Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Discussing people you have met

Jump to newest

By *reenonions OP   Man
over a year ago

Nr Exeter

I don't know about you out there but to me, discussing people you have met here in any thing other that generic terms is pretty low class.

Some people seem to think its ok, to me it's a sign that some people aren't trustworthy or haven't the basics in terms of manners...

It's a pity you can't pre vet people...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree what happens between them should just be between them and no-one else...

over a year ago

i agree, men talk about women they have met all the time though.

over a year ago

providing both parties are happy with it whats the harm? They clearly arent too fussed. These forums are very social and for most of us who use them we have formed genuine friendships.

over a year ago

"providing both parties are happy with it whats the harm? They clearly arent too fussed. These forums are very social and for most of us who use them we have formed genuine friendships. "

over a year ago

If its all done with both parties knowledge and permission then I see no harm its when some people for want of a better saying slag someone they have met off because its not ended the way they wanted that gets me.

over a year ago

I wouldn't do it if a meet went bad just dont meet again but don't talk about them to other people

over a year ago

"i agree, men talk about women they have met all the time though."

Bit of a sweeping generalisation... So it's just men is it?

over a year ago

Dont even get me started on this one

over a year ago

People can see who you met through verifications anyway. I dont see too much issue with it unless they asked you not to.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I received a mail the other day from a male that had been told to contact me by the male half of a couple, because I'm 'good fun'.

Wasn't happy.

over a year ago

If they have verified the person with every detail about what happened - its not exactly secret is it ??

I won't listen to bad mouthing people thought. I did meet one man who kept saying how horrible his last meet was etc etc yet he had left her a glowing verification - I left and blocked him

God knows what he said about me

over a year ago

I've shared funny experiences with others but would never name them. As someone else pointed out, my veris are on show so people know who I've met but I would never do into details about previous meets.

over a year ago

"I received a mail the other day from a male that had been told to contact me by the male half of a couple, because I'm 'good fun'.

Wasn't happy. "

I've had this too and one guy who admitted showing the photos I'd sent him before we met to his brother who then suggested he contact me to see if he could come too - was mad that he had been showing my pics around, even madder that he chose to admit it?!!!

I decided to hide my veris when I started getting messages from other women who had seen my veris posted on guys profiles and asking what they were like and were they worth meeting? I dont write explicit veris for anyone, and how do I know whether they are worth meeting by someone else, just because we had great chemistry doesnt mean they will!!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Discretion should be used at all times.

I don't send photos as I don't trust strangers.

It's okay someone saying they met you at a social for e.g. but talking about a meet is way out of order.

I don't talk about my meets ever. What's the point ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"People can see who you met through verifications anyway. I dont see too much issue with it unless they asked you not to. "

Only if you show your veri's .... those WITH and who WANT discretion don't

over a year ago

everyone talks about everyone else , compares notes and shops the time wasters. There will always be gossip and there will always be somebody who has been let down by a failed meeting. It is human nature to want information but also to inform others if somebody is suspected of being a time waster. Swinging is a group activity by its very nature . Perhaps if people want total discretion they should ask the question is swinging really for them.

over a year ago

"i agree, men talk about women they have met all the time though.

Bit of a sweeping generalisation... So it's just men is it? "

you tell me.

over a year ago

what winds me up more is friends of ours telling us that they've had messages from recent meets of ours, using us to try and get in with them!! Its extremely low rent to go through someone whome you've met verification's and then contacting people on their veri's saying 'we met your friends the other week' as if its some sort of chat up line!! What if I didn't want my friends to know we'd had a meet. Really makes me angry - PLUS its LAZY!! lol

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

there is an option to hide verifications

over a year ago

It's just something you do even in the street or the pub to break the ice. I would take it as a compliment and not let it wind me up

over a year ago

Was quite annoyed the other day to be honest a good!! Fem friend of mine had been recomending me to fellow females, when I challenged her, she said oh I thought you might like them! ..maybe struggling for meets. Perhaps she was trying to ahem help!! Or am I going a little over the top!

over a year ago

I dont kiss and tell what happens on a meet stays like thst!

over a year ago

i blocked someone i had met a couple of years ago then i got a message from his mate saying he wanted to meet me and the man i had blocked wanted to meet me, so i blocked him as well.

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Don't see anything wrong in recommendations. I go for a certain type of personality, if a friend knows someone I may like, why not point him or I in each others direction. You can always say no.

Post new Message to Thread