Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's your tip of the day?

Jump to newest

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

My tip of the day is that the No 1 attachment on a set of hair clippers is not for messing about with. Started out just doing a bit of harmless sideburn trimming and ten minutes later I look like a member of the EDL at the worst possible time too.

Anyone got a nice hat they can lend me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Take time to smell the flowers x

Life goes to quick

over a year ago

"My tip of the day is that the No 1 attachment on a set of hair clippers is not for messing about with. Started out just doing a bit of harmless sideburn trimming and ten minutes later I look like a member of the EDL at the worst possible time too.

Anyone got a nice hat they can lend me? "

What does a member of the EDL look like?

over a year ago

"My tip of the day is that the No 1 attachment on a set of hair clippers is not for messing about with. Started out just doing a bit of harmless sideburn trimming and ten minutes later I look like a member of the EDL at the worst possible time too.

Anyone got a nice hat they can lend me? What does a member of the EDL look like? "

^^^^^^^^him up there

over a year ago

Anyone got a nice hat they can lend me? "

Next stop ebay wigs section

over a year ago

Oh dear

over a year ago

Anyone got a nice hat they can lend me? What does a member of the EDL look like?

^^^^^^^^him up there "

What all have torsos?

over a year ago

Turn that frown upside down

over a year ago

Lol yea, having a homer moment 'duh'

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's easier to avoid the Toblerone if it isn't in front of you.

over a year ago

The best tip I can think of is don't put vinegar on your bell end

over a year ago

don't try nail wraps before a night out

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Always try to look impatient and annoyed to give your bosses the impression that you are always busy.

over a year ago

Don't take any shit!

By *istress_L-CaptainCouple
over a year ago

Southport

Never eat yellow snow!

over a year ago

dont get d*unk on here n post or in chat incase you may say something you may regret

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

If someone is having breathing difficulties, don't give them oxygen, give them helium, they'll be up and about much more quickly. Tie them to a breeze block first. DO NOT eat it

over a year ago

never eat yellow snow xx

By *taffsfella1Man
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

I thought this was going to be a househhold tips thread. The pseudo-charity bags that I get loads of through my letterbox make great free bin liners

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Anyone got a nice hat they can lend me? "

Did somebody mention hats

over a year ago

Suncream - need I day any more ?

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Anyone got a nice hat they can lend me? What does a member of the EDL look like? "

Skin head thugs

over a year ago

I'm a,"no.1 all over" kinda guy but that's more to do with male pattern baldness than being a racist scumbag!

over a year ago

Got all giddy then thinking there were going to be loads of tips on cleaning.... Like getting stains out of carpets anx stuff

over a year ago

Always always always wash your hands after chopping naga chillies before going to the toilet, even if you think you've washed them enough do it again just to be safe

over a year ago

When walking around at work, always carry a piece of paper for the 'busy, can't stop' vibe.

over a year ago

If you['re trying to talk to someone in a club or noisy room, hold down their tragus( the small C looking bit of ear) while speaking, they will hear you clearly

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"If you['re trying to talk to someone in a club or noisy room, hold down their tragus( the small C looking bit of ear) while speaking, they will hear you clearly "

Haha top tip

over a year ago

"Take time to smell the flowers x

Life goes to quick "

I would but I suffer from hayfever

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"If you['re trying to talk to someone in a club or noisy room, hold down their tragus( the small C looking bit of ear) while speaking, they will hear you clearly "

Or do you for assault.

over a year ago

Anyone got a nice hat they can lend me? What does a member of the EDL look like?

Skin head thugs "

Shave some tribal patterns into the side. Super duper cool.

over a year ago

Skin head thugs "

Wow, what a sweeping generalization. So all skin heads are EDL members? Many thanks for pointing that out!

over a year ago

Skin head thugs Wow, what a sweeping generalization. So all skin heads are EDL members? Many thanks for pointing that out! "

That's not what he said!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

As it's Sunday now, my tip for the day is get up late, have a bacon butty, go to the pub, game of pool, watch G.P., come home, post bollox on here

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"As it's Sunday now, my tip for the day is get up late, have a bacon butty, go to the pub, game of pool, watch G.P., come home, post bollox on here "

Is it wrong to want a bacon butty now?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Why no, not for a sizzling hot lady

over a year ago

Don't write sloopy declarations of love, just after watching a suitably slushy movie!

over a year ago

Lifes a journey, so enjoy the ride !

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Skin head thugs Wow, what a sweeping generalization. So all skin heads are EDL members? Many thanks for pointing that out! "

There's always one who likes to take a comment and totally twist into something it's not.

At no point did I say all skin heads are racist. I said I now look like a member of the EDL. Type EDL into google and search images. You will see mainly pictures of skin head thugs. Or look up films about racist movements and see what these characters look like. The skin head fashion has always been popular with racists all over the world such as the new day Nazi's and is almost part of the uniform along with a pair of doc martins and a bomber jacket. This however does not mean all that dress like that are racists, or indeed that there are racists which dont have this look.

However people are very quick to judge without getting their facts in order (bit like yourself) and one look at me at the moment and I dare say most people would think 'thug'. It's not right but it's fact and for me to say I look like an EDL member is not generalising anyone.

Post new Message to Thread