Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

verifacations

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi all .Just wanted to ask if anyone really bothers to read verifacations .If someone messages you would i look at there veri and would it influence you ? xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No everyones different,whats good for one might not be for another

over a year ago

"No everyones different,whats good for one might not be for another "
i agree hun but just think that all ones veris are going to be good because u would not display a bad one x

over a year ago

"No everyones different,whats good for one might not be for another "

I agree but it does give you a basis to go on.

Although just thinking on......people only put up the good veri's mmmppphhhhh

over a year ago

People only show good veri's. That's why all mine are hidden.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

It's a bit like feedback from sellers on fleabay. You can't leave a negative so what's the point?

over a year ago

"It's a bit like feedback from sellers on fleabay. You can't leave a negative so what's the point?

"

Yeah that is so true .If you could leave negatves it would the bad ones out and give you honest veiw on the person x

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I read verifications for a number of reasons:

1 - the entertainment value.

2 - the covert bickering between rivals and one up(wo)manship.

3 - the insight into the type of people they have met.

4 - other.

Whilst I wouldn't use the 30 second typing of a complete stranger to decide if I should meet another stranger..... they have at times put me off meeting one.

over a year ago

We don't pay much attention to the content although they do make entertaining reading! Veris to us just mean the people exist (not always the case I know!) and they turned up. We wouldn't rely on the opinion of another person in deciding whether to meet or not.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

No, as I find the thought of taking the word of a total stranger to decide whether I take another stranger into my bed ludicrous.

However, if they've played with someone I know only plays bareback, they claim to be straight but "give great blow jobs" etc I don't read their messages as they're outwith what I'm looking for, and my profile states I'll not reply.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"No everyones different,whats good for one might not be for another i agree hun but just think that all ones veris are going to be good because u would not display a bad one x"

Yes but one womans "he licked my pussy for hours" would be absolute hell for another. It's not a bad review for those that like it though.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"It's a bit like feedback from sellers on fleabay. You can't leave a negative so what's the point?

Yeah that is so true .If you could leave negatves it would the bad ones out and give you honest veiw on the person x"

No it wouldn't! I've come back from a social meet thinking "gee, what a creep" then read the verifications afterwards, everyone saying how charming he was.

He wasn't to me.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I read verifications for a number of reasons:

4 - other.

Whilst I wouldn't use the 30 second typing of a complete stranger to decide if I should meet another stranger..... they have at times put me off meeting one."

over a year ago

Yes, I read them intently because, using some genealogy software Im using verification to map out who has slept with whom within the Fabosphere.

I then intend to publish my own subscription site called 'Fabcestry' which will allow you to see exactly where that members 'member' has been

over a year ago

"I read verifications for a number of reasons:

4 - other.

Whilst I wouldn't use the 30 second typing of a complete stranger to decide if I should meet another stranger..... they have at times put me off meeting one."

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Let us not forget, a significant number of verifications are not written to simply verify the recipient.... they are written to promote the writer.

over a year ago

"Let us not forget, a significant number of verifications are not written to simply verify the recipient.... they are written to promote the writer."

I've read one or two where I'm convinced the writer has been given a 'bung' to increase the number of superlatives....

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

And when you scan someone's 7 veris only to find that 5 are written by the same person who'd "love to keep them for myself"!

Bunny boiler alert.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"And when you scan someone's 7 veris only to find that 5 are written by the same person who'd "love to keep them for myself"!

Bunny boiler alert. "

I do wonder why men show a dozen verifications from the same woman, each intensifying their claim!

I suppose it's a guaranteed shag: but I think bunny boiler too.

over a year ago

"And when you scan someone's 7 veris only to find that 5 are written by the same person who'd "love to keep them for myself"!

Bunny boiler alert.

I do wonder why men show a dozen verifications from the same woman, each intensifying their claim!

I suppose it's a guaranteed shag: but I think bunny boiler too."

Don't you know, repeat meets with the same person give sexual power-ups. Eventually, after collecting enough, you can level-up to gain the 'Regular FB' status, then next comes 'Boyfriend / Girlfriend' power, followed by 'State of Fiancee' and ultimately you can attain the rank of 'Husband / Wife'.

Of course the opposite of this is verifications all from different people - or the 'Pokemon Hypothesis' - Gotta catch 'em all!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Yes, people only show good veris, of course. But when there are a number of them then that may give some indication of what they are like, especially if they are from different people. I use veris as one point of reference combined with profile text, preferences, pics and chatting in messages. It helps add to the overall picture of someone.

over a year ago

i always look at their verifications and the ones they have left for other people, you can get a good idea what sort of person they are by the way they describe other people.

over a year ago

"hi all .Just wanted to ask if anyone really bothers to read verifacations .If someone messages you would i look at there veri and would it influence you ? xx"

Seeing who people have met despite what anyone has wrote can often be more off putting,we have declined meets on the basis of who others have met and whats been said.

over a year ago

"hi all .Just wanted to ask if anyone really bothers to read verifacations .If someone messages you would i look at there veri and would it influence you ? xx"

I looks as I'm nosy and also like to see who they've been with but it's not a deal breaker for me unless they'd been with a right scank lol

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Bunny boiler alert.

I suppose it's a guaranteed shag: but I think bunny boiler too.

Don't you know, repeat meets with the same person give sexual power-ups. Eventually, after collecting enough, you can level-up to gain the 'Regular FB' status, then next comes 'Boyfriend / Girlfriend' power, followed by 'State of Fiancee' and ultimately you can attain the rank of 'Husband / Wife'.

Of course the opposite of this is verifications all from different people - or the 'Pokemon Hypothesis' - Gotta catch 'em all!"

...thanks for reminding me of the Pokemon theme tune now going around in my head! It's only taken 15 years to get rid of it!

over a year ago

"i always look at their verifications and the ones they have left for other people, you can get a good idea what sort of person they are by the way they describe other people."

Always, considering a lot of profiles are fake.....with images taken straight from the Internet eeek!! A meet in person, then looking at that person helps me to confirm they are genuine

Post new Message to Thread