close family. The parrot would happily dive bomb the staffy. The staffy managed to cut the parrots forehead whilst it was caged once. The parrot was destructive with whatever it could get to, it only nipped me once, on the underarm, it makes you jump . We gave it away in the end.

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

thats not a problem. Iv a big hard staffie here an trust me the parrets dont back down. The poor sod walks over to me give his big eyes an I just know hes saying get them off my head an back its eating my ear. Funny as foook

My ex had an amazon parrot that could live to 60, a staffy that hated the parrot which the parrot hated. And a jack russel that got on with the parrot but was evil to everyone but close family. The parrot would happily dive bomb the staffy. The staffy managed to cut the parrots forehead whilst it was caged once. The parrot was destructive with whatever it could get to, it only nipped me once, on the underarm, it makes you jump . We gave it away in the end."

will you shush you suckerd some poor fool with your now let me do the same ffs

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Still no 1 daft engh I mean takers still then

over a year ago

As an orphan ... Id say appreciate them

That's nothing even though they are doing your head in

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"As an orphan ... Id say appreciate them

That's nothing even though they are doing your head in "

I could do a free delivery service if it help

over a year ago

We had a minor bird given to us cos the owner had lung cancer, he had a smokers cough snd said to im going to die, ive been shopping for sugar and treacle.

Messy git, and nasty wirh it,

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Gota say as much of a pain they are there by far the most entertaning pets iv ever had but its like having 2 three yr olds take ur eyes off em for a second an you can garentee there up to no good an if there queat there planning there world take over haha

over a year ago

What type of parrots are they?

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"What type of parrots are they? "

a african ring neck hes the truble cheeky 1 and I think its an Australian ring neck we took that 1 in when an old dear died. It had never been out of its cage before we got it the poor thing couldent fly an scerd to deathbof its own shadow poor little thing

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/06/13 12:11:52]

over a year ago

If you were closer we would have had them

over a year ago

wow way to kill a little bit of fun within a thread.

I had a birdy once, I took him in, as he took a dislike to the teenage daughters boyfriend (big time) and as we were all girls he felt safe with us (or just liked being the boss)

I was so scared of him though it took me weeks to even let him on me, and my 'parrot helper' was a bloke and the bird did not like blokes.

I have to say, none of my dogs were as loyal as that birdie was, and I used to enjoy taking the kids on walks and finding branches to hang from the ceilings He had the run (flight) of the whole downstairs & I only ever caged him when we had guests. He even sat on my shoulder when I was on the garden and returned when I whistled, or had any form of food

over a year ago

"

wow did someone get out of bed the wrong way this morning i was looking at all of this as tongue in cheek "

I didn't read his comment as tongue in cheek, to be honest. It should have ended like or like to be tongue in cheek, not ffs . I do have a stinking cold and a chest infection so may not be in the greatest mood but I don't think I've read it incorrectly, I might apologise if I have

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts and if youve quoted them they have gone too sorry

over a year ago

"Ive removed posts and if youve quoted them they have gone too sorry"

Nah this time I knew that post would be removed so I didn't quote it

Post new Message to Thread