Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why Say Your Looking For A Cock

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have seen several profiles and posts that state "Looking For Cock"

Well I messaged some of these people and informed them I have about 10 cocks and some hens.

They messaged me back and told me to get lost.

I thought they wanted to breed chickens and have fresh eggs for breakfast.

So if your looking for a cock, then please say so, but please state male or chicken, thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Chicken please, only 2 eggs left in fridge, though I do rather like a ducks egg poached.

Are these people looking for the cock to be attached to someone ? I suppose I could afford to loose mine being so small?

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

Maybe they have left their latex cock behind somewhere after playing?

over a year ago

Chicken please, only 2 eggs left in fridge, though I do rather like a ducks egg poached.

Much prefer a Goose egg

over a year ago

"Chicken please, only 2 eggs left in fridge, though I do rather like a ducks egg poached.

Much prefer a Goose egg "

Never tried one...different colour yolk like ducks ? ...this is a sex site and we are discussing geese eggs....I am a looser I have deduced.

over a year ago

"Chicken please, only 2 eggs left in fridge, though I do rather like a ducks egg poached.

Much prefer a Goose egg

Never tried one...different colour yolk like ducks ? ...this is a sex site and we are discussing geese eggs....I am a looser I have deduced. "

Sex site are you trying to tell me that this site has nothing to do with poultry breeding, growing your own veg & dog walking?

No wonder my posts never get a serious reply

over a year ago

Much prefer a Goose egg

Never tried one...different colour yolk like ducks ? ...this is a sex site and we are discussing geese eggs....I am a looser I have deduced.

Sex site are you trying to tell me that this site has nothing to do with poultry breeding, growing your own veg & dog walking?

No wonder my posts never get a serious reply "

Please send some nice cock eggs to my address and in return ill send some of the nice onions I'm growing. This in no way suggests any sexual interest.

Post new Message to Thread