Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Beds

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We currently have a memory foam mattress, which I think is giving me backache. We are looking to get a pocket sprung mattress with a memory layer on top, best of both worlds kinda thing. Has anyone got one of these? Any good?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Yep - and it's absolutely fantastic. Neither of us ever wakes up with a stiff back or aching joints. We'd recommend one (not particularly cheap but worth every penny).

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Yep - and it's absolutely fantastic. Neither of us ever wakes up with a stiff back or aching joints. We'd recommend one (not particularly cheap but worth every penny)."

We aint too worried about the cost. Both of us have had a few back problems and whatever it costs would be worth every penny!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"We currently have a memory foam mattress, which I think is giving me backache. We are looking to get a pocket sprung mattress with a memory layer on top, best of both worlds kinda thing. Has anyone got one of these? Any good?"

Yes, took delivery of mine last Tuesday: I love it, cost a small fortune but worth it.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"We currently have a memory foam mattress, which I think is giving me backache. We are looking to get a pocket sprung mattress with a memory layer on top, best of both worlds kinda thing. Has anyone got one of these? Any good?"

I have the best mattress I have ever had - Ikea. Everyone who has ever slept in it says the same.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"We currently have a memory foam mattress, which I think is giving me backache. We are looking to get a pocket sprung mattress with a memory layer on top, best of both worlds kinda thing. Has anyone got one of these? Any good?

I have the best mattress I have ever had - Ikea. Everyone who has ever slept in it says the same."

No! I have the same Slumberdown i've had for over 20 years and everyone says it's the best bed they EVER slept on.

I really couldn't buy another.....this one left me one handed.

Post new Message to Thread