Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

invisible man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not sure about others but i think whilst the country is facing terrorist thrests and murder of soldiers on our streets etc our prine minister is on holiday in ibiza.

Yes i accept he is entitled to hols but in a crisis he should be leading not having his lakkys dealing with it.

As far as i am concerned he should come back deal with matters head on instead of topping up his tan.

I remember tony blair for example rightly being lambasted for doing similar however this is in past and now cam the sham should get same treatment.

The family of the poor soldier are going through hell and politicians instead of playing the blame game should be taking more direct action against those who threaten our folk.

The powers are there already but no one actually does owt but talk about it.

Cameron should come at least out of respect for lee rigbys family let alone fact it is his job.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

way to early

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But its not like DC is needed on the front line or that his skills and expertise are greater the professionals we have in place within our counter terrorism organisations..

Surely the best way to show defiance of terrorism is carry on as normal as possible….!.

over a year ago

Who is threatening ' our folk'

I see a lot of EDL threatening but please clarify who you mean ??

Thanks

By * control youMan
over a year ago

swindon

Last yr a large group of muslims stood in the middle of luton with banners sayin this we can't even fly the st georges flag on our national incase it upsets others its wrong

over a year ago

"Last yr a large group of muslims stood in the middle of luton with banners sayin this we can't even fly the st georges flag on our national incase it upsets others its wrong "

Last year BNP did something similar

There will ALL races doing this

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Not sure about others but i think whilst the country is facing terrorist thrests and murder of soldiers on our streets etc our prine minister is on holiday in ibiza.

Yes i accept he is entitled to hols but in a crisis he should be leading not having his lakkys dealing with it.

As far as i am concerned he should come back deal with matters head on instead of topping up his tan.

I remember tony blair for example rightly being lambasted for doing similar however this is in past and now cam the sham should get same treatment.

The family of the poor soldier are going through hell and politicians instead of playing the blame game should be taking more direct action against those who threaten our folk.

The powers are there already but no one actually does owt but talk about it.

Cameron should come at least out of respect for lee rigbys family let alone fact it is his job."

so could he not do his job via the myriad of ways of communication that there are these days... I am sure he still gets his briefing in the mornings... I am sure that if anything in the world major happens he is on top of it..

heck remember that when the story broke... he was in france and actually cut those meetings short and DID come back to london to be at the COBRA meeting the following morning.....

so i think you are being a bit disengenous...

over a year ago

I don't know what the OP does for a living, but I am willing to bet that if he works in a company of more than a handful of staff there have been times of crisis in some department, having the managing director stand there and watch does not help solve it, only hinders the progress.

At this time there is nothing DC can add to the investigation all he can do is tie up those experts with preparing reports for him thereby hindering progress. Best thing to do is stay on holiday.

Post new Message to Thread