Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

This morning.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been watching this morning, i dont usually watch it. There was a funny man talking about online dating.

He had facial stubble and greasy looking hair, maybe it was gel.

He said a lot of the women were liars,

one said she had one kid and she had five, another said she was a nurse and she was a stripper.

he said he had met a lot of mingers and that he had on his profile that he wouldnt meet big women or women with stretch marks.

He made me laugh, because he was so serious when he was talking about it.

oh well, good luck to him, i think he will need it.

It reminded me of an article i read in the mail online about a man who said he went off his wife after she had a baby because she didnt look the same afterwards and one of the reasons was that he didnt like her stretch marks.

dont you think that people should be told that they might not look the same after having a baby, so that they will be prepared or decide not to have one.

although i didnt think i would be bothered about having stretch marks, but i am now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He is looking for something that does not exists. Was shocked that he proposed to two women but because the ring he bought three years ago didn't fit them, he didn't get married to them. . But he is seriously looking for the one.

over a year ago

ive got bad stretch marks i couldnt care less if a guy didnt like them ,i love my kids that all that matters to me .my other half love me for who i am not my stretch marks lol

over a year ago

I remember after having my child, I nearly lost her and had to have an emergency section, my them hubby came to visit me and he bought me a leaflet of the local weight watchers classes the first thing he asked the nurse was when id be fit to join the gym lol

I swear on my childs life that's the gods honest truth

it does bother some men, probably more than will admit it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"He is looking for something that does not exists. Was shocked that he proposed to two women but because the ring he bought three years ago didn't fit them, he didn't get married to them. . But he is seriously looking for the one. "

That really is strange.

over a year ago

Stretch marks don't bother me I've seen posts on Facebook saying they're not disgusting you're just a tiger who's earned her stripes

over a year ago

"He is looking for something that does not exists. Was shocked that he proposed to two women but because the ring he bought three years ago didn't fit them, he didn't get married to them. . But he is seriously looking for the one.

That really is strange. "

I know he thinks he's Cinderella with a diamond ring instead of a shoe, lol. He wasn't even good looking and he was sat spouting like he was gods gift. Will defos need good luck. 240 dates and still not any further forward. Wonder why!

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"I remember after having my child, I nearly lost her and had to have an emergency section, my them hubby came to visit me and he bought me a leaflet of the local weight watchers classes the first thing he asked the nurse was when id be fit to join the gym lol

it does bother some men, probably more than will admit it"

Love the term 'my then hubby'.....good girl..

I had an ex who used to wait until I had cooked for his, his kids and me and then say 'You aren't really going to eat that are you'. hence the ex...

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I remember after having my child, I nearly lost her and had to have an emergency section, my them hubby came to visit me and he bought me a leaflet of the local weight watchers classes the first thing he asked the nurse was when id be fit to join the gym lol

it does bother some men, probably more than will admit it

Love the term 'my then hubby'.....good girl..

I had an ex who used to wait until I had cooked for his, his kids and me and then say 'You aren't really going to eat that are you'. hence the ex..."

My ex partner once said to me "Who's going to want you, looking like that?" Given I had 5 men at the time all asking me out and that he was the one who was a slovenly, d*unken pig, my response could have been of a variety of colourful expletives! lol

Post new Message to Thread