Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

i m stood at work,

Jump to newest

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I see a car pull up outside the windo And a lady ( lets call her Sue,,) knocks on the pub door, the landlord opens it and she comes in to collect the money from the fruit machine, she says to the landlord can you look out for traffic wardens , he looks out and says m youre okay" I look out of the window and says "wheres your car gone sue,,?" "What do you mean she says,,?!" " its not there,,! " says I, shes forgotten to put the handbrake on and its rolled off down the road,,!!!!!

Anybody else forgotten to do something today,,??!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

"I see a car pull up outside the windo And a lady ( lets call her Sue,,) knocks on the pub door, the landlord opens it and she comes in to collect the money from the fruit machine, she says to the landlord can you look out for traffic wardens , he looks out and says m youre okay" I look out of the window and says "wheres your car gone sue,,?" "What do you mean she says,,?!" " its not there,,! " says I, shes forgotten to put the handbrake on and its rolled off down the road,,!!!!!

Anybody else forgotten to do something today,,??! "

Oopps ...nothing yet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I see a car pull up outside the windo And a lady ( lets call her Sue,,) knocks on the pub door, the landlord opens it and she comes in to collect the money from the fruit machine, she says to the landlord can you look out for traffic wardens , he looks out and says m youre okay" I look out of the window and says "wheres your car gone sue,,?" "What do you mean she says,,?!" " its not there,,! " says I, shes forgotten to put the handbrake on and its rolled off down the road,,!!!!!

Anybody else forgotten to do something today,,??! "

Thought this was one of your ole jokes for a moment

aww poor Sue or whatever shes called...since ya in a pub I will have a very large glass of shiraz pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee and nuts

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

aww poor Sue or whatever shes called...since ya in a pub I will have a very large glass of shiraz pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee and nuts "

She was called Sue you ve seen through my subterfuge,,, you re too wily for me, and ooops indeed,,!! She is rather embarrassed,

red wine poured, what nuts would madam prefer,,?

over a year ago

aww poor Sue or whatever shes called...since ya in a pub I will have a very large glass of shiraz pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee and nuts

She was called Sue you ve seen through my subterfuge,,, you re too wily for me, and ooops indeed,,!! She is rather embarrassed,

red wine poured, what nuts would madam prefer,,? "

the non hairy kind

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I've forgotten that I have done something...

Been wandering round my flat and sniffing even stuck my head out the window trying to figure out what a slight smell was coz my nose is bunged up I couldn't smell it a lot. An hour later I go to make a brew and remember I put some pork belly in the slow cooker this morning!!! Doh x

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

the non hairy kind "

At least you didn t say shaved then salted,, :o

over a year ago

the non hairy kind

At least you didn t say shaved then salted,, :o "

And I don't want em crinkly n shrivelled either

Post new Message to Thread