Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Oklahoma Tornado

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Must have been terrifying for the people living there. I cant imagine what its like to lose everything like that. It looks like a nuclear bomb has hit the area.

Thoughts go out to the people who have lost their family and homes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Absolutely dreadful xx

By *uck_us_hardCouple
over a year ago

N.E Lincolnshire

Indeed! Have you seen the clip of the lady finding her dog on the news? Brought a tear to my eye x

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Agree it must have been terrifying - can't believe that there havent been more fatalities even with the advance warning

over a year ago

It's awful seeing thecdevestation. I've watched programmes on tornado chasers and even those guys have tearful moments seeing the true destructive nature of these.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Indeed! Have you seen the clip of the lady finding her dog on the news? Brought a tear to my eye x"

We were the same!

over a year ago

Having experienced similar while working there my heart goes out to all those affected. May there God be with them.

over a year ago

That clip of the old lady finding her dog was beautiful bless her can't even begin to imagine how upsetting and devastating it must be I'd dread to lose everything like that your home, your keepsakes, and in the worst cases your loved ones it terrible my thoughts re with them all

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Watched it on the news earlier, made me cry....bloody scary.

over a year ago

Power is off, no water and devastation across a wide area according to friends and many have reduced insurance cover due to the recession. Not a good day for the working man over there.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

It was described on a UK radio station tonight as, imagine a bulldozer with a 5 mile wide blade rampaging through an area at 100's of miles an hour!

Even for buildings constructed to withstand tornadoes, they were reduced to rubble.

Our fickle weather systems and occasional problems are nothing in comparison to what they endure over there. Terrible, just terrible.

Post new Message to Thread