Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dating on Fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm a single guy, open to dating etc....just wondering if dating from here is 1 practical and 2 pragmatic

surely "the honeymoon period" is monogamous and is swinging needed at the beginning of a relationship, or can the fact be overcome of peoples certain over indulgences ?

haters just don't comment and move on and spoil someone else's post PLEASE !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Get yer ass down to Ripley on a Saturday night

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

People do meet on here and date. Some take time out at the start and some keep swinging. If you meet someone just talk to them about it and decide between you what you want.

Good luck!

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

"People do meet on here and date. Some take time out at the start and some keep swinging. If you meet someone just talk to them about it and decide between you what you want.

Good luck! "

what she said

over a year ago

Many people have flipped from nsa to dating.

Although I wonder if that was less intentional and more about that special person they clicked with.

If your asking because youre wanting a relationship, you might find it easier on the many actual dating sites!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Many people have flipped from nsa to dating.

Although I wonder if that was less intentional and more about that special person they clicked with.

If your asking because youre wanting a relationship, you might find it easier on the many actual dating sites!

"

I have always said this and I am on a dating site for dating however after being on a few vanilla dates I do think I am more likey to meet someone in the swinging world its easier that saying toa guy that knows nothing about the scene to say to him actually dear I like shagging other blokes..oh and women..

over a year ago

There are lots of women on here who would date .....

I have read profiles with women stating NSA only and all that malarky only to see them 2 weeks later with ' Only meeting with my boyfriend' now

Yes Im cynical .... some women are on here to find that ' special' someone and who knows they may just, but the majority will have status's a month down the line about how all men are wankers !!!

You will get this on any site though

So good luck if you want a relationship Im sure you will have success

over a year ago

Good post fella well myself came to site not looking in finding anyone but then ended meeting a lady at swingers club we meet afew times after in vanilla world we became a couple then chats about the dos and donts we decided that maybe to make it work we would have a few club nights and then mix it with a few vanilla nights out together ... We keep you posted on the wedding date hehehe

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"There are lots of women on here who would date .....

I have read profiles with women stating NSA only and all that malarky only to see them 2 weeks later with ' Only meeting with my boyfriend' now

Yes Im cynical .... some women are on here to find that ' special' someone and who knows they may just, but the majority will have status's a month down the line about how all men are wankers !!!

So good luck if you want a relationship Im sure you will have success "

over a year ago

There was a new ladies profile on here a few weeks ago who openly said she was looking for a nice man to spend the rest of her life with.

We thought a swingers site was NSA, have we got it wrong?

over a year ago

Tried it, but it didn't work out

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"There was a new ladies profile on here a few weeks ago who openly said she was looking for a nice man to spend the rest of her life with.

We thought a swingers site was NSA, have we got it wrong?"

Some people cast their net far and wide. Sometimes that means using swinger sites like this one to try and fine their "catch"

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I agree with you on this.

Op, there are people looking for a relationship on here, pragmatically it should be the place to find someone with a similar sexual mindset.

My advice, for what it's worth, is if you find someone take your time in getting to know them privately, don't live out the minutae of your private life in the forums.

Good luck.

over a year ago

"There was a new ladies profile on here a few weeks ago who openly said she was looking for a nice man to spend the rest of her life with.

Some people cast their net far and wide. Sometimes that means using swinger sites like this one to try and fine their "catch""

And to be honest from what I have heard, most are on dating sites and swinging sites so do not differentiate anyway.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Some people cast their net far and wide. Sometimes that means using swinger sites like this one to try and fine their "catch""

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"

And to be honest from what I have heard, most are on dating sites and swinging sites so do not differentiate anyway. "

True. For a growing number, the lines between the two seem to be blurred. In any case, as long as people are upfront about what they want and are looking for (and as Miss_tress stated, don't live out the evolution of their relationship on here like some soap opera), then there shouldn't be much problem

over a year ago

No u can look on here for nsa and u can look on here to delevop things further with someone who shares the love of swinging with u.

Everyone is looking for different things on here, its about finding those who match ur criteria

over a year ago

Wow, some great and varied responses

I've been on dating site's too and there probably filythier than fab lol.....I guess I'm just old fashioned in a way, if I found that "special" someone I would want to spoil her and have her to myself.....I just wondered if that had ever happened on here ?

over a year ago

I suppose it's different for us anyway though as we are a couple already. We mainly meet single guys and most of these have had previous bad experiences so are only to happy to play NSA with couples.

The dynamics are totally different if it's a single guy meeting a single lady.

over a year ago

Every relationship starts with a meeting. how that meeting comes about is mostly irrelevant. This is not the best place to LOOK for a relationship, but then again nor is Tesco's and I hear lots start there.

Good luck whatever happens.

over a year ago

"I suppose it's different for us anyway though as we are a couple already. We mainly meet single guys and most of these have had previous bad experiences so are only to happy to play NSA with couples.

The dynamics are totally different if it's a single guy meeting a single lady."

Very true, I have met one couple and it was a great experience for all, with no hangups afterwards.....perfect for that situation

over a year ago

"Every relationship starts with a meeting. how that meeting comes about is mostly irrelevant. This is not the best place to LOOK for a relationship, but then again nor is Tesco's and I hear lots start there.

Good luck whatever happens."

Have you not heard of Tesco Tuesday ? Ha ha

Thanks...I'm kinda thinking I'll need that luck

over a year ago

Tesco Tuesday

I only ever see Jeremy Kyle rejects in my Tesco

over a year ago

"Tesco Tuesday

I only ever see Jeremy Kyle rejects in my Tesco "

Go there in a morning. .....when there all in bed !

over a year ago

What would you tell the grandchildren when they ask where you met lol? I personally would not date someone from swingers site.

over a year ago

"What would you tell the grandchildren when they ask where you met lol? I personally would not date someone from swingers site. "

I would say we met on a ' dating' site

I think you can find love anywhere , however I feel some women on here aren't honest as to what they really want and some men take advantage of that

Roles reversed on that above too - its not just men who take advantage

over a year ago

Its all great when things are sweet and when people get on, but when they fall out and the shit hits the fan its not pleasant on here, people do meet and have had successful relationships on here, but rarely is it civil when its gone tits up.Good Luck.

over a year ago

"Tesco Tuesday

I only ever see Jeremy Kyle rejects in my Tesco "

Same in my local Asda

over a year ago

"What would you tell the grandchildren when they ask where you met lol? I personally would not date someone from swingers site. "
I would say "We met on an internet site" Whats wrong with that, surely its on a need to know basis?

over a year ago

this is so true!!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"What would you tell the grandchildren when they ask where you met lol? I personally would not date someone from swingers site. I would say "We met on an internet site" Whats wrong with that, surely its on a need to know basis? "

It's not like its a rare way to meet people these days. Match and eHarmony are coining it in.

over a year ago

"What would you tell the grandchildren when they ask where you met lol? I personally would not date someone from swingers site.

I think you can find love anywhere , however I feel some women on here aren't honest as to what they really want and some men take advantage of that

Roles reversed on that above too - its not just men who take advantage "

spot on, we should date as have the same views lol

over a year ago

"What would you tell the grandchildren when they ask where you met lol? I personally would not date someone from swingers site.

Roles reversed on that above too - its not just men who take advantage

spot on, we should date as have the same views lol"

Hahahahaha yea ok

over a year ago

"Its all great when things are sweet and when people get on, but when they fall out and the shit hits the fan its not pleasant on here, people do meet and have had successful relationships on here, but rarely is it civil when its gone tits up.Good Luck."

Fancy a drink ?

over a year ago

We met on here and tell others we met online. It was completely unexpected we met we clicked and here we are two years later. I wouldn't change how or where we met it is what it is and more importantly it works.

MissD

over a year ago

"Tesco Tuesday

I only ever see Jeremy Kyle rejects in my Tesco

Same in my local Asda "

Maybe we need to try waitrose

over a year ago

It brings into question why you would be telling offspring intimate details. One wonders if you would be saying "by the way back in those days your grans cunt was as bald as an egg" Interesting viewpoint though about how you see swingers sites and people who use them.

over a year ago

It brings into question why you would be telling offspring intimate details. One wonders if you would be saying "by the way back in those days your grans cunt was as bald as an egg" Interesting viewpoint though about how you see swingers sites and people who use them. "

hahahaha ' Cunt ' and ' egg' in the same sentence - ACE

over a year ago

It brings into question why you would be telling offspring intimate details. One wonders if you would be saying "by the way back in those days your grans cunt was as bald as an egg" Interesting viewpoint though about how you see swingers sites and people who use them. "

Very true. ...and such a way with words

over a year ago

Interesting viewpoint on how I see swingers sites and the people on them? You worked that out from my two sentence comment? Or you just making assumptions?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Its all great when things are sweet and when people get on, but when they fall out and the shit hits the fan its not pleasant on here, people do meet and have had successful relationships on here, but rarely is it civil when its gone tits up.Good Luck."

I cringe when I see people living out their new relationships on here as I've been here long enough to witness the aftermath of these relationships. Can't think of one that has survived in the time I've been on here.

People often say your profile is your shop window: it is for the couples who seek to regale us with the minutae of their lives..."grand opening", swiftly followed by "grand closing"!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Why would you have to go into details?!! By the time our grandkids become of age meeting via the internet will probably be the norm so we'll be trailblazers!

over a year ago

We met on here and tell others we met online. It was completely unexpected we met we clicked and here we are two years later. I wouldn't change how or where we met it is what it is and more importantly it works.

MissD "

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

I cringe when I see people living out their new relationships on here as I've been here long enough to witness the aftermath of these relationships. Can't think of one that has survived in the time I've been on here.

"

I can think of a couple, but I know exactly what you mean...

over a year ago

Why would you have to go into details?!! By the time our grandkids become of age meeting via the internet will probably be the norm so we'll be trailblazers!"

People I put 'lol' at the end of the grandkids comment cus it was a joke. Yes I know I can just say met online.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

By *atinaBabeCouple
over a year ago

casa caliente

sick people fabs is a swing site not dating site simple lol

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I personally would not date someone from swingers site. "

why not..?

sexual compatability is up there along with the rest that go to make a relationship..

if you find that with someone and you get along in other areas, are you not just limiting your prospects..

if indeed you are in the market for a relationship..?

over a year ago

"sick people fabs is a swing site not dating site simple lol "

Sick ????????????

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"Its all great when things are sweet and when people get on, but when they fall out and the shit hits the fan its not pleasant on here, people do meet and have had successful relationships on here, but rarely is it civil when its gone tits up.Good Luck.

People often say your profile is your shop window: it is for the couples who seek to regale us with the minutae of their lives..."grand opening", swiftly followed by "grand closing"! "

*standing ovation*

over a year ago

We are aware its NOT a dating site, as it states that information. What is sick???

over a year ago

And the pub is for drinking and so on and so on. Should everyone meet in a specific box just for meeting? Small minds and a lack of imagination must be hard to deal with.

over a year ago

"sick people fabs is a swing site not dating site simple lol

Sick ????????????"

Ditto ????

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"sick people fabs is a swing site not dating site simple lol

Sick ????????????"

there could be a touch of irony, maybe they met on such a site..

over a year ago

"sick people fabs is a swing site not dating site simple lol We are aware its NOT a dating site, as it states that information. What is sick???"

Your forgetting some couples think swinging is only for couples and its a dire sine and is abhorrent for singles to use the sites. Well unless you are a sexy single female who will do more than the wife will

over a year ago

"sick people fabs is a swing site not dating site simple lol We are aware its NOT a dating site, as it states that information. What is sick???

Your forgetting some couples think swinging is only for couples and its a dire sine and is abhorrent for singles to use the sites. Well unless you are a sexy single female who will do more than the wife will "

Great comment. .... can you show me what more you will do ?

over a year ago

"sick people fabs is a swing site not dating site simple lol We are aware its NOT a dating site, as it states that information. What is sick???

Your forgetting some couples think swinging is only for couples and its a dire sine and is abhorrent for singles to use the sites. Well unless you are a sexy single female who will do more than the wife will "

Ive come across a couple who said that ... apparently its only for couples.

Makes no odds to me what people think of me for using this site. I use it because of my own reasons

over a year ago

Your forgetting some couples think swinging is only for couples and its a dire sine and is abhorrent for singles to use the sites. Well unless you are a sexy single female who will do more than the wife will

Makes no odds to me what people think of me for using this site. I use it because of my own reasons "

I always smile at certain groups who think they should choose who should be allowed to swing and who not. Deffo to be avoided as its such a turnoff.

over a year ago

Makes no odds to me what people think of me for using this site. I use it because of my own reasons

I always smile at certain groups who think they should choose who should be allowed to swing and who not. Deffo to be avoided as its such a turnoff. "

Ah well you know what ... they have to complain at something

over a year ago

"I personally would not date someone from swingers site.

why not..?

sexual compatability is up there along with the rest that go to make a relationship..

if you find that with someone and you get along in other areas, are you not just limiting your prospects..

if indeed you are in the market for a relationship..? "

1. I know swinging works for lots of couples but it wont for me so if I am in a relationship with someone on fab, they would have to give up swinging lol

2. This sounds bit stupid but wouldnt want to see pics of my gf with other blokes or women which in a lot of cases, you can on fab.

3. On fab I meet people from quite far away. I dont meet locals as I need to be discreet. For relationship, I would want someone to be close to me.

4. What if we split up and we back on fab as individuals seeing each other with other people. Awkward.

5. I like fab because I can get away from my normal life. Dont want someone to be in both sides.

Other reasons too. Most wont agree with my reasons but thats just how I feel. I accept a relationship can happen. But I wouldnt particularly want it to and certainly wouldnt look for it.

over a year ago

"I personally would not date someone from swingers site.

why not..?

if indeed you are in the market for a relationship..?

1. I know swinging works for lots of couples but it wont for me so if I am in a relationship with someone on fab, they would have to give up swinging lol

2. This sounds bit stupid but wouldnt want to see pics of my gf with other blokes or women which in a lot of cases, you can on fab.

3. On fab I meet people from quite far away. I dont meet locals as I need to be discreet. For relationship, I would want someone to be close to me.

4. What if we split up and we back on fab as individuals seeing each other with other people. Awkward.

5. I like fab because I can get away from my normal life. Dont want someone to be in both sides.

Other reasons too. Most wont agree with my reasons but thats just how I feel. I accept a relationship can happen. But I wouldnt particularly want it to and certainly wouldnt look for it. "

I can see your point

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Use fab how you want....As as you don't intentionally hurt anyone and are open to your intentions then use it as you please...I guess its about controlling feelings so that you don't end up falling for every meet you have...

over a year ago

I think

Live and let bloody live

Love if you wish ... lust if you want

Sheeesh we are a long time dead and no one can tell you HOW to use this site

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I think

Live and let bloody live

Sheeesh we are a long time dead and no one can tell you HOW to use this site "

come here i want a snog lol...

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I think

Live and let bloody live

come here i want a snog lol..."

what she said

over a year ago

"I think

Live and let bloody live

come here i want a snog lol..."

Wooooooooop

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I think

Live and let bloody live

Wooooooooop "

that was the answer I wanted.......

over a year ago

Love is a sneaky bastard

Been happily married twice now, also been in 1 other longish term relationship of about a year. On no occasion have I ever intended to be in any more than an NSA situation and never have I looked to go dating.

IF it gets you it can come from any direction and you won't even know you have been caught until it's too late...

Don't have any bad break up experience, but other people I do know take years before they can look back and see that there were good times before the bad.

So as I said Fab is just as likely to catch you out as buying a jar of coffee, having a drink in the pub or any other situation where you have to risk interacting with other people.

over a year ago

"I think

Live and let bloody live

Wooooooooop

that was the answer I wanted....... "

Now you will get into trouble

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"Every relationship starts with a meeting. how that meeting comes about is mostly irrelevant. This is not the best place to LOOK for a relationship, but then again nor is Tesco's and I hear lots start there.

Completely agree...

We met on a naughty site- neither of us having any intention of wanting dating!

You never know when, where or how you'll meet someone I guess...

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I think

Live and let bloody live

Wooooooooop

that was the answer I wanted.......

Now you will get into trouble "

my middle name

over a year ago

"I'm a single guy, open to dating etc....just wondering if dating from here is 1 practical and 2 pragmatic

surely "the honeymoon period" is monogamous and is swinging needed at the beginning of a relationship, or can the fact be overcome of peoples certain over indulgences ?

haters just don't comment and move on and spoil someone else's post PLEASE !!"

It can happen I've known romance on here

over a year ago

"I'm a single guy, open to dating etc....just wondering if dating from here is 1 practical and 2 pragmatic

shame your so far away as have to say your really cute and I would go on a date with you x

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

There are people on here who are open to dating - men as well as women. Personally, if I see a man's profile which says they are looking for a relationship, though, I give them a wide berth.

over a year ago

over a year ago

I think no rules, it's each to their own

over a year ago

"I think

Live and let bloody live

Sheeesh we are a long time dead and no one can tell you HOW to use this site "

Definitely agree

Post new Message to Thread