Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I always seem to be

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going to the shops....did a big shop the other day but still need some items for tonights culinary experience...are you a regular shopper or once a weeker???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

"Going to the shops....did a big shop the other day but still need some items for tonights culinary experience...are you a regular shopper or once a weeker???"

ad little as I can get away with. Lol detest shopping of any sort

over a year ago

"Going to the shops....did a big shop the other day but still need some items for tonights culinary experience...are you a regular shopper or once a weeker???

ad little as I can get away with. Lol detest shopping of any sort"

do you..ohh I love it prob why I go regular

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Going to the shops....did a big shop the other day but still need some items for tonights culinary experience...are you a regular shopper or once a weeker???"

Depends on the weather,,,, I like to use my local shops and I prefer to walk rather than take the car.... so every few days does me...

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

"Going to the shops....did a big shop the other day but still need some items for tonights culinary experience...are you a regular shopper or once a weeker???

do you..ohh I love it prob why I go regular "

like a crazed woman ..in and straight out

over a year ago

I martine hate shopping of any form but find myself nipping to locol shop daily xx

over a year ago

Depends on the weather,,,, I like to use my local shops and I prefer to walk rather than take the car.... so every few days does me... "

Do like to use local butchers and to be fiar my little village as a good selection of shops I use...but off to supermarket I go once more...

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am a regular shopper..If I do a big shop I don't use it all and it goes off. So I tend to buy a couple of days worth of food...

over a year ago

like a crazed woman ..in and straight out "

hahahah have a vision in my head now...looks around for crazed woman scrambling for cucumber

over a year ago

"I am a regular shopper..If I do a big shop I don't use it all and it goes off. So I tend to buy a couple of days worth of food..."

Fridge is full to top but I need a few bits for tonights meal....but I know I wont just buy what I need...and I know I will end up throwin away somethings...

over a year ago

I'Ve managed to go 3 weeks without shopping in the past (save for buying milk) - i force myself to use the stuff I have in and get creative.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I am a regular shopper..If I do a big shop I don't use it all and it goes off. So I tend to buy a couple of days worth of food...

Fridge is full to top but I need a few bits for tonights meal....but I know I wont just buy what I need...and I know I will end up throwin away somethings..."

Then buy what you need woman!!!

over a year ago

We have a Asda locally so I nip in daily x

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I'Ve managed to go 3 weeks without shopping in the past (save for buying milk) - i force myself to use the stuff I have in and get creative."

over a year ago

"I'Ve managed to go 3 weeks without shopping in the past (save for buying milk) - i force myself to use the stuff I have in and get creative.

"

What? Why is that so shocking?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I'Ve managed to go 3 weeks without shopping in the past (save for buying milk) - i force myself to use the stuff I have in and get creative.

What? Why is that so shocking?"

You getting creative...god knows what you will end up with..lol

over a year ago

"I am a regular shopper..If I do a big shop I don't use it all and it goes off. So I tend to buy a couple of days worth of food...

Fridge is full to top but I need a few bits for tonights meal....but I know I wont just buy what I need...and I know I will end up throwin away somethings...

Then buy what you need woman!!! "

ohh I soooo wish I could but I never ever can...im shocking I need treatment for it...

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

I hate any kind of shopping. I'm quite lucky as I work long hours so I'm allowed to eat at work,so do very little food shopping.

over a year ago

What? Why is that so shocking?

You getting creative...god knows what you will end up with..lol"

Who knows what my devious, deviant mind will come up with....

over a year ago

ohh I soooo wish I could but I never ever can...im shocking I need treatment for it... "

tesco's love you

over a year ago

ohh I soooo wish I could but I never ever can...im shocking I need treatment for it...

tesco's love you "

Glad some f***er does

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

If we are sensible, we can often make a big shop last two months, although we do of course buy bread, milk and other items as and when needed, with some in the freezer too, just in case lol. We do however pop into the shop for stuff if we fancy something that isn't "in stock" at home lol.

over a year ago

tesco's love you

Glad some f***er does "

over a year ago

I will add that I do go into the supermarket regularly, to peruse the reduced items. I eat a lot of reduced priced food!

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

hahahah have a vision in my head now...looks around for crazed woman scrambling for cucumber "

been known to sit in car whil daughter does the shopping lol

over a year ago

hahahah have a vision in my head now...looks around for crazed woman scrambling for cucumber

been known to sit in car whil daughter does the shopping lol"

omg I sooooo couldn't do that......

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

omg I sooooo couldn't do that......"

trust me I can lol

over a year ago

omg I sooooo couldn't do that......

trust me I can lol"

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'm on such a tight budget, I plan what we are going to have and what I need to buy to maketthose things. It can be bloody boring and there are times when I think 'I really fancy a curry' but I try to be good.

Post new Message to Thread