What does this phrase mean to you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post-coitus chit-chat?

over a year ago

The 'social side' to us means enjoying a drink & some banter with fellow swingers without actually 'playing' we often look for social meets, when we're not able to play (due to childcare or whatever) and enjoy meeting new people, sharing a few beers & chatting about the stuff you can't necessarily talk about with your 'normal' friends. We find there's often a mutual understanding & respect between swingers, and no subject is off limits.

over a year ago

Meeting and chatting to people who have the same thoughts about sexual experimentation, and you can be comfortable talking about it also

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Shooting at cans?!

over a year ago

I have friends that I do not play with, and for those I play with, I'd like to have a chit chat to see if he is up the right way before getting down to some sexy fun.

over a year ago

Social meet

over a year ago

Having a beer with someone who I'm not going to have sex with!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/13 20:05:20]

By *hoe_nixCouple
over a year ago

leeds

he came on Saturday afternoon

on sunday morning we went to a car boot sale

he left on sunday afternoon

I guess that was social

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Shooting at cans?!

"

Some people might be worried about being driven out to the middle of nowhere and being told it was time for target practise.... even if they did bring sandwiches.

over a year ago

"Shooting at cans?!

Some people might be worried about being driven out to the middle of nowhere and being told it was time for target practise.... even if they did bring sandwiches."

That sounds like the synopsis for a Channel 4 dogging expose!

over a year ago

"What does this phrase mean to you?"

going to meet and greets,meeting ppl for a drink b4 getting dwn to business

over a year ago

Meeting like minded people and being able to have a sensible chat without being jugded or made to feel like a dirty b*****d because i like a good shag

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Shooting at cans?!

Some people might be worried about being driven out to the middle of nowhere and being told it was time for target practise.... even if they did bring sandwiches."

Haha... yeah when you put it like that... but the sheep made me think it was safe!

By *un KnightsCouple
over a year ago

South West

"The 'social side' to us means enjoying a drink & some banter with fellow swingers without actually 'playing' we often look for social meets, when we're not able to play (due to childcare or whatever) and enjoy meeting new people, sharing a few beers & chatting about the stuff you can't necessarily talk about with your 'normal' friends. We find there's often a mutual understanding & respect between swingers, and no subject is off limits."

Could not have put it better. We love the sex but have far more social meets and friends and enjoy that also.

over a year ago

"The 'social side' to us means enjoying a drink & some banter with fellow swingers without actually 'playing' we often look for social meets, when we're not able to play (due to childcare or whatever) and enjoy meeting new people, sharing a few beers & chatting about the stuff you can't necessarily talk about with your 'normal' friends. We find there's often a mutual understanding & respect between swingers, and no subject is off limits.

Could not have put it better. We love the sex but have far more social meets and friends and enjoy that also. "

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Chatting about politics, swapping recipes and being comfortably silent whilst naked.

Post new Message to Thread