Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What am I doing wrong???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

According to most male forum posts, I seem to be doing something terribly wrong as I'm havin plenty of meets, meeting some very nice and horny people, getting invited to parties and having to spend loads of time answering messages and winks!!!!!

Please advise why is this as I hate being different. I want to moan about writing loads of MSG's that get deleted, I want meets to be cancelled at the last minute and do you know what it feels like to have never been blocked!!!! Awful I can tell you

Maybe I should put more cock shots on. Or me bending over with my bum gaping open but knowing my luck that would attract even more attention (sigh)

And don't couples know how hard it is to respond to so many MSG's, like I've nothing better to do!!! I go to clubs for a quiet drink and hopefully not have to watch sky sports and I never get left in peace....take your clothes off this, do this to my wife that...it's relentless!!!

So, please advise how I can stop this. I i obviously won't listen to a word anyone says and am just posting this for attention and to get even more messages

And for those of you in doubt, only having a laugh because that's what it's really all about isn't it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Easy,,,,,You need to swap those crisp clean tighty whities for a pair dishevelled dirty-grey boxers with piss stains around the crotch.....

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"According to most male forum posts, I seem to be doing something terribly wrong as I'm havin plenty of meets, meeting some very nice and horny people, getting invited to parties and having to spend loads of time answering messages and winks!!!!!

Please advise why is this as I hate being different. I want to moan about writing loads of MSG's that get deleted, I want meets to be cancelled at the last minute and do you know what it feels like to have never been blocked!!!! Awful I can tell you

Maybe I should put more cock shots on. Or me bending over with my bum gaping open but knowing my luck that would attract even more attention (sigh)

And don't couples know how hard it is to respond to so many MSG's, like I've nothing better to do!!! I go to clubs for a quiet drink and hopefully not have to watch sky sports and I never get left in peace....take your clothes off this, do this to my wife that...it's relentless!!!

So, please advise how I can stop this. I i obviously won't listen to a word anyone says and am just posting this for attention and to get even more messages

And for those of you in doubt, only having a laugh because that's what it's really all about isn't it "

This made me laugh. You are such an exhibitionist hon, you know that's why you are having so much success

(luvs ya really! lol)

over a year ago

Show off lol

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

hahaha, love this thread! Thanks for cheering me up

over a year ago

"Easy,,,,,You need to swap those crisp clean tighty whities for a pair dishevelled dirty-grey boxers with piss stains around the crotch..... "

It's hard to show the piss stains with the tena man inserted, really works a treat

over a year ago

"According to most male forum posts, I seem to be doing something terribly wrong as I'm havin plenty of meets, meeting some very nice and horny people, getting invited to parties and having to spend loads of time answering messages and winks!!!!!

And for those of you in doubt, only having a laugh because that's what it's really all about isn't it "

Simply change your username to something along the lines of "lookatmyhugecock" - should solve all those irritating problems overnight!

over a year ago

And for those of you in doubt, only having a laugh because that's what it's really all about isn't it

Simply change your username to something along the lines of "lookatmyhugecock" - should solve all those irritating problems overnight! "

And I thought my username was obnoxious enough as it is, cheers obi

By *absFrenchGentMan
over a year ago

stafford

I can block you if it makes you feel better lol

over a year ago

"I can block you if it makes you feel better lol"

I don't think it will feel the same though as a block after a few banter MSG's thinking im in with a chance but your a star for offering lol!!!

over a year ago

"Show off lol"

Show off what??? I'm shit with shorthand text so do you mean

Lots of legs,

little oblong limbs,

large oval labia (okay I know I don't have one of those but only so many lol anagrams I can think of)

over a year ago

lol brilliant thread

over a year ago

"Show off lol

Lots of legs,

little oblong limbs,

large oval labia (okay I know I don't have one of those but only so many lol anagrams I can think of)

"

And that's lots of leg in my case

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Look you...shush with all this whinging or our meet on Saturday is off!!!

over a year ago

"Look you...shush with all this whinging or our meet on Saturday is off!!! "

over a year ago

"Look you...shush with all this whinging or our meet on Saturday is off!!! "

Ok (sulking in corner) I'll keep it zipped xxx

over a year ago

I think you need to post aome threads like "skype fun anyone?"

Or creepy ones like "Do any women like being fucked with bananas?: I'm very in2 this and wud luv to meet sxy ladiez for me 2 banana them"

over a year ago

Am I allowed to post a funny response yet miss hotbot?????

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Am I allowed to post a funny response yet miss hotbot????? "

Go for it gorgeous!!!

over a year ago

"I think you need to post aome threads like "skype fun anyone?"

Or creepy ones like "Do any women like being fucked with bananas?: I'm very in2 this and wud luv to meet sxy ladiez for me 2 banana them""

For me the nutritional value of a banana far outweighs the sexual one so would pain me to waste all that good potassium but celery might work, theres fuck all in that!!!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/05/13 12:21:20]

over a year ago

"Show off lol

Lots of legs,

little oblong limbs,

And that's lots of leg in my case "

Wow!!! Do those legs ever end???

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Am I allowed to post a funny response yet miss hotbot????? "

I'm still waiting...

over a year ago

"Am I allowed to post a funny response yet miss hotbot?????

I'm still waiting..."

Maybe I'll save all my best lines for Saturday x

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

I dont know what to say!!! you've got me speechless

over a year ago

That is brilliant

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I'm still waiting...

Maybe I'll save all my best lines for Saturday x"

Assuming amongst the other 59,998 people we can find each other!! Lol x

over a year ago

"I dont know what to say!!! you've got me speechless "

Always happens!!!!!.....usually right after I ask them if their sister and mum can join us in bed

(surely that one made you smile hotbot????)

over a year ago

I'm still waiting...

Assuming amongst the other 59,998 people we can find each other!! Lol x"

In also assuming the other 59,998 won't have as cute an arse as you so should be a doddle!!!

over a year ago

That was funny our Kid

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I'm still waiting...

In also assuming the other 59,998 won't have as cute an arse as you so should be a doddle!!!"

You are aware I won't be dressed like my avatar pic aren't you... Lol x

over a year ago

I'm still waiting...

In also assuming the other 59,998 won't have as cute an arse as you so should be a doddle!!!

You are aware I won't be dressed like my avatar pic aren't you... Lol x "

Maybe not, but in my mind you will be xxxxx

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I'm still waiting...

Maybe not, but in my mind you will be xxxxx"

Perv!! X

over a year ago

I'm still waiting...

Perv!! X"

That's a little harsh, I thought I had least earnt the title of deviant xxxx

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I'm still waiting...

Perv!! X

That's a little harsh, I thought I had least earnt the title of deviant xxxx"

I will refrain from labelling you until I've seen you in the flesh (unfortunately not as much flesh as your avatar lol) x

over a year ago

I'm still waiting...

Perv!! X

I will refrain from labelling you until I've seen you in the flesh (unfortunately not as much flesh as your avatar lol) x"

Well not unless I streak across the stage, maybe naked crowd surf!!!!!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I'm still waiting...

Perv!! X

I will refrain from labelling you until I've seen you in the flesh (unfortunately not as much flesh as your avatar lol) x

Well not unless I streak across the stage, maybe naked crowd surf!!!!!"

If your getting up on the stage I'm coming too... Ill have a cheeky snog off billie on the way past. I'm sure he don't mind x

over a year ago

Brilliant

over a year ago

.....great....

over a year ago

I'm still waiting...

Perv!! X

If your getting up on the stage I'm coming too... Ill have a cheeky snog off billie on the way past. I'm sure he don't mind x "

Naked as well????

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I'm still waiting...

Perv!! X

If your getting up on the stage I'm coming too... Ill have a cheeky snog off billie on the way past. I'm sure he don't mind x

Naked as well????"

Probably not. I would still like to be friends with my 'nilla friends after the event!! Lol x

over a year ago

I'm still waiting...

Perv!! X

Naked as well????

Probably not. I would still like to be friends with my 'nilla friends after the event!! Lol x "

You wouldn't just be a friend to them but a legend!!!! Lol x

over a year ago

Brilliant "

Why thank you x

Post new Message to Thread