Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

update

Jump to newest

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

ok so iv just done a little update on my profile saying "now very very single" just had a mail of some dim wit saying why am I still here I mean wtf shouldent I be here if im now single ??????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

some people still think of swinging as wife swapping.

Does make you wonder why single bi fems in such demand if thats the case lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Best ting is to change the profile not just update it in txt

over a year ago

Maybe they meant on a cpls profile ? X

over a year ago

Are you. Male single or female single?

I find couples confusing

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Best ting is to change the profile not just update it in txt"

suppse so.........nice pic by the way

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Are you. Male single or female single?

I find couples confusing"

using manlyest voice........male

over a year ago

Thanks yeah change to a singles

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Possibly because you are still showing under a couple profile and not as a single, I think admin can change it, but I stand corrected if I am wrong, plus you still have your couple profile text on show, so I would delete that bit first!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Request Admin to change you to a single guy (I'm assuming it's the bloke posting, could be wrong) before someone else reports you for false advertising xxx

over a year ago

Or are you a couple pretending to be a single female lol

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Request Admin to change you to a single guy (I'm assuming it's the bloke posting, could be wrong) before someone else reports you for false advertising xxx"

gawd dont tell me im in more bloody truble

over a year ago

"Request Admin to change you to a single guy (I'm assuming it's the bloke posting, could be wrong) before someone else reports you for false advertising xxx

gawd dont tell me im in more bloody truble "

No change there then

over a year ago

I'd say it's because your profile does not match your circumstances.

A couples profile, I didn't look if verifications for the couple were showing, but that should be amended and the opening paragraph of 'being single but can't be bothered to change profile, personally find the time to be bothered as you'll probably get more messages of the same kind.

And the 'I'm very very single' and the following paragraph 'very happy couple' well it makes it makes it a bit silly sounding.

Make it all fit a single guys profile and it will be better

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I'd say it's because your profile does not match your circumstances.

A couples profile, I didn't look if verifications for the couple were showing, but that should be amended and the opening paragraph of 'being single but can't be bothered to change profile, personally find the time to be bothered as you'll probably get more messages of the same kind.

And the 'I'm very very single' and the following paragraph 'very happy couple' well it makes it makes it a bit silly sounding.

Make it all fit a single guys profile and it will be better "

yep I get that an as I say il change it re write it. I just put that up quicly so as im not missleading any 1 or mistake for 1 of the many pretend cuples on here

il sort it tonight I promise.............soweeeeee

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you say you will rewrite your profile when you can "be bothered" but at the moment the profile is not a true reflection of your circumstance....

so i would either completely rewrite it...or remove the whole lot and then redo it when they change you from couple to single man...

probably the latter...

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"ok so iv just done a little update on my profile saying "now very very single" just had a mail of some dim wit saying why am I still here I mean wtf shouldent I be here if im now single ??????"

I altered mine about 5 months ago for the same reason

No you shouldn't be on here, now on ya bike

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"ok so iv just done a little update on my profile saying "now very very single" just had a mail of some dim wit saying why am I still here I mean wtf shouldent I be here if im now single ??????

No you shouldn't be on here, now on ya bike "

pedles off...........squeak sqweak..........squeak sqweak

over a year ago

"ok so iv just done a little update on my profile saying "now very very single" just had a mail of some dim wit saying why am I still here I mean wtf shouldent I be here if im now single ??????

No you shouldn't be on here, now on ya bike

pedles off...........squeak sqweak..........squeak sqweak"

Get the wd40 out

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

take the bit off about mrs here...as it aint the Mrs lol...unless you wear a dress..lol

over a year ago

"take the bit off about mrs here...as it aint the Mrs lol...unless you wear a dress..lol"

Oh god don't encourage him

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"you say you will rewrite your profile when you can "be bothered" but at the moment the profile is not a true reflection of your circumstance....

so i would either completely rewrite it...or remove the whole lot and then redo it when they change you from couple to single man...

probably the latter...

"

I say when I can be bothered for that reasen I cant right now be botherd.......im not hitting on nobody an not after meeting no body (well theres 1 id be tempted to) so what harm am I doing except trying to be honest an posting on here like iv always done.............so ner ner

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 26/05/13 18:37:57]

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"take the bit off about mrs here...as it aint the Mrs lol...unless you wear a dress..lol"

it was the mrs that wrote it..........righ il do it now gowd bloody wemen !!!!!!!

over a year ago

"take the bit off about mrs here...as it aint the Mrs lol...unless you wear a dress..lol

it was the mrs that wrote it..........righ il do it now gowd bloody wemen !!!!!!!"

watch your language

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"take the bit off about mrs here...as it aint the Mrs lol...unless you wear a dress..lol

Oh god don't encourage him "

I don't think it would take much encouragement lol...

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I say when I can be bothered for that reasen I cant right now be botherd.......im not hitting on nobody an not after meeting no body (well theres 1 id be tempted to) so what harm am I doing except trying to be honest an posting on here like iv always done.............so ner ner "

thats fine... but then when you say you are a single man.. but most of the profile is about the mrs, then I can understand why people would be miffed...

at the moment you are misrepresenting what you are...

honest posting on here.. but the profile isn't matching what you are preaching at all

over a year ago

I don't think it would take much encouragement lol... "

Think your right there

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Think your right there "

His next pics are going to be in a dress...with the cathphrase I don't need a single profile as I am covering both sexes....

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"

I say when I can be bothered for that reasen I cant right now be botherd.......im not hitting on nobody an not after meeting no body (well theres 1 id be tempted to) so what harm am I doing except trying to be honest an posting on here like iv always done.............so ner ner

thats fine... but then when you say you are a single man.. but most of the profile is about the mrs, then I can understand why people would be miffed...

at the moment you are misrepresenting what you are...

honest posting on here.. but the profile isn't matching what you are preaching at all"

fair point............thanks...........git

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Think your right there

His next pics are going to be in a dress...with the cathphrase I don't need a single profile as I am covering both sexes.... "

pmsl Hmmmm do you think that might work lolol

the mrs bit now removed........still a fecked up profile but hayho

over a year ago

Think your right there

His next pics are going to be in a dress...with the cathphrase I don't need a single profile as I am covering both sexes....

pmsl Hmmmm do you think that might work lolol

the mrs bit now removed........still a fecked up profile but hayho

"

Wonder if he will wear thr suspenders

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"pedles off...........squeak sqweak..........squeak sqweak"

Written by brothers Idris and Evan Jones, "The Pushbike Song" was released in 1970 and reached the top-spot for two weeks in the Australian charts in March 1971. It also proved popular in the UK, reaching the number two spot on 16 January (beaten by George Harrison's My Sweet Lord)

*courtesy of the tandem department*

over a year ago

"

gawd dont tell me im in more bloody truble "

Ok, we won't tell you

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

a really nice lady on here has wrote me a profile an mailed it me an I think its funny as gook any 1 els wona try an il use the best

remember folks its just a bit of fun ye

over a year ago

"a really nice lady on here has wrote me a profile an mailed it me an I think its funny as gook any 1 els wona try an il use the best

remember folks its just a bit of fun ye"

Oh yes thats you alright

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"a really nice lady on here has wrote me a profile an mailed it me an I think its funny as gook any 1 els wona try an il use the best

Oh yes thats you alright "

who asked you big nose lolol xx

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

remember folks its just a bit of fun ye"

I rejigged a profile for a mate of mine - just took what was on it, reworded it slightly, grammatised (is that a word?) and put a bit more humour in, but it's got to be someone you know a bit about in my opinion

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I rejigged a profile for a mate of mine - just took what was on it, reworded it slightly, grammatised (is that a word?) and put a bit more humour in, but it's got to be someone you know a bit about in my opinion"

thats the point as iv met no 1 pff here all any1 has to go off is what iv posted hence funny as fuck what you all think of me

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Oh yes thats you alright

who asked you big nose lolol xx"

Well, I can't hear a thing...let's go to the stoning

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

I rejigged a profile for a mate of mine - just took what was on it, reworded it slightly, grammatised (is that a word?) and put a bit more humour in, but it's got to be someone you know a bit about in my opinion

thats the point as iv met no 1 pff here all any1 has to go off is what iv posted hence funny as fuck what you all think of me"

Keep posting and I'll re-do you in a while

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Oh yes thats you alright

who asked you big nose lolol xx

Well, I can't hear a thing...let's go to the stoning "

let he who is withnout sin cast the 1st stone !!!!!

over a year ago

thats the point as iv met no 1 pff here all any1 has to go off is what iv posted hence funny as fuck what you all think of me"

You really want me to tell you

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

thats the point as iv met no 1 pff here all any1 has to go off is what iv posted hence funny as fuck what you all think of me

Keep posting and I'll re-do you in a while "

now hang on a cotten picking.........il do me

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"

this will be fun lol

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

You really want me to tell you "

yep go for it

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

this will be fun lol "

you started it

over a year ago

this will be fun lol

you started it "

I think your a single guy pretending to be a female who likes to wear womens dresses and ythink you are funny

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

this will be fun lol

you started it

I think your a single guy pretending to be a female who likes to wear womens dresses and ythink you are funny "

your going right off my christmas card list you do no that dont you

over a year ago

this will be fun lol

you started it

I think your a single guy pretending to be a female who likes to wear womens dresses and ythink you are funny

your going right off my christmas card list you do no that dont you "

You were never on mine

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

this will be fun lol

you started it

You were never on mine "

lier you so want me I no lolol

over a year ago

this will be fun lol

you started it

You were never on mine

lier you so want me I no lolol "

Oh yes oh yes

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

right redone an thanks to the very tasty sweet little lady big hugs xxxxx

over a year ago