Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mourinho....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just saw an update on FB that Abramhovic is going to annouce Mourinho's return to Chelsea at 10am !!

I sit awaiting patiently lol, bet its just a rumour though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bring it on mourinho

over a year ago

It's all a lie, he's heading to the Britannia as we speak lol. Quoted as saying he wants a real challenge

over a year ago

"Bring it on mourinho "

23 mins and counting lol !!

over a year ago

I wanted him to come to city, such eye candy

over a year ago

"I wanted him to come to city, such eye candy "

Lol my mum really fancies him

over a year ago

"I wanted him to come to city, such eye candy "

Excellent trait for a manager lol

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

I've had a Burrito before...never a Mourinho....

over a year ago

"It's all a lie, he's heading to the Britannia as we speak lol. Quoted as saying he wants a real challenge "

Real challenge not mission impossible lol

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"It's all a lie, he's heading to the Britannia as we speak lol. Quoted as saying he wants a real challenge "

Heard he is calling into Twickenham first for a crash course in the rules of rugby

And then he needs to find a good chiropractor in stoke to be on call 24/7 for the neck injurys he would by no doubt sustain

over a year ago

It's not true.....

Jose has already signed for Newcastle and I believe Pardew is going Chelsea...

over a year ago

"It's all a lie, he's heading to the Britannia as we speak lol. Quoted as saying he wants a real challenge

Real challenge not mission impossible lol"

He is the special one tho' anythings possible lol

over a year ago

"I wanted him to come to city, such eye candy

Lol my mum really fancies him "

Oh he's sex on legs!! I so would

over a year ago

"I wanted him to come to city, such eye candy

Excellent trait for a manager lol "

In my eyes yes indeed

over a year ago

It will be great to have him back in England

over a year ago

17 mins and counting lol, breaking news at the ready lmao

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Just saw an update on FB that Abramhovic is going to annouce Mourinho's return to Chelsea at 10am !!

I sit awaiting patiently lol, bet its just a rumour though "

Has the man got no pride

over a year ago

I don't really want him back. We have some great flair players new and his negative style will squash them. We had great success with him, but played boring football. I want our team to win with panache

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

The premiership needs a charismatic ersonality,, the others are pretyy bland,

over a year ago

"I don't really want him back. We have some great flair players new and his negative style will squash them. We had great success with him, but played boring football. I want our team to win with panache "
Dont be so fussy Could be a Stoke supporter

over a year ago

"I don't really want him back. We have some great flair players new and his negative style will squash them. We had great success with him, but played boring football. I want our team to win with panache "

Have to admit i kinda of agree ben, but i have a suspicion he has something " special " in mind for Chelsea lol, as long as it doesnt involve Rooney !!

over a year ago

Real Madrid play great football under mourinho. Previously at chelski they had better players. Drogba gone and terry, lamps, cashley cole and cech ate not as good as they were back then. I think he needs to bring in two or three top players to achieve what he did last time. Players like david luiz are not for mourinho I dont think.

over a year ago

"I don't really want him back. We have some great flair players new and his negative style will squash them. We had great success with him, but played boring football. I want our team to win with panache

Real Madrid play great football under mourinho. Previously at chelski they had better players. Drogba gone and terry, lamps, cashley cole and cech ate not as good as they were back then. I think he needs to bring in two or three top players to achieve what he did last time. Players like david luiz are not for mourinho I dont think. "

Rumour has it he is going after Falcao, Lewandski , Hulk and possibly Rooney

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Can't see him going for Hulk, he's a bit green behind the ears

over a year ago

"Can't see him going for Hulk, he's a bit green behind the ears"

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"I don't really want him back. We have some great flair players new and his negative style will squash them. We had great success with him, but played boring football. I want our team to win with panache

Real Madrid play great football under mourinho. Previously at chelski they had better players. Drogba gone and terry, lamps, cashley cole and cech ate not as good as they were back then. I think he needs to bring in two or three top players to achieve what he did last time. Players like david luiz are not for mourinho I dont think.

Rumour has it he is going after Falcao, Lewandski , Hulk and possibly Rooney"

As far as Falcao is concerned it's not really relevant whom the Chelsea manager is as you've been linked with him for months supposedly with Torres going in the other direction.

Assuming Jose does go back to Chelsea, I suspect he won't be the saviour of John Terry that JT is expecting him to be and Lampard as good as he is, will continue to be used sparingly I wouyld suggest.

It wouldn't in the least bit surprise me if Jose sells Terry this summer and maybe one or two others too.

I am though wondering what the odds are on Jose being sacked a)during the season, b) at the end of the season and I would guess odds on favorite not to still be there after 2 years.

Infact Abramovich would be better giving all his managers the title of "Interim Manager"....

Anyway, if he does rejoin Chelsea I wish him the same level of success he has had at Real this season....

over a year ago

I would be happy to see the back of Torres.

We need a striker, a defensive midfielder and a decent centre back.

Extremely pleased the Fat Spanish Waiter has fucked off to crawl back under his rock.

Exciting season ahead, Chelsea, Man U and Man City in a 3 way tossle for the EPL.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

Infact Abramovich would be better giving all his managers the title of "Interim Manager"....

Anyway, if he does rejoin Chelsea I wish him the same level of success he has had at Real this season...."

Maybe he should just use agency managers. I hear Champion Recruitment are quite good at providing temps

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Ben, I'm starting to think the only thing you like about Chelsea is the mower they use to cut the pitch

over a year ago

"

Anyway, if he does rejoin Chelsea I wish him the same level of success he has had at Real this season....

Maybe he should just use agency managers. I hear Champion Recruitment are quite good at providing temps "

Im registered with them !!! Oh no hang on thats Champagne Recreation lol

over a year ago

Abramhovic got confused when heard the title manager of the month.

over a year ago

"Ben, I'm starting to think the only thing you like about Chelsea is the mower they use to cut the pitch "

Im just pragmatic and accept that are weaknesses at the club. I keeps me focused and not dislussional about my team.... unlike posters for a certain other team I won't mention!

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"Ben, I'm starting to think the only thing you like about Chelsea is the mower they use to cut the pitch "

LMAO Ryan, They ain't got that anymore as Rafa said as it's the only thing at the place that ain't plastic, he'd have that to sort his lawn out, back up here in lovely old Wirral...

over a year ago

"Ben, I'm starting to think the only thing you like about Chelsea is the mower they use to cut the pitch

LMAO Ryan, They ain't got that anymore as Rafa said as it's the only thing at the place that ain't plastic, he'd have that to sort his lawn out, back up here in lovely old Wirral..."

but Rafa's a cunt so who cares what he says?

over a year ago

"Ben, I'm starting to think the only thing you like about Chelsea is the mower they use to cut the pitch

LMAO Ryan, They ain't got that anymore as Rafa said as it's the only thing at the place that ain't plastic, he'd have that to sort his lawn out, back up here in lovely old Wirral..."

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

LMAO Ryan, They ain't got that anymore as Rafa said as it's the only thing at the place that ain't plastic, he'd have that to sort his lawn out, back up here in lovely old Wirral...

but Rafa's a cunt so who cares what he says?"

Clearly the Chelsea board who paid him shit loads of money to get them through the season

over a year ago

Hilarious!

12:40 and nothing but then, only Chelsea fans could expect the right news to come via facebook!

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

Clearly the Chelsea board who paid him shit loads of money to get them through the season "

While saving Chelseas season and helping them to win a trophy too. If it weren't for Rafa Spurs would be in the CL next season...

over a year ago

Clearly the Chelsea board who paid him shit loads of money to get them through the season

While saving Chelseas season and helping them to win a trophy too. If it weren't for Rafa Spurs would be in the CL next season..."

like I said before, if he's so good take him back to you mob, with its shrines, history and free Luis Suarez TShirts

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

While saving Chelseas season and helping them to win a trophy too. If it weren't for Rafa Spurs would be in the CL next season..."

this..

Post new Message to Thread