Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

CPLES POSING AS SINGLE FEMS

Jump to newest

By *elshmail OP   Man
over a year ago

neath

Ive noticed lately there seem to be a load of so called single woman but either on the profile or in a message thay state they do not meet without their fuck buddy or special male friend. In my eyes if thats the case they are not a single fem at all and therefore should have a cples profile. What are your thoughts ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I guess that depends on whether they really only meet with a partner or whether they are using it as a get out clause because they dont want to meet!

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

clearly none

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 25/05/13 14:36:51]

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Ive noticed lately there seem to be a load of so called single woman but either on the profile or in a message thay state they do not meet without their fuck buddy or special male friend. In my eyes if thats the case they are not a single fem at all and therefore should have a cples profile. What are your thoughts ?"

report it...

if admin agree with you... the status will be changed

over a year ago

Just wanted to add, my profile on here is me,but im in a relationship with my bf, but we both go on here usually together when possible.. I do clearly state on the profile that im with someone,and ive even had to high light it.as i wouldnt want anyone to think otherwise..sometimes ive had to remind people before engaging in a conversation just so we all know where we stand..i hope my profile doesnt mislead..x

over a year ago

We never understand that either but it happens in all forms on here , we've had a increase in couples profiles where on the guy will meet/play, why these people can't be honest about it defeats us

over a year ago

"Just wanted to add, my profile on here is me,but im in a relationship with my bf, but we both go on here usually together when possible.. I do clearly state on the profile that im with someone,and ive even had to high light it.as i wouldnt want anyone to think otherwise..sometimes ive had to remind people before engaging in a conversation just so we all know where we stand..i hope my profile doesnt mislead..x "

You wouldn't have to KEEP pointing it out if you had a couples prof !

over a year ago

I'm a single, with a fwb, I met at the club, he's generally there but if I want to meet a single guy I will, depends in the guy, depends in the approach they make and I have met plenty if singles!

Mostly it's a good filter for arseholes!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Just wanted to add, my profile on here is me,but im in a relationship with my bf, but we both go on here usually together when possible.. I do clearly state on the profile that im with someone,and ive even had to high light it.as i wouldnt want anyone to think otherwise..sometimes ive had to remind people before engaging in a conversation just so we all know where we stand..i hope my profile doesnt mislead..x "

I think the point the op is raising is some single females are misleading in the sense they have single profiles but will only meet with the fuck buddies etc: that's not the same as saying I'm in a relationship but play alone.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Yes ladies, if you only meet with ya fb or bf, then quite clearly you aren't a single lady.....get a couples profile

over a year ago

"Yes ladies, if you only meet with ya fb or bf, then quite clearly you aren't a single lady.....get a couples profile "

I was on here previously as a single fem but as I have a fuckbuddy its now a couples profile. He never plays but it does act as an arsehole filter!

over a year ago

Ok..ok..comments and criticism duely noted...maybe its something we should consider sorting/doing...

over a year ago

So what happens if the single and the fwb decide to go separate ways? After all we r not a real couple r we?

If admin swap me and him to couples can we swap back and still be verified?

What happens to my past veris, maybe I have some I don't want seen by others? Particularly if it ends up a couples profile and u both want to look at it?

Please?!?

over a year ago

"Ok..ok..comments and criticism duely noted...maybe its something we should consider sorting/doing... "

and ur now a couple

over a year ago

"So what happens if the single and the fwb decide to go separate ways? After all we r not a real couple r we?

If admin swap me and him to couples can we swap back and still be verified?

What happens to my past veris, maybe I have some I don't want seen by others? Particularly if it ends up a couples profile and u both want to look at it?

Please?!? "

When I met with my FB we had our own profiles for our own fun and a separate couples profile for when we wanted to play together...worked for us.

over a year ago

Well that's our plan, infact we discussed it last night!

Just a case of sorting it!

I speak to loads in this position and I don't want to loose my single profile just because it offends some people, it states it clearly and honestly surely that's the main thing!

Post new Message to Thread