FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

People who just block you without reason.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So looking at finding a girl for my girl to play with and a certain girl from the north west called Placeholder (not a real user)

So I missed a little - put this in your title bar. Okay I am sorry but when there is a genuine couple (me and my gf)who are interested in you maybe you actually pay attention when they apologise and don't just block them without reason. Some people are not brought up with manners. Even a dog who knows how to shake hands has more manners.

Enough said. Jaz

What about you guys? Do you think they should remove the name and shame from the forum and create a name and shame wall!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No they should remove the name and shame rule. There's nothing to say we couldn't blame yous for not turning up to a meet that had been arranged then.

People block for all sorts of reasons. Don't worry about it and move on

Reply privately

over a year ago

True but even so. It's crazy

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are young , but you will learn

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No they should remove the name and shame rule. There's nothing to say we couldn't blame yous for not turning up to a meet that had been arranged then.

People block for all sorts of reasons. Don't worry about it and move on"

Meant to say shouldn't remove the name and shame

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't worry bout it plenty more cpls here

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you had to apologise then you know the reason you got blocked.

There are few second chances in life, why should there be here? As for the name and shame part of your post she hasn't done anything to be outed for, though it looks like you have.

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Sorry if it's just me but this thread comes across a little as "You should be grateful we showed interest in you, how DARE you not jump at the chance to meet us".

People use this site how they want and unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. - You may see it as "I only missed one part of her profile" but she may see it as "They clearly haven't read ANY of my profile and are just chancing their luck". - The joys of perception.

Don't let it get to you, just block and move on.

And btw, ALL forms of naming and shaming are against the rules so your status is likely to get you into trouble.

- Amy. x

Reply privately

By *ysteryboatMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Maybe you've misunderstood why you were blocked.

Maybe the other party didn't block you for the things that you did/said but because their experiences have taught them that you are of a certain type and they don't want to interact with that type.

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

She did block you for a reason....HER reason, and she has no need to explain why.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doubt that it is a misunderstanding.

As for this being a 'how dare you' it isn't I will make that clear. It's a how ignorant and immature are people at my age these days whereas I have been raised with the morals of someone much older but embrace modern life and things completely.

It's just a go figure scenario. And they bug me. Sorry if I offended anyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"She did block you for a reason....HER reason, and she has no need to explain why."

How about being polite?

Reply privately

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"So looking at finding a girl for my girl to play with and a certain girl from the north west called Placeholder (not a real user)

So I missed a little - put this in your title bar. Okay I am sorry but when there is a genuine couple (me and my gf)who are interested in you maybe you actually pay attention when they apologise and don't just block them without reason. Some people are not brought up with manners. Even a dog who knows how to shake hands has more manners.

Enough said. Jaz

What about you guys? Do you think they should remove the name and shame from the forum and create a name and shame wall!

"

Sorry but they probably thought you were rude in missing the part on their profile. and if you read it and missed it or forgot then to them you probably appear not to have been truly interested in them..

And lets face it you might just not be of interest to them and the missed part just happened as well.

If people arent what we are looking for we block saves repeated messages and us all wasting timr. So no its not rude at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Always a reason

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't worry about it.we have been blocked for reasons unknown.we have also blocked people for random friend requests.

Sure there are plenty of others to meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

They do it because they can ...... And I am happy to say not one on my block xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Frankly I dunno if ANYONE has blocked me cos I don't browse profiles n being a single male I dont bother sending out introductory messages to people. I leave them to find me and so far it's worked fine for me (of course I also have other avenues for sex meets so I'm well spread around lol) .

I look at the profiles of folks who look at me n the local updates. Quite a few filled with block this block that I notice. Not much more can add to that.

I've only blocked one person who sent an unsolicited abusive e mail

Reply privately

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Never will the name and shame be removed from any part of the site as its too open to be abused , there is nothing to stop anyone making up a story about a n other just out of spite , if u have been blocked u move on to someone else who will tickle ur fancy and you theirs .

Reply privately

By *cEvil and BlueangelCouple
over a year ago

Co Durham

People use the block feature just to stop people, they are not interested in, re-contacting them.

Nothing personal...its a site facility they use.

Single girls get loads of mail so dont always reply.

A thicker skin is a good thing online

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

"

You want a name and shame wall for people using the blocking function if they choose to?

Would it be ok for people to name you for blocking too?

The block button is there for a reason and everyone can use it how they like without having to answer to anyone for it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tbh, they have a reason. They just haven't shared it with you

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"So looking at finding a girl for my girl to play with and a certain girl from the north west called Placeholder (not a real user)

Enough said. Jaz

"

But they did have a reason: you overlooked information required to get you noticed.

You need to get over the fact not everyone is going to want to meet you, and acting like a petulant child is unattractive.

As for naming and shaming: for not wanting to meet you?!! Grow up!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Sorry if it's just me but this thread comes across a little as "You should be grateful we showed interest in you, how DARE you not jump at the chance to meet us".

People use this site how they want and unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. - You may see it as "I only missed one part of her profile" but she may see it as "They clearly haven't read ANY of my profile and are just chancing their luck". - The joys of perception.

Don't let it get to you, just block and move on.

And btw, ALL forms of naming and shaming are against the rules so your status is likely to get you into trouble.

- Amy. x"

Exactly how I saw it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are now blocking anyone we aren't interested in meeting, they haven't done anything wrong, just our way of filtering

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We are now blocking anyone we aren't interested in meeting, they haven't done anything wrong, just our way of filtering"

I've been doing this for years! And as a result I rarely need to explain my decisions or sift through messages from those that are seriously incompatible.

If the site changed the system from a 'Block' button to a 'you're on this list because someone doesn't find you attractive/think you're compatible/doesn't like your pics/just because they want to' button - would it make people feel better having been given a reason?

Or would they still moan and seek detailed justification?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We are now blocking anyone we aren't interested in meeting, they haven't done anything wrong, just our way of filtering"

We do the same replying no thanks often gets the the response "why not" and if you tell them sometimes you get "but I can change" and it goes on and on. Being polite as some call it to everyone can be tiring as some don't take no for an answer.

In reality if you get blocked does it really matter as often you are completely unaware and its far from worth putting a thread up about when there are so many other interesting people on here.

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

but where is the link to the hand shaking dog..??

Reply privately

By *omcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I am annoyed and amazed sent an invite to an unverified couple in Bath they have been on fab 8 months to meet up and they blocked us for no reason whatsoever ..pissed right off

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I am annoyed and amazed sent an invite to an unverified couple in Bath they have been on fab 8 months to meet up and they blocked us for no reason whatsoever ..pissed right off "

you have been on here 3 times and your still amazed and annoyed..

why would you be and why let the way someone else uses the site bother you..

worry about what one can influence maybe and stand by ones own standards..

just a thought..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep I now also just block those I have no interest in meeting, simply because I can.

I'm spending my time for me, so not sending as many sorry but.. emails

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am annoyed and amazed sent an invite to an unverified couple in Bath they have been on fab 8 months to meet up and they blocked us for no reason whatsoever ..pissed right off "

I think the fact you name and shame them on your status says a lot about your discretion. Perhaps they just didn't like the look of you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I got blocked the other day and I didn't even contact them all I did was fab a pic lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I specify no cock pics in my profile and that it would lead to blocking, therefore fore warned.

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I am annoyed and amazed sent an invite to an unverified couple in Bath they have been on fab 8 months to meet up and they blocked us for no reason whatsoever ..pissed right off

I think the fact you name and shame them on your status says a lot about your discretion. Perhaps they just didn't like the look of you!"

ooh err..

missed that..

wrong, very wrong..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ironically, coming on here with this thread means more blocks

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I got blocked the other day and I didn't even contact them all I did was fab a pic lol"

We will often do this....saves people contacting us if we don't like the look of their profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm somewhat baffled as to what you would be naming and shaming them for.

You say you a very mature for your age yet you seem to be getting very upset over something so trivial. She didn't want to meet you and you bleating about it makes you come across as a spoilt child.

Reply privately

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"I got blocked the other day and I didn't even contact them all I did was fab a pic lol"

how did you find out they blocked you ?

was it when you later tried to message them and couldn't ?

maybe they seen that coming and thought theyd save you time composing a message that they knew they wouldnt be interested in

Reply privately

over a year ago

No saw a profile that I hadnt been on and was local and was looking for my age bracket and came up saying I was blocked. O well

Reply privately

over a year ago

Try messaging people that ask for contacts "from the UK only"

Then: get blocked, not to mention a snottily superior message, from said female about people outside the UK being so stupid they couldn't understand her request.

She wanted to learn new things, apparently and claimed to be interested in size.

I sent her one back about geography, politics and the actual size of the UK.

Think she learned?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think we should say what we like on these forums. It would be much more fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Has it occurred to you that she might get loads of messages daily?

That if she replied to everyone it would take her too long?

That when she does give a polite 'no thank u' it just turns into annoying message ping pong.

And she is fed up of people arguing why u don't want to meet, or worse begging? ?

Reply privately

By *andCCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Ironically, coming on here with this thread means more blocks "

We do this also ...it's not worth the hassle of talking to, or meeting, with anyone who is so quick to start a whinging thread...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not worth worrying about

Let 'em get on with it

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ahhh... love to see a right good moan on the forums.

So nothing much new round here then? Ha!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Are you serious?!! Wow, aren't you charming: not.

Could it be this "couple" do not want to meet fuck buddies? Do they have to give a reason? Does naming them on your profile make you endearing?

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hahaha! I love people like you. Brilliant! That's properly made me chuckle!

Reply privately