Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cheats

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

if you were ever cheated on would you give them another chance? would you get revenge??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

never a 2nd chance.

over a year ago

Was cheated on by my ex with my best friend hence why he is my ex

over a year ago

I was cheated on so ended my 25 year marriage, yes gave lots of chances but still lied. No need for revenge he is still seeing the "other" woman and I know they are both cheating on each other, karma is wonderful and I get to see it and so so much happier now than been in a long time

over a year ago

"if you were ever cheated on would you give them another chance? would you get revenge??

"

No more chances and no revenge.

remember, cheaters and liars never prosper and the best kind of revenge is getting on with life and showing them you dont need them.

over a year ago

"I was cheated on so ended my 25 year marriage, yes gave lots of chances but still lied. No need for revenge he is still seeing the "other" woman and I know they are both cheating on each other, karma is wonderful and I get to see it and so so much happier now than been in a long time "

Here here

over a year ago

never again!!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I honestly cant think of when iv not been cheated on an never 1s given them a 2nd chance no matter how sorry they say they are as I belive the only sorry they feel is from getting court

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"if you were ever cheated on would you give them another chance? would you get revenge??

"

nope.....

By * control youMan
over a year ago

swindon

My ex cheated with my best mate no revenge or second chances just wish the silly fucker had done it at the reception I wouldn't ave had to put up with her for the next 12 yrs

over a year ago

Gave her the chance to confess and apologize: she kept lying so she can off...

I am considering a revenge now though...

Any ideas?

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

No more chances and no revenge.

remember, cheaters and liars never prosper and the best kind of revenge is getting on with life and showing them you dont need them. "

over a year ago

Leopards and spots spring to mind.

over a year ago

My ex cheated so I fucked him then fucked him off don't do second chances

over a year ago

"Gave her the chance to confess and apologize: she kept lying so she can off...

Any ideas? "

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"My ex cheated with my best mate no revenge or second chances just wish the silly fucker had done it at the reception I wouldn't ave had to put up with her for the next 12 yrs"

how true

over a year ago

Been cheated on by two men and gave second chances to both. Never again. It was the worst thing they could have done to me. Broke my heart and destroyed all confidence I ever had Fab has given me back some of my confidence but it will take a very very special man to get anywhere near my heart again, if ever!

over a year ago

"

Personally not but have talked to people who have given second chances and could understand their reasons for doing so in their case.

over a year ago

i would cheat on them as well.

By * control youMan
over a year ago

swindon

I'm a special man no sorry special needs

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No second chances. No revenge.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I see things more clearer now and dont listen to bullshit any more.

If someone is talking crap and my experience it is crap I will say its crap.

If you have been lied too I think you always look for the lie as if it seems too good to be true it is likely to be untrue. Cynic eh.

Second chance??...not really no.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Gave her the chance to confess and apologize: she kept lying so she can off...

Any ideas? "

Yep! Don't do it, revenge shows you still care, indifference and moving on with your life is the best payback.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

No and no!

If I'm not enough, there's little I can do about that and why give someone the opportunity to shit on you again: they will.

Revenge? Waste energy on someone who is cavilier with my feelings? I wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

I'd have a good cry, throw myself a pity party and get on with my life.

over a year ago

Its very easy to say no when asked this question but not so easy to do so if it happens in reality.

over a year ago

Revenge is pointless, just trust in khama. There have been threads on here detailing revenge and they are horrid reading.

over a year ago

I gave my ex girlfriend a second chance... she still ripped my heart out and trampled all over it by using me and leaving me...

over a year ago

It is never that cut and dry.....I always said I wouldn't stand for it but now I would say that it depends on the situation and circumstances.

S x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Anyone who knows my.opinion of married people on here without their spouses knowledge might find this surprising....but I think.it depends on circumstances, two people are in a relationship and sometimes both need to take responsibility for one partners behaviour. Having said that.though if you choose to cheat without trying to sort out your problems then shame on you.

over a year ago

"Been cheated on by two men and gave second chances to both. Never again. It was the worst thing they could have done to me. Broke my heart and destroyed all confidence I ever had Fab has given me back some of my confidence but it will take a very very special man to get anywhere near my heart again, if ever! "

over a year ago

Not with me they wouldn't sorry then they'd want a 3rd then a 4th etc etc etc

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Its very easy to say no when asked this question but not so easy to do so if it happens in reality.

"

...for some!

I walked away from a 25 year marriage because my husband couldn't take away the pain of our son dying. Do you think some Johnny Come Lately would get a second chance with me?!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Revenge is pointless, just trust in khama. There have been threads on here detailing revenge and they are horrid reading."

Makes you wonder doesn't it!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Its very easy to say no when asked this question but not so easy to do so if it happens in reality.

"

thats true...

my answer to her when it happened to me and she wanted my forgiveness was

"you certainly weren't thinking of me when you were bouncing up and down on his cock!"

and then I walked.......

no 2nd chances.... no revenge... just walked with my dignity in tack and my head held high

over a year ago

ive been cheated on twice , best revenge you can get is for them to see you happier than when you were together ,

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"

Revenge is pointless.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

Nope.....

over a year ago

"Been cheated on by two men and gave second chances to both. Never again. It was the worst thing they could have done to me. Broke my heart and destroyed all confidence I ever had Fab has given me back some of my confidence but it will take a very very special man to get anywhere near my heart again, if ever! "

here here

Post new Message to Thread