Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How's my profile?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How could I improve my profile newly single male here I've just had a go at writing profile looking for critique. Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Firstly.... A change of username would help, now that your life is taking a new direction...

over a year ago

Definitely change name and your veri's are not applicable anymore.

over a year ago

I see you've now hidden your couples verifications, I would urge you to also change the name as it's simply misleading.

I appreciate you may be concerned at losing some of you're friends, but if they were on your list mainly because of your ex, then wouldn't you rather cleanse the list anyway?

I would imagine that not changing it is more likely to put people off.

over a year ago

"I see you've now hidden your couples verifications, I would urge you to also change the name as it's simply misleading.

I appreciate you may be concerned at losing some of you're friends, but if they were on your list mainly because of your ex, then wouldn't you rather cleanse the list anyway?

I would imagine that not changing it is more likely to put people off.

"

He needs to be a site supporter to do though

over a year ago

...blah blah blah....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"...blah blah blah.... "

blah blah blah ? Yada Yada !

over a year ago

"...blah blah blah....

blah blah blah ? Yada Yada !"

Ying tong iddle eye poh...!!!

over a year ago

"...blah blah blah.... "
Helpful advice!

Change your username- then we will talk.

over a year ago

Will you bother to listen though? you got good advice more than once previously and the same points still apply.

And sign up as site supporter and change your name.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

So it took about 12 hours for you to recover from the pain of your break up? That's pretty good going. What's your secret coz my last one took months? Lol x

over a year ago

I stand by my comments yesterday. It took me 2 years to get over my last serious relationship.

over a year ago

To be fair I'm still hurting but best thing for me todo in my opinion is try and meet new people I'm just trying to mix in and meet some new freinds. I love my kids to bits and I'd never ever put anyone else before my kids. I take your points will change username xxx

over a year ago

Ask yourself this: What would jesus want me to write? Let him guide your hand friend.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"How could I improve my profile newly single male here I've just had a go at writing profile looking for critique. Xxx"

I'm not being funny but you're getting tiresome with your attention seeking!

Every other day you start a thread seeking advice which you then ignore...then repeat the process!

Yesterday you were heartbroken and bereft, yet after a good nights sleep you're whole and back looking to get your grove on?!!

Whatever you're drinking please share, took me longer than a night to get over a break up!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"How could I improve my profile newly single male here I've just had a go at writing profile looking for critique. Xxx

I'm not being funny but you're getting tiresome with your attention seeking!

Every other day you start a thread seeking advice which you then ignore...then repeat the process!

Yesterday you were heartbroken and bereft, yet after a good nights sleep you're whole and back looking to get your grove on?!!

Whatever you're drinking please share, took me longer than a night to get over a break up!

"

I totally agree. X

over a year ago

"To be fair I'm still hurting but best thing for me todo in my opinion is try and meet new people I'm just trying to mix in and meet some new freinds. I love my kids to bits and I'd never ever put anyone else before my kids. I take your points will change username xxx "

If you are trying to "mix in and meet some new friends" then you need to mix. Maybe try contributing to some of the countless threads on here rather than just continually starting threads that tend to all be variations of the same theme - being needy and constantly seeking re-assurance is not an attractive trait.

over a year ago

Whoa guys I'm sorry I come across that way I'm really not lol. I think maybe wrong place to spill my heart yesterday but wanted to do it anonymously better looking a fool to people I don't know to people I do. On a lighter note you guys are really great and I know you are all trying to be constructive in the critique I'm gonna sit down tonight do profile.

over a year ago

I really hope your ex doesn't see how devastated you are. There are more dignified ways of getting over a break up than asking for advice about how to sort your profile to get a shag. Yesterday you were leaving the site and joining dating sites. I'm confused as to the speed you've got over your relationship.

over a year ago

I refrained from commenting on your earlier thread as I didn’t feel there was anything I could add to the all-great advice you were offered….

All I would say now is ,,,,,, quite often when people lose something important from their lives they can easily get caught-up desperately trying to hold onto any remnants of that life rather than taking the opportunity to make a completely fresh start ….

Sometime a change of direction is the best way forward.

Post new Message to Thread