Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

resonance mission

Jump to newest

By *attykit OP   Woman
over a year ago

leeds

Just been out walking with the dog. Sussing out a spot where my fb can fulfill my out door play fantasy! However I forgot my torch and will need to go back tomorrow to check for nettles and brambles!!!!!!!!

However. It looks like we can be in business! Wanted a place where I can feel the breeze without a bunch of blokes with their cocks in their hands!!! A private affair! Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just been out walking with the dog. Sussing out a spot where my fb can fulfill my out door play fantasy! However I forgot my torch and will need to go back tomorrow to check for nettles and brambles!!!!!!!!

However. It looks like we can be in business! Wanted a place where I can feel the breeze without a bunch of blokes with their cocks in their hands!!! A private affair! Xx"

Did you mean Reconnaissance Mission..??

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/06/13 23:06:32]

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Renaissance Mission - where you compose a great poem, discover a previously unknown species of wildlife and paint it, think of a possible cure for cancer and find the perfect dogging spot!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Just been out walking with the dog. Sussing out a spot where my fb can fulfill my out door play fantasy! However I forgot my torch and will need to go back tomorrow to check for nettles and brambles!!!!!!!!

However. It looks like we can be in business! Wanted a place where I can feel the breeze without a bunch of blokes with their cocks in their hands!!! A private affair! Xx

"

Not if she was listening out for wanking noises

over a year ago

Not if she was listening out for wanking noises "

By *attykit OP   Woman
over a year ago

leeds

Damn you predictive text that gets all fucked up! !!!!!

Never the less I shall be having Sex in a field! !!!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Damn you predictive text that gets all fucked up! !!!!!

Never the less I shall be having Sex in a field! !!!"

Take a blanket so you don't sting your arse

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

last time i did that i opened my eyes an found i was surounded by a herd of cows chewing the cud and looking puzzled

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Damn... and here was me geeking out at the prospect of a scientific discussion of the ideal resonant frequency of vibrators - which, for optimum clitoral stimulation, is somewhere around 33Hz I believe.

Post new Message to Thread