Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

F**CKING FILTHY THIEVING C**NTS

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

as many of our friends know the wife lost her mam & dad in march,Last night some fucking bastard scumbag have kicked the patio window out and been in trying to steal the copper tank,luckily they were disturbed and ran off.So its a major clean up operation day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What utter scumbags live in this world hope you get it sorted

over a year ago

Thats is terrible, there really are some shitty people in this world Hope you get it sorted

over a year ago

while the house is up for sale its an easy target but thank you

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

thats terrible

our street had 5 sheds broken in to this week so they sent a cso to walk round the area

no one had there sheds touched that afternoon

its 5am they want to be out ffs

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

People will do almost anything for money! Sorry you're having to deal with the aftermath! Its not a nice feeling to know someone's gone into your house.

over a year ago

it was around 3 am when they did it,my sisters husband boarded the window and stayed there, were going over after weve dropped the kids off

over a year ago

sorry, just to say it wasn't our house it was mum and dads,

over a year ago

It is a shame there are people out there like that, anything for an easy pound or two

over a year ago

Utter pigs, worthless gits. Hope you get sorted. Xx

over a year ago

Utter barstewards!

Easy pickings easy money.

Good job they got disturbed.

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

It's the amount of damage done to get some scrap copper. Let's hope they go for some live cabling next.

Scum.

over a year ago

That's just so wrong.

Totally agree with title of the thread.

Sorry and sad to hear, last thing you need.

I hope you get sorted without too much agro.

I hope the karma bites the feckers that did it in the arse, really hard!!

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I feel the same f@@@ing wa@@ ers,

I Had my house broken into in January, chop the t@@ts hands off,

over a year ago

"while the house is up for sale its an easy target but thank you"

I hope the thieving scumbags get caught by the police - but I doubt it.

For what it's worth, if the house has a For Sale board outside, it may be worth considering having it taken away by the agents board people. Less of an advert to would be thieving scroats. Our place is up for sale but without a board, and we've had plenty of viewings. The power of the agents use of the internet is good and also don't forget that the agents often do mailshots with properties for sale to clients on their books. Also folks trawl Rightmove,Zoopla and other such sites. So perhaps it may be worth considering taking the board down.

If the house is empty, why not get some of the automatic light timers put up. Switch certain house lights on for a little while during the evening? Anything like that to help give the impression someone may be at home.

By *ontystashMan
over a year ago

Manchester

It's a sick world we live in these ppl have no thought for others and the damage and upset it does I hope everthing gets sorted and it's just a shame you carnt get someone to stay in the house for you and sorry for your lose too

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

My Mum had a rose garden with a bush for every member of her family who had died.

When she died I asked a gardner friend to tidy up her huge garden before I put the house on the market, I asked if he could 'pot up' for me any patio type rose bushed from the bed. His reply, 'what rose bed'. Someone had been in and knicked the lot

By *quirrelMan
over a year ago

North Yorks

Whatever happened to the "Hug A Hoodie" advice from Cameron?

Bet he never had someone violate his home.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

british justice system f---ed give me 5 mins with these sort of people the only justice they understand

By *erbyshire BobMan
over a year ago

derby

I agree with all the messages so far, but scrap theft from the Railway costs Network Rail millions every year and when you look at the damage done to the Preservation movement, it's heartbreaking when you see irreplacable preserved vintage vehicles and machinery destroyed for a couple of hundred quids worth of scrap.

By *erbyshire BobMan
over a year ago

derby

"Whatever happened to the "Hug A Hoodie" advice from Cameron?

Bet he never had someone violate his home."

A challenge!!! If someone can come up with exactly where David Cameron said "Hug a Hoodie" I will donate £10 to the charity of their choice!!

over a year ago

Just last week some bastard had nicked stuff from my front garden. I work hard to get my garden nice and presentable aswell. So the next I fitted CCTV which cost another shed load of cash. Any way the cheeky c@@ts came back to try and take more I know who they are now and put it this way the coppers won't be getting involved. I'm gonna sort it myself. Wankers

over a year ago

"What utter scumbags live in this world hope you get it sorted"

over a year ago

"Just last week some bastard had nicked stuff from my front garden. I work hard to get my garden nice and presentable aswell. So the next I fitted CCTV which cost another shed load of cash. Any way the cheeky c@@ts came back to try and take more I know who they are now and put it this way the coppers won't be getting involved. I'm gonna sort it myself. Wankers "

over a year ago

"while the house is up for sale its an easy target but thank you

I hope the thieving scumbags get caught by the police - but I doubt it.

For what it's worth, if the house has a For Sale board outside, it may be worth considering having it taken away by the agents board people. Less of an advert to would be thieving scroats. Our place is up for sale but without a board, and we've had plenty of viewings. The power of the agents use of the internet is good and also don't forget that the agents often do mailshots with properties for sale to clients on their books. Also folks trawl Rightmove,Zoopla and other such sites. So perhaps it may be worth considering taking the board down.

If the house is empty, why not get some of the automatic light timers put up. Switch certain house lights on for a little while during the evening? Anything like that to help give the impression someone may be at home.

"

the house is actually sold,were just waiting for the papers to be signed,we had to wait for Probate to clear but the couple who live next door have bought it for there daughter it was them who heard the noise and disturbed the thieves,thank you though

over a year ago

"as many of our friends know the wife lost her mam & dad in march,Last night some fucking bastard scumbag have kicked the patio window out and been in trying to steal the copper tank,luckily they were disturbed and ran off.So its a major clean up operation day "

I suppose the positive in this (in a way) is that her parents weren't alive to see/experience it. It doesn't excuse what they did mind.

We've had a lead ripped off our church roof. It's not just the cost of getting it replaced but it's now open to the elements so we'll have to deal with the rain causing problems too people just have no morals anymore

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Ironically, after the law was changed so that scrap dealers had to pay people by cheque or bank transfer the human rights mob got involved and said it wasn't fair to thieving pikey scum* as they didn't have bank accounts so guess what, TPS can now be paid in cash.

So, Joe the plumber who saves all his old copper bits and bobs to get a bit of beer money is fucked. Scumbags that steal are still ok.

*They may not have used those exact words

over a year ago

So sorry to hear this..you have had enough upset.

over a year ago

Awwwww I am really sorry ...............some people just dont know how to behave - big hugs

By *heWolfMan
over a year ago

warwickshire

"I agree with all the messages so far, but scrap theft from the Railway costs Network Rail millions every year and when you look at the damage done to the Preservation movement, it's heartbreaking when you see irreplacable preserved vintage vehicles and machinery destroyed for a couple of hundred quids worth of scrap."

The film of Fred Dibnah's ransacked house and the way thieves went through his shed and ripped off copper and brass from his engines was heartbreaking. String 'em up!

Post new Message to Thread