Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Assuming that you, at some point, have had a vanilla life before discovering the joys of Fab (or sites like it), how has the Fab experience altered :

a) your own sexual choices

b) your perception of men in general

c) your perception of men as sexual beings

d) your own self worth / self perception in general life

e) how you view yourself as a sexual being

f) the type of men (or women) you will get into bed with

I did consider opening this thread to men too but fear it would descend into chaos about life being largely unfair, so may do that as a separate thread, so let's hear it girls

How has being on Fab changed you (if at all ?)

Of course, female halves of couples may join to offer their perspective too.

Let's see if us boys can't learn something from the responses

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its given me the impression I am mad!!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I feel truly naive for stating this, but the lengths and lies people tell just for sex! Having sex with strangers is just that. Getting a settlement for a member, standing my own and winning against a barrister in a tribunal strokes my ego. A random man begging to be my playmate and cater to my every sexual need as he can't wait to worship my curves (sniggers) doesn't elevate my ego into the stratosphere. In fact it keeps me wrinkle free with all the laughing I do.

*Disclaimer: this malarkey has not made me cynical in the least, no siree!

over a year ago

I was on other sites before Fab so I was well aware that blokes will say anything to get a shag. My perceptions/ opinions have changed on a lot of things. I have learned loads. I have realised that if someone doesn't like me it's not a worry as someone somewhere will.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Assuming that you, at some point, have had a vanilla life before discovering the joys of Fab (or sites like it), how has the Fab experience altered :

"

It hasn't.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

All my sexual life I have done what could be considered swinging activities. I grew up thinking I was odd and strange. My friends where not doing them stuff I was and I kept it hidden. Most of the stuff i used to do was by chance and the fact I was known as a good time girl. No internet or discussions in those days. What happened when I got the internet was I found a lot of people where the same as me and I wasn't some kind of weird freak. So the internet Changed my perception of me thqank'god.

over a year ago

"Assuming that you, at some point, have had a vanilla life before discovering the joys of Fab (or sites like it), how has the Fab experience altered :

I did consider opening this thread to men too but fear it would descend into chaos about life being largely unfair, so may do that as a separate thread, so let's hear it girls

How has being on Fab changed you (if at all ?)

Of course, female halves of couples may join to offer their perspective too.

Let's see if us boys can't learn something from the responses "

A. Not much change in my taste of men however many more women thanks to swinging.

B. Men, erm it hasn't done them any favours in my pov, and I'm more unlikely to ever get into a r'ship with one now.

C. The only for them, so what's the question?

D. self worth, no change. Sexual perception (well kink to one side), I've learnt an lot so hopefully I'm not as naive as I was .

E. I'm ok with letting my slut out now

I'd rather have no sex over crap sex

F. No change

Yes I would say fabs has changed me, however, as I've been here years, age has also changed me and hopefully some of the things I have learnt have been good for me.

Wow Bussy,

Serious questions today

Post new Message to Thread