Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

needing help with a first meet! advice?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good afternoon swingers! Thanks for reading my post.

I'm new to swinging and . Understand that for a young single male, finding a meet May prove troublesome, there are a lot of guys here, but hopefully I manage to stand out as one of the genuine guys who just wants to start young instead of missing so many great year's.

Obviously the best way to prove myself as genuine and not a ttime waster is to start meeting people, anybody got any tips on how to go about arranging a first meet? Or better yet, would anybody like to be my first? Any advice woul. Be great,

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to your responses, it's greatly appreciated x

Ashley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Good afternoon swingers! Thanks for reading my post.

I'm new to swinging and . Understand that for a young single male, finding a meet May prove troublesome, there are a lot of guys here, but hopefully I manage to stand out as one of the genuine guys who just wants to start young instead of missing so many great year's.

Obviously the best way to prove myself as genuine and not a ttime waster is to start meeting people, anybody got any tips on how to go about arranging a first meet? Or better yet, would anybody like to be my first? Any advice woul. Be great,

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to your responses, it's greatly appreciated x

Ashley"

Good luck young fella... I'm sure your efforts will prove successful.... Just keep plugging away and it will happen

over a year ago

Look for people who are seeking your age group. Message couples as well as single females as the couples are not quite as inundated. More photos, include photos with your message. Make sure your message is in English not text speech, polite and with an air of maturity but also friendly too. Accept a 10% reply is the best you may get and don't worry if you don't get a reply. dont fret over opened but not replied. Don't message someone again within 3 weeks as its not really fair. Be open honest and be prepared to do social meets. Most of all keep a light hearted attitude and a little humour...oh and a bit of time in the sun and down the gym never harmed. ...good luck if you stick at it then it will happen.

over a year ago

You could maybe try a club or attend a social just to up your chances too

over a year ago

you seem like a nice enough chap, instead of insisting on meets, go for socials first, meet peeps for a drink, don't be pushy, just let them see your a nice lad and wait for invite.

If you ask for social meets first you get feedback, feedback = meets

over a year ago

Well if you really need a 'fluffer', I'm free!

Post new Message to Thread