Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

girls for couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How hard is it to find a female to join me and my bf in a 3some???

seems like no females do. Anyone intrested

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Harder than chuck norris

over a year ago

Never had a problem finding women...but i will say most of the couples approaches with me get them nowhere...a lot can be really pushy,try to be relaxed and get talking first.

over a year ago

"Never had a problem finding women...but i will say most of the couples approaches with me get them nowhere...a lot can be really pushy,try to be relaxed and get talking first."

This is where i am at ...

I've had group meets, club meets, and all sorts of m m m meets. My fear is that i end up being the entertainment for a couple, so it has put me off. However, there are plenty sexy evenings when i am with a male buddy and i am desperate for a female to join us!

So, i am a little hypocritical and need therapy, counselling, and a very understanding couple to adopt me.

over a year ago

"Never had a problem finding women...but i will say most of the couples approaches with me get them nowhere...a lot can be really pushy,try to be relaxed and get talking first.

I've had group meets, club meets, and all sorts of m m m meets. My fear is that i end up being the entertainment for a couple, so it has put me off. However, there are plenty sexy evenings when i am with a male buddy and i am desperate for a female to join us!

So, i am a little hypocritical and need therapy, counselling, and a very understanding couple to adopt me. "

No its hard i have had more bad meets with couples than men...it can be anything from them wanting a show for the male or jealous fems going off on one.

Its hard to find a decent couple where all are happy but worth it when you do

over a year ago

Have to agree with the 3rd person, we have been lucky enough to have had the company of a single fem, but we got to know her first and took things slowly!!

So just take your time get to know one or 2, go for social drinks so they can see that your a couple with no issues.

Good luck

over a year ago

Im not averse to meeting couples but the ones that contact me are all for HIS enjoyment

Us Bi women have a special radar that can suss it out you know

over a year ago

"Harder than chuck norris"

No one fucks with Chuck

over a year ago

"Harder than chuck norris

No one fucks with Chuck "

I would Im pretty darn hard you know

over a year ago

"Im not averse to meeting couples but the ones that contact me are all for HIS enjoyment

Us Bi women have a special radar that can suss it out you know "

" the entertainment "

over a year ago

No one fucks with Chuck "

Who is this chuck??? We may fuck with him

over a year ago

No one fucks with Chuck

Who is this chuck??? We may fuck with him "

Im beating him up first

over a year ago

We do, but you have to find someone that is in your age range and you have to be in their age range too. x

over a year ago

Attraction to both parties is important also ...and that can be hard,ive met couples where the woman is lovely the guy a knob and vice verser.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Attraction to both parties is important also ...and that can be hard,ive met couples where the woman is lovely the guy a knob and vice verser."

This!!! Most of the messages I get from couples for one reason or another I don't fancy/like one of them!

over a year ago

"Attraction to both parties is important also ...and that can be hard,ive met couples where the woman is lovely the guy a knob and vice verser."

I thought all guys have knobs?

over a year ago

"Attraction to both parties is important also ...and that can be hard,ive met couples where the woman is lovely the guy a knob and vice verser.

This!!! Most of the messages I get from couples for one reason or another I don't fancy/like one of them! "

Fancy a shag hottie bottie?

over a year ago

I did it easy to meet/chat to couples but what I'd really like is one on one with another female and that I struggle with

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Attraction to both parties is important also ...and that can be hard,ive met couples where the woman is lovely the guy a knob and vice verser.

This!!! Most of the messages I get from couples for one reason or another I don't fancy/like one of them!

"

Oooooh.... Now there's an exception

over a year ago

Just as an example i have just had a message of a couple.

Tey want a meet on such a date...she wants a woman is fully bi and it goes on to tell me what they want when they want it and that they want a phone chat and so on and so on not once did they ask what i would like or am looking for or even how i am.

This is not the way to get me to meet you and im sure most the other women will agree....I will talk to someone then arrange maybe meeting

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Just as an example i have just had a message of a couple.

Tey want a meet on such a date...she wants a woman is fully bi and it goes on to tell me what they want when they want it and that they want a phone chat and so on and so on not once did they ask what i would like or am looking for or even how i am.

This is not the way to get me to meet you and im sure most the other women will agree....I will talk to someone then arrange maybe meeting "

ffs I said sorry........gowd

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

This is not the way to get me to meet you and im sure most the other women will agree....I will talk to someone then arrange maybe meeting "

Most of the ones I get say that I won't even get to play with the guy. I've very inexperienced with women (hence the curious) so would be much more comfortable with everyone in together lol. If I wanted fem/fem fun I'd meet a fem on her own not to put on a show for the male then be left feeling like a spare part!

over a year ago

This is not the way to get me to meet you and im sure most the other women will agree....I will talk to someone then arrange maybe meeting

Most of the ones I get say that I won't even get to play with the guy. I've very inexperienced with women (hence the curious) so would be much more comfortable with everyone in together lol. If I wanted fem/fem fun I'd meet a fem on her own not to put on a show for the male then be left feeling like a spare part! "

That's me i wont meet unless everyone is involved im not putting on a show and i find in those cases its not what the woman really wants.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Most of the ones I get say that I won't even get to play with the guy. I've very inexperienced with women (hence the curious) so would be much more comfortable with everyone in together lol. If I wanted fem/fem fun I'd meet a fem on her own not to put on a show for the male then be left feeling like a spare part! "

a spare part cough splutter ye right !!!!!!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I want to be in a hotbot3rdperson sandwich

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Most of the ones I get say that I won't even get to play with the guy. I've very inexperienced with women (hence the curious) so would be much more comfortable with everyone in together lol. If I wanted fem/fem fun I'd meet a fem on her own not to put on a show for the male then be left feeling like a spare part!

a spare part cough splutter ye right !!!!!!"

True tho!! So the girls play, then the couple play together while I do what? Make a brew? Ring for room service? Check out what's on TV? Lol x

over a year ago

That's me i wont meet unless everyone is involved im not putting on a show and i find in those cases its not what the woman really wants."

+1

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

True tho!! So the girls play, then the couple play together while I do what? Make a brew? Ring for room service? Check out what's on TV? Lol x "

Hmmm good point an 1 that needs carfull construction I think you should pop round an find out.........purely in the interest of this thread of course

over a year ago

As a single fem it is more straight forward meeting a single guy than couples. As previously stated its trickier to get three people that find each other attractive. I do like to chat and get a feel for the couple too and chat to both parties to make sure they aren't doing it for each other. I want to play with both and both to play with me and this isn't always what they want.

I've been on 6 months and met four couples. When it does happen though its worth the wait. Good luck

over a year ago

True tho!! So the girls play, then the couple play together while I do what? Make a brew? Ring for room service? Check out what's on TV? Lol x "

I remember someone posting on a similar thread that after playing with the female part of a couple she was asked to leave so they could have sex...

We have had quite a few ffm's and are in the fortunate position of knowing a few more we could play with. We've met non of them on here though, all have been initially met at clubs or socials. And i think meeting in real life is much more likely to bring success as a single female gets a feel for the couple and is far more likely to avoid the bad experiences this thread is highlighting.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

True tho!! So the girls play, then the couple play together while I do what? Make a brew? Ring for room service? Check out what's on TV? Lol x

I remember someone posting on a similar thread that after playing with the female part of a couple she was asked to leave so they could have sex...

We have had quite a few ffm's and are in the fortunate position of knowing a few more we could play with. We've met non of them on here though, all have been initially met at clubs or socials. And i think meeting in real life is much more likely to bring success as a single female gets a feel for the couple and is far more likely to avoid the bad experiences this thread is highlighting."

Actually I think I remember reading that too!! I'd be fuming! X

over a year ago

After having a really really bad time from a couple I met I got put off meeting couples. I'm lucky that I then went on all be it a few years later to meet a couple who have reinstalled my faith in couples. Having said that I'm still not sure about meeting any others yet.

over a year ago

Oooooh.... Now there's an exception"

So is that a yes then ? Lol

over a year ago

"Never had a problem finding women...but i will say most of the couples approaches with me get them nowhere...a lot can be really pushy,try to be relaxed and get talking first.

So, i am a little hypocritical and need therapy, counselling, and a very understanding couple to adopt me. "

well we would adopt you ?the girls are allways in control and my hubby does as he is told he likes ladies playing

over a year ago

"Never had a problem finding women...but i will say most of the couples approaches with me get them nowhere...a lot can be really pushy,try to be relaxed and get talking first."

Seems to be a common problem as I have had the same on a few occasions.

over a year ago

"How hard is it to find a female to join me and my bf in a 3some???

seems like no females do. Anyone intrested"

Rocking horse shit comes to mind. As does hens teeth.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Oooooh.... Now there's an exception

So is that a yes then ? Lol "

When I've hit my first diet target and then start meeting again I'm sure we can arrange something

Post new Message to Thread