Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Change of mind...:-)

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

What issue have you changed your mind about over time and what made you see things differently?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What issue have you changed your mind about over time and what made you see things differently? "

Not to get too bothered about badly spelt or grammatically incorrect profiles.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

not to get upset when I set a challenge and someone doesnt respond

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"not to get upset when I set a challenge and someone doesnt respond "

bottoms

over a year ago

Life:

I then discovered my self & I haven't looked back.

If I don't wake up dead, then I have nothing to worry about & I look forward to everyday I have life & everyday I spend with my gorgeous wife, xxx

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Life:

If I don't wake up dead, then I have nothing to worry about & I look forward to everyday I have life & everyday I spend with my gorgeous wife, xxx "

Aw that is really sweet - hope she reads this

over a year ago

"Life:

If I don't wake up dead, then I have nothing to worry about & I look forward to everyday I have life & everyday I spend with my gorgeous wife, xxx Aw that is really sweet - hope she reads this "

My wife will read this & everyday we are together our lives & our love for each other grows stronger & stronger.

Our perfect day begins with us waking up together & the end to a perfect day is going to sleep together.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Life:

If I don't wake up dead, then I have nothing to worry about & I look forward to everyday I have life & everyday I spend with my gorgeous wife, xxx Aw that is really sweet - hope she reads this

My wife will read this & everyday we are together our lives & our love for each other grows stronger & stronger.

Our perfect day begins with us waking up together & the end to a perfect day is going to sleep together. "

That is so lovely to read - it really is

over a year ago

"not to get upset when I set a challenge and someone doesnt respond

bottoms"

wrong response

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

bottoms

wrong response "

Give us a clue

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

too many things to list - if you haven't then something's not right! Z

over a year ago

"Life:

If I don't wake up dead, then I have nothing to worry about & I look forward to everyday I have life & everyday I spend with my gorgeous wife, xxx Aw that is really sweet - hope she reads this

Our perfect day begins with us waking up together & the end to a perfect day is going to sleep together. "

Ok enough now! Lol

over a year ago

"too many things to list - if you haven't then something's not right! Z"

I like this

over a year ago

Really not sure how to answer this!

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Really not sure how to answer this!"
That s an answer in itself

over a year ago

bottoms

wrong response Give us a clue "

he's a star wars geek, avatar challenge is scifi ......... he could put a star wars one up and he hasn't and I thought of him when I set it up ......... some people are just sooooo unhelpful

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"the forums" when i joined i thought one big clique , now i think.... yep u got it one big clique !!!

no i'm kidding, lovely, genuine ,funny and caring people for the most part in here a nice place to hang out

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

""the forums" when i joined i thought one big clique , now i think.... yep u got it one big clique !!!

no i'm kidding, lovely, genuine ,funny and caring people for the most part in here a nice place to hang out"

I can always rely on you posting something pleasant. Now will you say soemthing nice to Minxie as well please? She deserves it

over a year ago

"Life:

If I don't wake up dead, then I have nothing to worry about & I look forward to everyday I have life & everyday I spend with my gorgeous wife, xxx "

over a year ago

I'm considering a one strike and you're out rule...

But then again I might not.

I might change my mind or will I?

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

""the forums" when i joined i thought one big clique , now i think.... yep u got it one big clique !!!

no i'm kidding, lovely, genuine ,funny and caring people for the most part in here a nice place to hang outI can always rely on you posting something pleasant. Now will you say something nice to Minxie as well please? She deserves it "

i love minxie i'll go find her

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm considering a one strike and you're out rule...

I might change my mind or will I?"

Really interesting that is. I tend to give people at least 3 chances, one could be accidental, 2 could be as well. with 3 there seems to be a pattern and I would need a good reason why I would give them another chance.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

no i'm kidding, lovely, genuine ,funny and caring people for the most part in here a nice place to hang outI can always rely on you posting something pleasant. Now will you say something nice to Minxie as well please? She deserves it i love minxie i'll go find her"

And take her a large one, will you?

With ice

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

no i'm kidding, lovely, genuine ,funny and caring people for the most part in here a nice place to hang outI can always rely on you posting something pleasant. Now will you say something nice to Minxie as well please? She deserves it i love minxie i'll go find herAnd take her a large one, will you?

With ice "

mwwwahhh

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

no i'm kidding, lovely, genuine ,funny and caring people for the most part in here a nice place to hang outI can always rely on you posting something pleasant. Now will you say something nice to Minxie as well please? She deserves it i love minxie i'll go find herAnd take her a large one, will you?

With ice mwwwahhh"

And one for her

over a year ago

I might change my mind or will I?Really interesting that is. I tend to give people at least 3 chances, one could be accidental, 2 could be as well. with 3 there seems to be a pattern and I would need a good reason why I would give them another chance."

Hence the emphasis on considering

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

I might change my mind or will I?Really interesting that is. I tend to give people at least 3 chances, one could be accidental, 2 could be as well. with 3 there seems to be a pattern and I would need a good reason why I would give them another chance.

Hence the emphasis on considering "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

bottoms

wrong response Give us a clue

he's a star wars geek, avatar challenge is scifi ......... he could put a star wars one up and he hasn't and I thought of him when I set it up ......... some people are just sooooo unhelpful

"

Oh minxie I am sorry. I know you've put a lot of work into this and I won't be the only one thanking you for it. I don't often join in with the avatar challenges and although I was tempted by this one, I could only think of a full frontal wearing my Darth Vader mask or a lighsabre as my cock and both ideas were so naff, I decided not to. But thank you anyway. Public thanks

Post new Message to Thread