Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

french soldier stabbed in paris

Jump to newest

By *atinaBabe OP   Couple
over a year ago

casa caliente

a french soldier been stabbed in the neck in paris by a man of north african origin ,see how things are getting ugly?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Omg thars terrible hope he is ok

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

" a french soldier been stabbed in the neck in paris by a man of north african origin ,see how things are getting ugly?"

there was a bloke in toulouse who went on a rampage over a few weeks and killed 8 people including a soldier a few months ago...

so there is nothing to say what happened in london has any impact on paris..

By *atinaBabe OP   Couple
over a year ago

casa caliente

i heard that happened in toulouse well tks god the soldier are in hosp he gona be ok and the police are looking for the attacker an north african origin well we all know that the M T lunatics are everywhere so better we watch our backs x

over a year ago

that is so awful ,,,,yes must watch our backs time ppl put there foot down n stamped this atrocity act out ,,,,

By *wencatWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

It makes me so sad for the familys I would be deverstated if was my hubby or son or daughter or any my friends in the forces ,what is wrong with these people have they no feelings I feel very strongly over this respect to all our military u all do a brillient job ....

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"that is so awful ,,,,yes must watch our backs time ppl put there foot down n stamped this atrocity act out ,,,, "

Personally I'm more concerned about the crackheads that hang around Rye Lane Peckham where I go to buy my hard dough bread than religious extremists!

But hey, we all have our own boogie man.

over a year ago

hope this is.not the start of copycat atttacks

over a year ago

"that is so awful ,,,,yes must watch our backs time ppl put there foot down n stamped this atrocity act out ,,,,

Personally I'm more concerned about the crackheads that hang around Rye Lane Peckham where I go to buy my hard dough bread than religious extremists!

But hey, we all have our own boogie man."

Cant you get your hard dough bread online

over a year ago

"that is so awful ,,,,yes must watch our backs time ppl put there foot down n stamped this atrocity act out ,,,,

you can always hide behind your profile

over a year ago

"i heard that happened in toulouse well tks god the soldier are in hosp he gona be ok and the police are looking for the attacker an north african origin well we all know that the M T lunatics are everywhere so better we watch our backs x"

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Used to get my nails done in Peckham..

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Actually, there have been numerous attacks on French military personnel and premises in the past few months, all suspectedly linked to France's military involvement in some African countries where they are supporting either rebels or governments.

The type of attack mentioned by the OP is nothing new in France; it's just coincidence it has occurred in the same week as the incident in Woolwich.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

" a french soldier been stabbed in the neck in paris by a man of north african origin ,see how things are getting ugly?

there was a bloke in toulouse who went on a rampage over a few weeks and killed 8 people including a soldier a few months ago...

so there is nothing to say what happened in london has any impact on paris.."

Yeah but it plays right into the hands of the scaremongers who are just itching to make a connection to Woolwich....

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"i heard that happened in toulouse well tks god the soldier are in hosp he gona be ok and the police are looking for the attacker an north african origin well we all know that the M T lunatics are everywhere so better we watch our backs x"

M T..?

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"i heard that happened in toulouse well tks god the soldier are in hosp he gona be ok and the police are looking for the attacker an north african origin well we all know that the M T lunatics are everywhere so better we watch our backs x

M T..?"

Someone obviously is meaning Muslim Tendency here.

But as an extra to my previous posting, the main suspected culprits in the French attacks are linked to either people opposed to French involvements in African countries or within the major ethnic groups who live across France in the French equivalent to UK "sink estates" within which there's a lot of unrest!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"i heard that happened in toulouse well tks god the soldier are in hosp he gona be ok and the police are looking for the attacker an north african origin well we all know that the M T lunatics are everywhere so better we watch our backs x

M T..?

Someone obviously is meaning Muslim Tendency here.

But as an extra to my previous posting, the main suspected culprits in the French attacks are linked to either people opposed to French involvements in African countries or within the major ethnic groups who live across France in the French equivalent to UK "sink estates" within which there's a lot of unrest!"

ta, thought it may be..

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

But hey, we all have our own boogie man.

Used to get my nails done in Peckham.."

I still do: £10 for a full set, my local charges £45...but I digress, apologies.

over a year ago

But why would someone of north African origin be living in France....???

over a year ago

If the attackers are all from the same group you wont be a target as i presume you are not military???

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

But why would someone of north African origin be living in France....???"

Is that a serious question?

By *etitesaraTV/TS
over a year ago

rochdale

But why would someone of north African origin be living in France....???"

Because France held Algeria and other parts of North Africa as part of the French Empire, and just as we have former Empire nationalities living in Britain so do former Empire nationalities live in France.

France has a larger Muslim population per capita than does Britain, most from former colonies and possessions in North Africa and most live in sink estates on the outskirts of the major cities.

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

Because France held Algeria and other parts of North Africa as part of the French Empire, and just as we have former Empire nationalities living in Britain so do former Empire nationalities live in France.

France has a larger Muslim population per capita than does Britain, most from former colonies and possessions in North Africa and most live in sink estates on the outskirts of the major cities."

I really didn't want to answer the question that you answered so eloquently.

If it was a serious question I am amazed at the lack of knowledge.

over a year ago

France has a larger Muslim population per capita than does Britain, most from former colonies and possessions in North Africa and most live in sink estates on the outskirts of the major cities.

If it was a serious question I am amazed at the lack of knowledge. "

Having lived in France for twenty years my serious question has nothing to do with my lack of knowledge...

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

If it was a serious question I am amazed at the lack of knowledge.

Having lived in France for twenty years my serious question has nothing to do with my lack of knowledge..."

Aah. ...so was there some hidden meaning in the question. Taken literally it would suggest a lack of knowledge.

Enlighten.....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/05/13 23:09:09]

Post new Message to Thread