Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just have to say...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well done men.....peeped at my whose looked list and I say there's some very nice avatar pictures ,some very pert bottoms..there wasn't a penis in sight...round of applause

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

That's a nice surprise first thing in the morning!! Real happy for you

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Well done men.....peeped at my whose looked list and I say there's some very nice avatar pictures ,some very pert bottoms..there wasn't a penis in sight...round of applause

"

bet there was 1 or 2 dickheads tho lolol

over a year ago

"That's a nice surprise first thing in the morning!! Real happy for you "

It was a refreshing change from what I usually get...

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Just looked at mine! Not 1 single guy in the first 100s ha ha!! Only Couples and tv/ts. I must be doing something wrong...maybe its my profile pmsl...ooooo I can feel a look at me thread coming up

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Just looked at mine! Not 1 single guy in the first 100s ha ha!! Only Couples and tv/ts. I must be doing something wrong...maybe its my profile pmsl...ooooo I can feel a look at me thread coming up "

think ul find thats just changed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I got messaged recently from a guy who attached about 6/7 pics of his dick and arse, nothing more. When I told him his message didn't tell me much about him, I got a reply back to say that I looked fat anyway and he wasn't into fatties then blocked me. Some real charmers on here at times ...

over a year ago

"Just looked at mine! Not 1 single guy in the first 100s ha ha!! Only Couples and tv/ts. I must be doing something wrong...maybe its my profile pmsl...ooooo I can feel a look at me thread coming up "

But think of all the fitties who stealth looked....

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Just looked at mine! Not 1 single guy in the first 100s ha ha!! Only Couples and tv/ts. I must be doing something wrong...maybe its my profile pmsl...ooooo I can feel a look at me thread coming up

But think of all the fitties who stealth looked.... "

Hahahahahahahahahaha I like how you think

over a year ago

"Just looked at mine! Not 1 single guy in the first 100s ha ha!! Only Couples and tv/ts. I must be doing something wrong...maybe its my profile pmsl...ooooo I can feel a look at me thread coming up

But think of all the fitties who stealth looked....

Hahahahahahahahahaha I like how you think "

Positive thinking...or living in dreamland...whichever you prefer but gets my through the day....

over a year ago

"I got messaged recently from a guy who attached about 6/7 pics of his dick and arse, nothing more. When I told him his message didn't tell me much about him, I got a reply back to say that I looked fat anyway and he wasn't into fatties then blocked me. Some real charmers on here at times ..."

Indeed there are some charmers

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Well done men.....peeped at my whose looked list and I say there's some very nice avatar pictures ,some very pert bottoms..there wasn't a penis in sight...round of applause

"

If it was nt so cold,,,, I d send you one,,

over a year ago

If it was nt so cold,,,, I d send you one,, "

its ok I will survive without one....

over a year ago

Your doing nothing wrong, your stunning

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

its ok I will survive without one.... "

I may have to as well,, If it gets any colder I may have to start wee ing sitting down,,

over a year ago

Well thank you ....i never looked even lol

over a year ago

its ok I will survive without one....

I may have to as well,, If it gets any colder I may have to start wee ing sitting down,, "

make sure you wipe the seat first

over a year ago

over a year ago

""

over a year ago

"I got messaged recently from a guy who attached about 6/7 pics of his dick and arse, nothing more. When I told him his message didn't tell me much about him, I got a reply back to say that I looked fat anyway and he wasn't into fatties then blocked me. Some real charmers on here at times ...

Indeed there are some charmers "

It's my pet hate. That and bi guys claiming to be straight

over a year ago

Mine was lovely Sat... Then turned into snapshots from crimewatch yesterday !!!!

Stop the stealth !!!!

Post new Message to Thread