Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

single females who are couples.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have noticed a few single girl profiles that when you read into them they are actually couples and only meet together.

I know people will say 'its their profile ,its up to them'

But why not just have a couple profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

I reported one not that long ago that was doing that and it was changed to a couples.

I was messaging back and forward then it came out she was actually a couple who won't meet alone.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because you're more popular as a single female

I think it can be a fine line. I had a singles profile before for 1-1 meets with very very rare occasions my partner involved in some way and folk moaned that I was in a relationship so wasn't single. Now I have a couples profile. And folk moan that we don't do full swap as a couple etc etc and I should have a singles profile if I'm the only one playing. sometimes you can't win!

over a year ago

Cus I've not long met him and not at te couples profile stage yet, also u can't both use a profile in chat, plus who knows where it will end up and if u have a well known in chat and forum profile why would u give that up?

Is that enough reasons??

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

if you are a single you meet alone if you only meet with a partner then you are a couple simples. I had a line in my profile saying i was no longer meeting alone and was using my single fem profile for forums and chat i had it changed to a couples profile even tho i clearly stated i wasnt meeting any more off this profile. I accepted it and then hid my profile as i dont want to mislead people. I would report someone who said they were up for a meet then dropped it in at last minute as thats not being single

over a year ago

I have both single and couples profile

over a year ago

"I have both single and couples profile "

Same here. I keep them separate, for the same reason the op pointed out.

over a year ago

me and my partner have single profiles simply as we live 200miles away at moment , and only spend about 8 days a month together currently..

When we are together we into each other so its easier to play alone at moment .. though come July we will be living together so then we will probably delete our single profiles and just have a couples profile , or keep the singles ones and have a couples one ..

over a year ago

I meet as a single girl.. but am only currently happy to meet couples along side one of my regular playmates..

I however mostly meet alone... So wouldn't be any point me having a couples profile as I'm not a couple.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"We have noticed a few single girl profiles that when you read into them they are actually couples and only meet together.

But why not just have a couple profile."

Just report them.

over a year ago

Just report those that only play with a partner and admin will change them

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"We have noticed a few single girl profiles that when you read into them they are actually couples and only meet together.

Oh we do.t by the way. But if its a couple that meets only as a couple but only the female plays then alot on here moan that she should have a single profile.. so you see.. they can't win.. you can't please everyone.. lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I've got both

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Just report those that only play with a partner and admin will change them "

But what if they use their single one to use in chat or the forums?

By *scariMan
over a year ago

Taunton

"Just report those that only play with a partner and admin will change them

But what if they use their single one to use in chat or the forums? "

Well they can leave it blank or hide it.

Simple really.

over a year ago

I have a singles profile which is still running for me only !!

i used to have a couples one with BigTed but we have shut that down due to personal reasons and will be back maybe after the summer. In the meantime we are going to clubs together as a couple because we are couple we swing together as a couple.

If i get contacted we both are available for phone calls to either sex.

If we do find that it is a problem for us both without being on here then it will be sorted.....

We have been stung before with a guy posing as a couple and it was me that caught him out, these guys have to have very good memories if they are answering the phone to a female wanting to chat to their wife/partner !!!

over a year ago

It's up to them...

over a year ago

I have my singles profile to arrange one on one meets as I can meet alone (I allow my OH to do the same). But we also have a couple profile for when we want to arrange joint meets

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

You get some couples and men trying their luck as they know more people will contact and go for a single female.

We have reported quite a few people in the past who have a single profile only to then turn around and say "By the way, I only play with my hubby/fuck buddy" - Sometimes not coming up until a meet is arranged.

If you play alone, you are more than entitled to a single profile whether you are part of a couple or not. If you have a single profile but ONLY play as a couple you should have a couples profile and hide any single profiles. End of. x

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"

But if its a couple that meets only as a couple but only the female plays ......"

Just because only 1 half of the couple is actually playing, it doesn't mean that the other half isn't participating

By *ids_mikeMan
over a year ago

At you pleasure

It's really annoying when you chat to what you think Is a single woman only to find out thats it's a cpl , I for one wouldn't bother messaging if I knew in the beginning it was a cpl because that's not what I am looking for.

If you are have a partner/hubby have a cpls profile

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"

But if its a couple that meets only as a couple but only the female plays ......

Just because only 1 half of the couple is actually playing, it doesn't mean that the other half isn't participating"

yes exactly thats why we have a couples profile.. as we are both at all meets

over a year ago

I think some have a single fem profiles to chat on forum only not to meet .I just have one couples profile do meet alone at times and could never cope with two as I get a lot of mail.

Post new Message to Thread