Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Am I going wrong somewhere?

Jump to newest

By *ypernova OP   Man
over a year ago

SW Brum

I've sent a fair few messages to both single women and couples, send face pics if requested, have verifications. Can't seem to even get a reply sometimes..... If I do, it hardly ever seems to be followed up when I reply

Any helpful Fabbers got any pointers or advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I've sent a fair few messages to both single women and couples, send face pics if requested, have verifications. Can't seem to even get a reply sometimes..... If I do, it hardly ever seems to be followed up when I reply

Any helpful Fabbers got any pointers or advice? "

Yes, read the advice given on the other dozen such similar threads posted today.

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

your profile doesn't say anything about you really...quite bland

may I ask why you cannot accommodate?

By *ypernova OP   Man
over a year ago

SW Brum

I house share at the moment, hopefully have my own flat/house after summer.... does that make a big difference?

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"I house share at the moment, hopefully have my own flat/house after summer.... does that make a big difference? "

There may be women who presume you are married so it might be worth you putting that on your profile...some women don't play with married men...

By *ypernova OP   Man
over a year ago

SW Brum

You mentioned my profile sounds a bit bland too, really find it difficult to write about myself....... always seems to look like I'm writing a CV!

Whats missing in your opinion??

Post new Message to Thread