Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Civil war

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That will happen in this country if radical Islamist are aloud to keep preaching and recruiting

( sorry late to all this as was at the muse concert only seen it on the news this morning )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I am sitting here with tears running down my face. Our brave boys and girls are out there now, still dying, for what? So they can come home and face even more horrors on their own streets? Time this Government manned up and dealt with the extremists once and for all.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not a chance.the vast majority of the uk know Islam is not a nasty religion.its just a few nutters.

Christians and their beliefs are just as if not more dangerous.

Think how many die in the name of catholosism .

Comparing islamic terrorists to islam is like comparing westboro baptist to christians.

All this will show how rascist UKIP actually are in the coming days

over a year ago

Slightly melodramatic in my view. If you've served in the armed services, police, security services etc, you will already know that they are formed from all walks of life, religion and ethnicity with a common goal and working well together.

Again this is about radicalised individuals performing criminal acts not a cross section of any race, religion or culture. Keep calm, oppose violence.

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I dont agree we will have civil war for the reasons you suggest, i do however believe that in the next 10-20 years we will experience more andore civil unrest as the tolerance leveks reduce.

UKIP has been mentioned above, support for them is rising so we already know perceptions are changing.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Not a chance.the vast majority of the uk know Islam is not a nasty religion.its just a few nutters.

Comparing islamic terrorists to islam is like comparing westboro baptist to christians.

All this will show how rascist UKIP actually are in the coming days "

How many will be able to separate the extremists from the peaceful? The fact remains that a young man was slaughtered on the streets, allegedly in the name of Islam. It's bad enough seeing our young men come back in coffins, but to have them cut down like this is almost beyond belief. This could be the match that lights the powder keg, which saddens me immensely.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Civil War is a cracking track by Guns & Roses on Use Your Illusion II

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No against muslims i have muslims friends served alongside them its the radical muslims it reminds me if the Christian faith of old ( the crusaders ) something needs to be done

over a year ago

If you can't seperate extremist views from the run of the mill,then that comes down to education.

The very nice man in the shop around the corner is Muslim.I don't see him shouting and attacking.

the killings in Norway were at the hands of a christian extemist.let's burn down all the churches quick.

over a year ago

"I am sitting here with tears running down my face. Our brave boys and girls are out there now, still dying, for what? So they can come home and face even more horrors on their own streets? Time this Government manned up and dealt with the extremists once and for all. "

As sad as the incident was, it was one incident from two crazy brainwshed guys. They most probably won't face this again.

And its pretty easy to seperate extremist muslims from normal ones

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Last year Dale Cregan lured two police women to a property, shot them and threw hand grenades on their dying bodies. In court this week he pleaded guilty to having previously killed a father and his son too. He is not a Muslim, he is just a murdering white working class guy from Manchester. He is probably a Christian. While his crimes were not motivated by religion his attack on the state and it's uniformed representatives was as vicious and calculating as this terrible crime in London. No one branded all white christian working class men under 35 as murderers or extremists at the time.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"No against muslims i have muslims friends served alongside them its the radical muslims it reminds me if the Christian faith of old ( the crusaders ) something needs to be done "

Something is being done, we invaded two countries, Iraq and Afghanistan to reduce the threat of terrorism in the West. Crusading still exists.

over a year ago

"I dont agree we will have civil war for the reasons you suggest, i do however believe that in the next 10-20 years we will experience more andore civil unrest as the tolerance leveks reduce.

UKIP has been mentioned above, support for them is rising so we already know perceptions are changing. "

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

You can stop some of the idiots some of the time but you can't stop......................

over a year ago

History continues to shows it impossible to broker peace through oppression…

Perhaps the time will come when all factions sit down together and discusses their differences in a way similar to the Good Friday agreement……

Until that happens I fear all sides will continue to believe theirs is the righteous path and defend their cause in the name of freedom….

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Ridiculous thing to say

By *xpresMan
over a year ago

Elland

This is the fuel the EDL wanted im Very Patriotic but never in a million years am i a racist.. the EDL BNP NF whatever they call themselves these days have been praying for somthing like this....

I just hope that normal folk will see that not all muslims are mental fuckwits. Im genuinly worried for the backlash i have already seen what people feel towards any muslim or anyone who remotley looks muslim'ish this is not the last of the bloodshed....

By *ndy6815Man
over a year ago

Hessle, East Yorkshire

Like someone else above I only caught this staory late on. I sat with tears in my eyes, me a grown man sat blubbing !

For this to happen, on a British street in broad daylight and with people just walking past like its a normal everyday event ? My heart just sank, that poor lads parents, watching this on tv and it'll be on forever. Its bad enough knowing you may lose your son or daughter whilst abroad, but to die in your own country in this manner ("in this manner" for those that will reply that murders happen every day) is just so wrong, and something now that most service men and womens parents will be dreading happens to their child.

UKIP etc will jump on this, and to some extent I slightly agree, but not fully. Whereas they will want a complete freeze in immigration etc there are as people have posted good Muslims, I know a few, I've served next to several.

The goverment have massive budjets invested in our "protection", translate that into "we know who they are" or majority of radicals and extremists are. BUT, the budget isn't big enough to track every one of them fully, and when we try to get rid of them, our own courts and appeal courts block there extradition. Or the EU pipes up and decrees we can't remove them !

There isn't an easy fix sollution, and deportation (of radicals) would (or could) only fix problems like this. There would still be violence, as one poster above mentioned the Duggan case.

Sorry this turned out a lot longer than I intended.

My heart aches for this lads parents and family, his friends, his fellow soldiers.

Rest in peace lad.....

By *ndy6815Man
over a year ago

Hessle, East Yorkshire

Sorry wrot UKIP, meant "EDL BNP NF" etc.

Apologies to UKIP

over a year ago

I think most people with even half a brain realise that judging all Muslims based on a tiny number of extremists is the equivalent of judging all lutonians on the basis of tommy Robinsons crazed ratings.

But there are extremists on both sides that want unrest and i think that it is now going to get an awful lot worse. A pensioners was murdered in Brum a few weeks back in an unprovoked attack walking home from his local mosque in what is believed to be a racist attack. Mosques are frequently defaced. The edl are not mourning for that soldier they are celebrating. They feel vindicated and will use this to stir up further hatred and are as despicable as the extremists they hate.

over a year ago

"That will happen in this country if radical Islamist are aloud to keep preaching and recruiting

( sorry late to all this as was at the muse concert only seen it on the news this morning ) "

You could equally shout the same about the far right wing however in reality both extremes are exactly that and the majority of Muslims are as disgusted as you and I are. That's not to say things don't need to be do to prevent extremism though as it can't be tolerated in the modern society.

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

We are in a war like it or not. We are over in other countries killing people. So we should expect some people not to like this fact and see us as the enemy and feel it is right to kill us.

War is hell ...

By *erbyshire BobMan
over a year ago

derby

"Last year Dale Cregan ....... He is probably a Christian. "

I would take issue with that.

By *erbyshire BobMan
over a year ago

derby

I suspect that the two attackers will be found to have serious long term mental problems that would have made them walking time bombs even had they not been brainwashed by radical Islam.

There was a similar thing in Ulster where criminally inclined psychopaths found a "cause" by joining oneofthe Paramilitary groups.

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

This whole area is so comlex

First the references to UKI. All UKIP have said is it's a tragedy, and pointed out that we cannot deport radical clerics because it's against the European Legislation on human rights.

The muslim thing is a lot more cleric, you are looking at about 200 years of radical teaching Islam that came from Saudia Arabia. The core of the argument is "as muslims we get the shitty end of the stick, we are oppressed, treated like animals and have no power to pretect ourselves, the only time we had power, authority and dignity was back in the days of the prophet and his successors, so if we want that power back, we need to go back to the simplest and most direct interpretation of the Qu'ran . From that origin we get the extremist views of day.

We in the west have helped these extremists by a) behaving like pricks and b) pumping millions of dollars into these movements in the 80's and encouraging Saudia Arabia to do the same.

The murder in London was vile, horrid and an abomination before whatever god you happen to worship.

But I hope it isn't used by our own nutters (BNP/EDL/Militant wing of the Girl Guides who ever) to encourage acts of violence in return.

over a year ago

No it won't. Typical knee jerk reaction.

By *obandruthCouple
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I am sitting here with tears running down my face. Our brave boys and girls are out there now, still dying, for what? So they can come home and face even more horrors on their own streets? Time this Government manned up and dealt with the extremists once and for all. "

over a year ago

"No against muslims i have muslims friends served alongside them its the radical muslims it reminds me if the Christian faith of old ( the crusaders ) something needs to be done

Something is being done, we invaded two countries, Iraq and Afghanistan to reduce the threat of terrorism in the West. Crusading still exists."

reduce the threat ? The biggest exponents of terrorism is america and us foreign policies and invasions that make you and i targets for radicalised loons...

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"No against muslims i have muslims friends served alongside them its the radical muslims it reminds me if the Christian faith of old ( the crusaders ) something needs to be done

Something is being done, we invaded two countries, Iraq and Afghanistan to reduce the threat of terrorism in the West. Crusading still exists.reduce the threat ? The biggest exponents of terrorism is america and us foreign policies and invasions that make you and i targets for radicalised loons..."

I agree, what country has invaded more other countries in the last 20 years than any other?

What country can not be prosecuted for war crimes ?

What country has a prison on foreign soil where prisoner as kept without trail?

over a year ago

"

But I hope it isn't used by our own nutters (BNP/EDL/Militant wing of the Girl Guides who ever) to encourage acts of violence in return."

Already is. EDL are using this massively to their advantage. Tommy Robinson and his idiot army were in woolwich last night fighting with police. The EDL Facebook page apparently has 1000s more followers. I can't help but fear that there will be revenge attacks before long, a man has already been arrested in a mosque with a knife.

over a year ago

Not sure what shocked me more the "terrorists" or members of the public who seemed more interested in recording the incident and giving them more publicity

over a year ago

I feel I'm a step closer to winning my bet with William Hill that there will be an irretrievable breakdown of society in the UK by 2020.

I'll be a hollow victory but still.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Ridiculous over reactions here. A person got killed and that's horrible. But it does not signify civil war or the breakdown of society.

over a year ago

Its not an over reaction. On current evidence and observation I firmly believe that in my lifetime human greed, selfishness, stupidity or hate will cause the end of our civilisation as we know it. If not necessarily worldwide then just here. In 2008 we were on the brink until the government stepped in to save the banks. If the banks had fallen it would have all gone Pete Tong very quickly.

Such small incidents like yesterdays attack have a habit of starting bigger problems when the ill informed and ignorant are led by the charismatic with an agenda.

By *_midland_cpl_xCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

In regards to yesterday’s barbaric attack here is a solution

1 - Bring our men and women home and fortify our borders

2 - Anyone who talks about terrorism or extremism deport them

3 - Ignore human rights for these people as they don’t care about ours

4 - Ignore the EU regards to #3

5 - Put in place the system that Australia use you live here you learn the language and are able to contribute to the uk in a substantial way

6 - Anyone who can’t do this and have come in the uk within 6 months deport them

7 - find anyone who is in the uk illegally get them put in 1 place where they are not able to leave until there status is sorted or till #5 is 100% completed

We are to soft as a country and that’s why this shit happened

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I feel I'm a step closer to winning my bet with William Hill that there will be an irretrievable breakdown of society in the UK by 2020.

I'll be a hollow victory but still. "

What will constitute "an irretrievable breakdown of society" ?

over a year ago

Rioting will start for sure

I'm very disgruntled....

We must stand together against evil

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"In regards to yesterday’s barbaric attack here is a solution

5 - Put in place the system that Australia use you live here you learn the language and are able to contribute to the uk in a substantial way

6 - Anyone who can’t do this and have come in the uk within 6 months deport them

7 - find anyone who is in the uk illegally get them put in 1 place where they are not able to leave until there status is sorted or till #5 is 100% completed

We are to soft as a country and that’s why this shit happened"

in reference to;

1, what about 'our' men & women who choose to live abroad?

2, we now have peace by and large in NI as we chose dialogue over unworkable censorship.

3, we dont know who those people are till they act so just whose human rights do you refer?

4, what about the rights of UK citizens when abroad in countries who also choose to ignore human rights?

5, what about those born here who dont contribute?

6, see 5.

7, so we spend millions finding those who are not fluent, detain them where they will become fluent and also what if they are contributing despite their status..?

over a year ago

"That will happen in this country if radical Islamist are aloud to keep preaching and recruiting

( sorry late to all this as was at the muse concert only seen it on the news this morning ) "

fkin 'ell I thought Enoch Powell had been dead for years

apparently not !

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

in reference to;

2, we now have peace by and large in NI as we chose dialogue over unworkable censorship.

3, we dont know who those people are till they act so just whose human rights do you refer?

4, what about the rights of UK citizens when abroad in countries who also choose to ignore human rights?

6, see 5.

7, so we spend millions finding those who are not fluent, detain them where they will become fluent and also what if they are contributing despite their status..?

"

Well you might as well just move to China !

By *ndy6815Man
over a year ago

Hessle, East Yorkshire

"Last year Dale Cregan ....... He is probably a Christian.

I would take issue with that. "

So would I !

The Muslim faith teaches that any non muslim / follower is an Infidel and it is a muslims duty to allah to "despatch" them.

The Christian God teaches to love all others, including those of other faiths.

Given the choice -

A "man" who teaches you should kill your neighbour.

A God who teaches tollerance and love.

No brainer really....

No evidence exists I'm aware of Dale had any faith of any denomination.

over a year ago

"Not a chance.the vast majority of the uk know Islam is not a nasty religion.its just a few nutters.

All this will show how rascist UKIP actually are in the coming days "

over a year ago

So would I !

The Muslim faith teaches that any non muslim / follower is an Infidel and it is a muslims duty to allah to "despatch" them.

Given the choice -

No brainer really....

No evidence exists I'm aware of Dale had any faith of any denomination."

christians tollarent ???? hahaha brilliant.go on tell us another one

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I work where around 150 are on shift at any one time. The anger here at yesterdays atrocity is very high.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Ffs, islam this christianity that..

all this my 'deity' is better than your 'deity' and my 'book' says this and your 'book' says that..

why not just recognise that there are bits of all these books that say the most nonsensical and irrelevant things to the vast majority of people..

tolerance, respect and live and let live eh..

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

So would I !

Given the choice -

No brainer really....

christians tollarent ???? hahaha brilliant.go on tell us another one"

Try the bible belt in the deep south of the USA and then tell me that Christianity is tolerante.

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Slightly melodramatic in my view. If you've served in the armed services, police, security services etc, you will already know that they are formed from all walks of life, religion and ethnicity with a common goal and working well together.

Again this is about radicalised individuals performing criminal acts not a cross section of any race, religion or culture. Keep calm, oppose violence."

here here

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

So would I !

Given the choice -

No brainer really....

christians tollarent ???? hahaha brilliant.go on tell us another one

Try the bible belt in the deep south of the USA and then tell me that Christianity is tolerante."

I agree, Christianity has caused more deaths than any other religion! Just remember the crusades

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"........ Just remember the crusades "

**** the Crusades! What about the Viking invasion(s)?

By *_midland_cpl_xCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

religion is the root of all evil

simple solution get rid of religion lol

over a year ago

Hatred breeds hatred. I would like to think that it is only a small percentage of religiously inclined people who believe in violence.

I do worry about our involvement in war. I'm not a hippy but I do also worry about our soldiers signing up to partaking in wars, the justification for which may be suspect.

over a year ago

really??? is that true???? i am led to believe that religion is the excuse for all wars and deaths but there is always an alternative motive.......MONEY

lets blame a reliogion because its simple and easy pppfffttttt

over a year ago

maybe some civil unrest if the shit really hit the fan but no chance of anything on the scale of civil war on the streets

like someone else pointed out these are a handful of wrong`uns. people would unite to get rid of them before we all turn on eachother

over a year ago

"maybe some civil unrest if the shit really hit the fan but no chance of anything on the scale of civil war on the streets

like someone else pointed out these are a handful of wrong`uns. people would unite to get rid of them before we all turn on eachother"

true.........but are the rich not turning on the poor or working class?

By *attykitWoman
over a year ago

leeds

"........ Just remember the crusades

**** the Crusades! What about the Viking invasion(s)?"

Shit -I'm a ginger. I'm doomed.

Why can't we all just get along. Your different. I'm different. If we were ask the same it would be dead boring round here.

I just feel very sad and disappointed by the whole state of affairs. Xx

over a year ago

"........ Just remember the crusades

**** the Crusades! What about the Viking invasion(s)?

Shit -I'm a ginger. I'm doomed.

Why can't we all just get along. Your different. I'm different. If we were ask the same it would be dead boring round here.

I just feel very sad and disappointed by the whole state of affairs. Xx"

agreed.........but i think we all know it will never happen but at least the thought is there

over a year ago

We are to soft as a country and that’s why this shit happened"

great solution assuming all extremist are foreign, what will you do with the home grown ones that have extremist views.

how do you propose we deal with those bearing in mind extremist are not just radicalised muslims but any group or organisation for example the BNP, EDL, IRA and so on as there will be hundreds that we have not heard of.

By *aula.ceciliaWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

As someone who works alongside people of many nations and faiths and who are engaged in the defence of our nation, May I just say what an enlightened thread this is, the more I see of the swinger scene, the more i am glad to be part of it!! We are all unique, we are all in a minority of one,, let us rejoice in that!

over a year ago

in reference to;

6, see 5.

"

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"..........

...................."

Some people need other people they can feel better than.

over a year ago

So would I !

Given the choice -

No brainer really....

No evidence exists I'm aware of Dale had any faith of any denomination."

errr sorry buddy.

not sure which muslim school you been going to..

but the ones i know only teach you to love your neighbor.

with reference to peoples faith.

i was reading the jewish chronicle the other day to learn that when many criminals get caught they decide to cherry pick a faith that will benefit them, rather than what is their real religion.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

" .........

i was reading the jewish chronicle the other day to learn that when many criminals get caught they decide to cherry pick a faith that will benefit them, rather than what is their real religion.

"

Finding religion goes down well with the Parole Board.

Post new Message to Thread